Dems Without a Prayer!!

Edward said:
I can see I will not agree with you. I oppose killing the child but I oppose the act of rape even more. You have no right to violate another person. You will answer to God for that. May he have mercy on you. As for me I can see evil for what it is. I will not continue this discussion because you are evil.

Wow.. We haven't seen an idiot like you here in quite some time. Welcome aboard. :)

A little lunchtime music... :boohoo:

Shattered said:
Wow.. We haven't seen an idiot like you here in quite some time. Welcome aboard. :)

A little lunchtime music... :boohoo:

You are free to call me an idiot, but you have just as much right to prohibit an abortion as the Chinese do to require one. To force a woman to have an abortion is rape, to prohibit her from having one is rape. However you look at this you believe in saying to a woman, "**** you *****, you chose to spread your legs, so you are going to have this child whether you want it or not." When the woman says, "please I don't want to," you and your fellow republicans can say, "we don't give a **** what you want you stupid ****, the next time you won't have sex without protection." The woman responds begging, "please, don't rape me, don't rape me." You and your republican buddies say, "we will do what we want, we have voted on whether you personally will have the child, and we have chosen to keep it." The woman crying says, "okay Master, I bow before the majority of Americans and accept their decisions, they have chosen for me not to have an abortion." The woman who doesn't want an abortion says to herself, "thank God those evil people didn't decide the other way."

Edward said:
There you have it. You did not make the choice for them to have sex, therefore you are not responsible for the outcome of that action, and therefore you are not accountable for any decision resulting from that choice. Therefore you don't get to make the decision as to whether the woman is going to have that child. Putting aside the democratic process, simply put, you do not have the right as an individual to decide that the woman is to have the child, unless you are accountable for that choice and responsible for that choice. That is simply, can you take full and complete responsibility and accountability for the unborn child.

Wrong. It may not be our right as individuals, but it IS our right as a society to decide what we will and will not allow, and the society trumps the individual. Your thinking is warped. You're one of those who can talk up a storm and say nothing.

The person makes the choice then that person or persons are responsible for the consequences of their actions. I realize that is an antiquated ideal to you nonsensical, literalist liberal types, but some of us still believe in it. Depriving a developing HUMAN infant of life to escape the responsibility of one's actions is pretty-much premeditated murder, a fact all your literalist word-twisting can't and won't change.

Edward said:
I can see I will not agree with you. I oppose killing the child but I oppose the act of rape even more. You have no right to violate another person. You will answer to God for that. May he have mercy on you. As for me I can see evil for what it is. You are evil.

P.S. There is no way you will get me to support a form of rape even if it means saving a life. It is time that you take responsibility for your choices. It is time that you are accountable for your own actions. It is time that you realize the sins you have committed. I cannot imagine Jesus saying, "hey Jane, guess what, you made the wrong choice, so I am going to force you to have that child and if you don't like it I don't care." Instead I imagine Jesus doing the exact opposite of what you support, "Jane, I love you, I want you to carry this child to term, I beg you to do so, and I will do anything to help you, I will provide you with all the support you need, and I will do so because I love you and care for you. I will take the child if you do not want it Jane, but please Jane, please have this child."

Who the hell even mentioned rape? I never did! But since you brought it up is it the baby's fault the rape happened? Yes rape is horrible, and I have had friends who have been raped, one who got pregnant but would never think of having an abortion and to this day is happy as hell she didn't kill her baby for someone else's sin.

Your honestly going to tell me the only women having abortions are those who have been raped. Wake up and smell the coffee, abortion is being used as birth control!!
And yes I do think Jesus would be much happier if women allowed the child to at least live and be adopted. Are you seriously saying Jesus wants women to kill their babies? Your off your nut!!! I never cease to be amazed at the lengths some will go to to justify their beliefs in abortion.

And to actually go so far as to say those that are against abortion, (specifically me) are the ones who are evil only shows me exactly what you are made of which isn't much!!!

However you look at this you believe in saying to a woman, "**** you *****, you chose to spread your legs, so you are going to have this child whether you want it or not."

You forgot ..."and your going to get off your fat, lazy ass, and get a job and take CARE of the child YOU CHOSE to conceive, by willfully having unprotected sex, rather than sitting back sucking freebies off society. You're going to take RESPONSIBILITY, and hold yourself ACCOUNTABLE for the selfish choice you made in life."

Edward said:
You are free to call me an idiot, but you have just as much right to prohibit an abortion as the Chinese do to require one. To force a woman to have an abortion is rape, to prohibit her from having one is rape. However you look at this you believe in saying to a woman, "**** you *****, you chose to spread your legs, so you are going to have this child whether you want it or not." When the woman says, "please I don't want to," you and your fellow republicans can say, "we don't give a **** what you want you stupid ****, the next time you won't have sex without protection." The woman responds begging, "please, don't rape me, don't rape me." You and your republican buddies say, "we will do what we want, we have voted on whether you personally will have the child, and we have chosen to keep it." The woman crying says, "okay Master, I bow before the majority of Americans and accept their decisions, they have chosen for me not to have an abortion." The woman who doesn't want an abortion says to herself, "thank God those evil people didn't decide the other way."

I think you better take your tone down a notch or two here Edward. You are unravelling at the seems and not making any sense. For someone who claims to be so tolerant and civil you have crossed that line with everyone here making ridiculous generalizations and accusations, which only serves to prove the point the rest of us are making. Be civil or be banned............

Bonnie said:
I think you better take your tone down a notch or two here Edward. You are unravelling at the seems and not making any sense. For someone who claims to be so tolerant and civil you have crossed that line with everyone here making ridiculous generalizations and accusations, which only serves to prove the point the rest of us are making. Be civil or be banned............

Yes, and the one who's typed out volumes of liberal psycho-babble here is now the one who is saying to people trying, rather painfully, to have a conversation with him...

Edwierd said:
The more you speak the more insane you sound.

I'd rather do this... :bang3: ... then talk anymore to this moron.

Bonnie said:
Who the hell even mentioned rape? I never did! But since you brought it up is it the baby's fault the rape happened? Yes rape is horrible, and I have had friends who have been raped, one who got pregnant but would never think of having an abortion and to this day is happy as hell she didn't kill her baby for someone else's sin.

I am ACCUSING YOU OF RAPE. The moment you FORCE a woman to HAVE a CHILD she does not want you have commited a form of RAPE. Rape is defined as, "an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force," because any act of force against another person is rape. Indeed rape is horrible and that is why you will pay for RAPING these women every time you vote for a law that deprives them of their liberty.

Bonnie said:
Your honestly going to tell me the only women having abortions are those who have been raped. Wake up and smell the coffee, abortion is being used as birth control!![/QUOT]

No, I am not going to tell you that; instead I am telling you that you are a rapist. You should be ashamed of yourself. I think the next time I go to the voting booth I might vote for a law that requires you to have an abortion, maybe with enough votes we can force you to have an abortion even though you don't want to. You won't complain since you think it is okay for the people to pass such laws.

Bonnie said:
And yes I do think Jesus would be much happier if women allowed the child to at least live and be adopted. Are you seriously saying Jesus wants women to kill their babies? Your off your nut!!! I never cease to be amazed at the lengths some will go to to justify their beliefs in abortion.

Say whatever you want, but you are evil. I don't care if you realize that or not. You will not get me to rape another person. I will not force a woman to have an abortion nor will I prevent her from having an abortion if that is absolutely what she wants. I will do as Jesus would do:

This is your Jesus...

Jesus: Bonnie, I don't want you to have an abortion.
Bonnie: Jesus, I want to have an abortion.
Jesus: Shut up, you won't have an abortion.
Bonnie: Please Jesus, can we talk about this.
Jesus: I don't talk. I don't care about you. I care about the child.
Bonnie: Please, crying, I don't want to have this child.
Jesus: Shut up woman, I don't care what you want. I'm right. You are wrong.
Bonnie: I will have this abortion and go to hell whether then listen to Satan.
Jesus: Are you calling me Satan?
Bonnie: Yes, you evil jerk. You don't care about me. If you did you would ask.
Jesus: I don't ask. I tell.
Bonnie: Please, Satan help me, Jesus has gone off the deep end.
Satan: Bonnie, hurry, he is going to get you if you don't.
Bonnie: Running, oh my, I can't make it.
Jesus: I got you. Banging her head on the ground. You will have this child.
Bonnie: No, oh no.
Jesus: Michael, take this woman away to a place where we can force her to have this child.
Bonnie: Crying.
Satan: It is the end, Jesus won again.

My Jesus...

Bonnie: I don't want to have this child.
Jesus: Why is that my dear.
Bonnie: Because it would be a difficult thing to do.
Jesus: My burden is light, come unto me and I will make it easy for you.
Bonnie: Oh, thank you Jesus for not being like those Republicans.
Jesus: I love you, I couldn't be like them. I believe in compassion. Not force.
Satan: Damn it, us Republicans lost again.

Bonnie said:
And to actually go so far as to say those that are against abortion, (specifically me) are the ones who are evil only shows me exactly what you are made of which isn't much!!!

If you don't like the label it is because the wicked take the truth to be hard. I know your master. He is the dark one, and I choose to follow Christ and not Satan. Satan has deceived you, and he now leads you towards the ultimate evil. That is force, instead of persuasion.

Edwierd said:
I am ACCUSING YOU OF RAPE.

Edwierd said:
Say whatever you want, but you are evil.

Edwierd said:
This is your Jesus...

Jesus: Bonnie, I don't want you to have an abortion.
Bonnie: Jesus, I want to have an abortion.
Jesus: Shut up, you won't have an abortion.
Bonnie: Please Jesus, can we talk about this.
Jesus: I don't talk. I don't care about you. I care about the child.
Bonnie: Please, crying, I don't want to have this child.
Jesus: Shut up woman, I don't care what you want. I'm right. You are wrong.
Bonnie: I will have this abortion and go to hell whether then listen to Satan.
Jesus: Are you calling me Satan?
Bonnie: Yes, you evil jerk. You don't care about me. If you did you would ask.
Jesus: I don't ask. I tell.
Bonnie: Please, Satan help me, Jesus has gone off the deep end.
Satan: Bonnie, hurry, he is going to get you if you don't.
Bonnie: Running, oh my, I can't make it.
Jesus: I got you. Banging her head on the ground. You will have this child.
Bonnie: No, oh no.
Jesus: Michael, take this woman away to a place where we can force her to have this child.
Bonnie: Crying.
Satan: It is the end, Jesus won again.

My Jesus...

Bonnie: I don't want to have this child.
Jesus: Why is that my dear.
Bonnie: Because it would be a difficult thing to do.
Jesus: My burden is light, come unto me and I will make it easy for you.
Bonnie: Oh, thank you Jesus for not being like those Republicans.
Jesus: I love you, I couldn't be like them. I believe in compassion. Not force.
Satan: Damn it, us Republicans lost again.

If you don't like the label it is because the wicked take the truth to be hard. I know your master. He is the dark one, and I choose to follow Christ and not Satan. Satan has deceived you, and he now leads you towards the ultimate evil. That is force, instead of persuasion.

You are off your fucking rocker you two bit piece of shit. The person to whom you're speaking is more of a lady, and a devote Christian than you will ever know mother fucker. I totally resent the way in which you are addresing her you little prick. Watch what the fuck you're saying.

Edward, you are a piece of crap. I hope you are soon on at least a little break. :chains:

Edward said:
You don't get to legislate based on what is and isn't morally reprehensible.

The hell I don't! I'm a member of the American electorate, Jack. The people who write the laws work for me. See, they've got this cool new idea - it's called government of the people, by the people, and for the people. You and your ilk have handed matters of behavior that are none of the federal government's business over to an out-of-control, agenda-driven federal judiciary. Pardon me - your elitism is showing.

Edward said:
Republicans.... prefer if the state makes the choice, but the problem with that is that the state is not responsible and accountable for its choices unless it chooses to be.

I rest my case. Let me guess who gets to make that determination....the federal courts, right? The people can't be trusted. Hell - let's just make Ruth Bader Ginsburg dictator for life and get it over with.

You believe so passionately in the pro-choice cause; I sincerely hope you get an opportunity to argue for it in the forum for which matters like this were constitutionally designed - at the STATE level!

Pale Rider said:
You are off your fucking rocker you two bit piece of shit. The person to whom you're speaking is more of a lady, and a devote Christian than you will ever know mother fucker. I totally resent the way in which you are addresing her you little prick. Watch what the fuck you're saying.

Pale Rider. I don't give a crap what you think. She crossed the line when she advocated using force to prohibit women from having abortions. Saddam Hussein is no different, except he didn't have the majority supporting him or giving him the right to speak. She and Saddam Hussein are the same kind of person, but unlike Saddam Hussein she hides behind the voting booth. She is not a devout Christian, instead she is a devout "do what I say or else I will use the law to force you do what I say" kind of person which is not Christian in the least. Nor do I intend on watching what I say. Why don't you and Bonnie go blow up an abortion clinic. Wait. You won't do that, you prefer to use the law to accomplish your evil designs.

Mr. P said:
Well geezzz, Edwards presentation SUX...but I agree with what he is saying..for the most part anyway.

I agree. My presentation does suck. But if that is the only way you can get through to some people than the end justifies the means, since t he means is not so extreme that it warrants that the means is changed. Time and again these people go to the voting booth, and vote, with the sole motivation of forcing others to do what they want. At least Saddam Hussein didn't hide behind democracy to accomplish his evil purposes. While I do not believe Republicans are like this. I do believe such people as Bonnie and Pale Rider are. That these two are examples of evil. I don't support the unqualified right to an abortion, and that what makes me different from people who support the unqualified right to life. I believe that these kind of people will answer for their wickedness on judgment day. They may be able to hide behind the law, and behind democracy in this life but they won't in the next.

musicman said:
The hell I don't! I'm a member of the American electorate, Jack. The people who write the laws work for me. See, they've got this cool new idea - it's called government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

If I didn't vote for them its 'the government of musicman, by musicman, and for musicman." You don't seem to comprehend this. You take your *** and your elected representatives and go to ***. Let me say this simply, you may vote but remember that if your representative violates my rights I will take you and them on. I am not afraid of you. Saddam. I dare you to bring it on. Let's cut the crap away musicman, and bring you out of the voting booth. I disagree with you. You disagree with me. You and your collegues think that by your superior numbers you are going to deprive me and others of ours and their liberties you are wrong. For "democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting on what is for dinner," while "liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

musicman said:
You and your ilk have handed matters of behavior that are none of the federal government's business over to an out-of-control, agenda-driven federal judiciary. Pardon me - your elitism is showing.

Who gives a shit what you think. Go vote on it. I will take it to the courts, you and me can fight it out in both spheres, and if you piss me off through your elected representatives we can settle this the way our founding fathers settled it with the elected representatives in Britain. Go vote Saddam. I apologize I got you confused with your ideological brother.

musicman said:
I rest my case. Let me guess who gets to make that determination....the federal courts, right? The people can't be trusted. Hell - let's just make Ruth Bader Ginsburg dictator for life and get it over with.

Nope. The courts don't get to decide. If they violate liberty they can be taken down with you as well. I am telling you this simply, "do as you suggest and you had better be prepared to enforce your will the same way your best friend Saddam enforces his."

musiciman said:
You believe so passionately in the pro-choice cause; I sincerely hope you get an opportunity to argue for it in the forum for which matters like this were constitutionally designed - at the STATE level!

I am not passionate about the pro-choice cause. If this was an entirely different issue I would be just as passionate. I am passionate against such men as yourself and Saddam Hussein hiding behind the voting booth. You can go to **** just like Saddam can go to ****

P.S. I do not support the unqualifed right of choice, nor the unqualified right to life. Each must have limits. The state has as much right to proscribe abortion entirely as it does to require abortion. This nation is coming to the point where civility is gone, and it is because of people who think that the minorities and those who hold differing views are going to go to the slaughtler meekly like a lamb. Guess again. When we restore our government to its proper balance, where liberty reigns and government regulates and restricts constitutionally than we will succeed.

P.S. I don't believe as do other Democrats that the Courts have the power to interpret the Constitution and to make it binding on the other branches. So you see you like to fit us democrats into little boxes but it doesn't work.

Sir Evil said:
And you can be on a quick ride out of here if you don't start controlling your mouth!

Think again. I will go if I am banned or removed from this message board. But I won't go willingly, and I think it is time for you and others to realize that there are people like me in this country who is fed up with the **** that is fed to us. Our Founding Fathers would be appalled at a runaway judiciary and an out of control Congress, and an ignorant people. That is the current state of our nation. Am I an elitist? I don't think so. I am not the one who thinks that when I say something it goes. That would be those who support anti-abortion legislation. Those kind think so highly of themselves and of their superior intellect, reason and will. What utter nonsense. As for my language. It is clear that the use of foul language is accepted here. From the moment I got here Pale Rider has been using foul, obscene, vulgar and mean langauge.

As for me I use such language to make the point sparingly that I am fed up. I am telling you and every American who thinks they can legislate on this. I dare you to, and I dare you to enforce it. Saddam issued decrees, and he enforced them as well. You and he are no different because you do so through democratic means. A decree which violates liberty is tyrannical regardless of whether it is issued by a thousand or by one man.

Edward said:
Think again. I will go if I am banned or removed from this message board. But I won't go willingly, and I think it is time for you and others to realize that there are people like me in this country who is fed up with the **** that is fed to us. Our Founding Fathers would be appalled at a runaway judiciary and an out of control Congress, and an ignorant people. That is the current state of our nation. Am I an elitist? I don't think so. I am not the one who thinks that when I say something it goes. That would be those who support anti-abortion legislation. Those kind think so highly of themselves and of their superior intellect, reason and will. What utter nonsense. As for my language. It is clear that the use of foul language is accepted here. From the moment I got here Pale Rider has been using foul, obscene, vulgar and mean langauge.

As for me I use such language to make the point sparingly that I am fed up. I am telling you and every American who thinks they can legislate on this. I dare you to, and I dare you to enforce it. Saddam issued decrees, and he enforced them as well. You and he are no different because you do so through democratic means. A decree which violates liberty is tyrannical regardless of whether it is issued by a thousand or by one man.

Have you tried anarchy ?-----

dilloduck said:
Hiding behind a voting booth??/--how bizarre

Democracy and freedom are mutually exclusive, they cannot exist together, for where there is democracy freedom gives way, and liberty also. Democracy can best be summed up as might makes right. The example I gave earlier of two wolves and one lamb voting on what to have for dinner is probably the best qualifer for this. Democracy states that when the two wolves vote that the lamb must accept the vote because might makes right. Democracy always leads to tyranny, and tyranny is the natural outcome of democracy.

Indeed, small people, with small minds, who desire to force their will upon others use the voting booth because it makes them stronger; I suggest that we record everyone's votes and see how inclined people are to force their will on others when others know how they voted. If your neighbor knew that you voted to deprive him of his right he would kick your ***, no small people feel very powerful indeed when they get behind the curtain and cast their vote. Do not get me wrong I do not oppose representation, instead I oppose the mindset of these people. Mostly Republicans because the Republican party has recently become associated with the authoritarian faction.

Edward said:
Democracy and freedom are mutually exclusive, they cannot exist together, for where there is democracy freedom gives way, and liberty also. Democracy can best be summed up as might makes right. The example I gave earlier of two wolves and one lamb voting on what to have for dinner is probably the best qualifer for this. Democracy states that when the two wolves vote that the lamb must accept the vote because might makes right. Democracy always leads to tyranny, and tyranny is the natural outcome of democracy.

Indeed, small people, with small minds, who desire to force their will upon others use the voting booth because it makes them stronger; I suggest that we record everyone's votes and see how inclined people are to force their will on others when others know how they voted. If your neighbor knew that you voted to deprive him of his right he would kick your ***, no small people feel very powerful indeed when they get behind the curtain and cast their vote. Do not get me wrong I do not oppose representation, instead I oppose the mindset of these people. Mostly Republicans because the Republican party has recently become associated with the authoritarian faction.

Where has a democracy lead to a tyranny?

Forum List

Back