Tolerance.........Liberal Style!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bonnie, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    The Liberal Version of Tolerance

By Matt Friedeman, PhD
    March 31, 2005

(AgapePress) -

http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/3/312005mf.asp

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,799
    They won't do this to you "one on one", only in a crowd. Like a pack of sissie little cowards.

I love talking to liberals face to face, "one on one", because if they ever get all loud and think their going to "shout me down", I get all UP IN THEIR FACE, making the physical challenge very apparent, if that's where they're going with their big loud out of control mouth, and if they were ever to start swinging, well, that's just a signal to me to start having a REAL good time. What we used to call in the military, a little "wall to wall counseling"... :D

3. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Good article. I could just add the ironic situation a few weeks ago, when military recruiters were driven away by tolerant, peace loving Liberals who were throwing rocks and bottles, then jumped to the hypocritical justification of freedom of speech.

Actually, I just thought of another, thinking of the way colleges are going. I once got into an argument with a young man that, swore and be damned, insisted that Bill Clinton had never been impeached. He said it was all part of the media trying to bring Clinton down, which lead me to believe he was just your average left wing nut. Then, he told me he got this "knowledge" from his Constitutional Law professor in college. Seriously, it frightened me.

4. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Well that's just wonderful!! :mad:

5. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    I can remember on a few occasions going to political events or rallies and had rocks thrown at me from those wonderfully tolerant and open minded libs, what's worse is seeing them do it to priests, nuns, and old people. And the media not once actually put any of that on the air. Imagine if we had been the ones throwing rocks??

6. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616

I was in D.C. and walking with a Buddhist Priest with which I was talking when we came accross a pro-life rally outside an abortion clinic that was being met with pro-abortion resistence, as we passed we were attacked by the pro-abortion group who assumed that we too were part of the protest. I had never seen anybody strike a Buddhist Priest until then. I was disturbed.

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    When a group PAYS protestors, they never are quite sure what they are gonna get but I would assume a "protestor for hire" sorta does whatever they feel like to get attention--gotta earn them bucks ya know

8. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    Right - tolerant/open-minded my ass! Liberal think it's OK for them to throw things, scream obscenities, interrupt proceedings, and destroy property - as they do over and over again - but let someone protest and read a Bible at a gay event - now there's a hate crime for which people should be jailed! They do not believe in freedom of speech unless it's their own speech.

Remember this incident? http://www.reclaimamerica.org/PAGES/NEWS/newspage.asp?story=2173&SC=marcavage

9. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,148
    I think this is a major problem boiling under the surface of american politics. We have alot of people ready for violence. just look at the last election. Tire slashing, vandalism, gun fire at campaign headquarters, the fact is this nation is getting closer to the edge of all out war with itself. I think the anger is growing on both sides of the isle although Ive seen it most consistancy with the left. I think the next few years could be key to determining the viability of our future as a free nation.

10. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    You mean THE REVOLUTION is coming? :eek2: