Dems Will End The War By Raising Taxes

We have already lost in Iraq---years ago--maybe THAT'S where you got the term Slow bleed. ---Cause it definitely is.

Harry Reid said the same thiong - before the surge started. Now the US military is winning and libs have a big shit burger to eat

Enjoy!

Harry Reid said the same thiong - before the surge started. Now the US military is winning and libs have a big shit burger to eat

Enjoy!
Hum, I assuime you are speaking of the situation with one single section of the country. How about the rest ? and the other two major factions? this reminds me of three steps forward and two steps back, tho in this case it is one step forward and two steps "stagnated and opposing us". You call that winning?

Hum, I assuime you are speaking of the situation with one single section of the country. How about the rest ? and the other two major factions? this reminds me of three steps forward and two steps back, tho in this case it is one step forward and two steps "stagnated and opposing us". You call that winning?

Lower the white flag - the troops are winning

Much to your dismay

Because massive deficit spending is not an even greater tax on future generations.

With RECORD revenues from the grwoing economy, the annual US Federal Budget deficit has been reduced by more then half

Tax cuts do NOT cause deficits, spending does.

Dems want to spend MORE then the Republican Congress did - and they want to raise your taxes to help cover a small part of the increased spending

Lower the white flag - the troops are winning

Much to your dismay

the question you should ask yourself is, just because our troops are winning military skirmishes with the insurgents in Iraq, does that necessarily mean that the country of Iraq is actually moving any closer to being able to govern itself peacefully in our absence?

the question you should ask yourself is, just because our troops are winning military skirmishes with the insurgents in Iraq, does that necessarily mean that the country of Iraq is actually moving any closer to being able to govern itself peacefully in our absence?

I learned a long time ago, the ONLY thing that matters to libs is their political power. They do not care about anything else. If the US has to lose a war so they can increase their power so be it

Why else would they do everything possible to make the US lose in Iraq. They have compared the troops to Nazi's and Pol Pot, they have called them losers, they caleed them cold blooded killers, the MoveOn.org ad, and many others things

They will continue to find ways to short cahnge the troops, but they could not care less as long as they can maintain and increase their power

YEP, we want them to LIVE, and not waste their time and lives on a lost cause

Well, you DID ask.

I am sure the troops love to her how you think of them as losers

Of course, the troops know very well the type of "support" the left shows them. That is why, in huge numbers, the US military votes Republican

Of course, the troops know very well the type of "support" the left shows them. That is why, in huge numbers, the US military votes Republican
No, I just don't want them to end up losers. and as for your second point. it used to be that way. But now, you are wrong on both counts.

the military is not the losers. It is our administration who continues to attempt to use a military force to create a political solution.

It doesn't matter how long we stay or how many Iraqis we kill and subdue while we're there. Whenever we leave, Iraq is going to devolve into civil war and the american trained Iraqi army will devolve into well trained sectarian militias who will carry out the carnage that will accompany that civil war.

Our military can "win" all it possibly can win in Iraq, and we will still not have a strong pro-American, multi cultural Jeffersonian democracy on the banks of the Tigris and the Euphrates serving as a beacon of freedom for the rest of the Islamic world.

the military is not the losers. It is our administration who continues to attempt to use a military force to create a political solution.

It doesn't matter how long we stay or how many Iraqis we kill and subdue while we're there. Whenever we leave, Iraq is going to devolve into civil war and the american trained Iraqi army will devolve into well trained sectarian militias who will carry out the carnage that will accompany that civil war.

Our military can "win" all it possibly can win in Iraq, and we will still not have a strong pro-American, multi cultural Jeffersonian democracy on the banks of the Tigris and the Euphrates serving as a beacon of freedom for the rest of the Islamic world.

You might want to talk to Harry "White Flag" Reid - he said the war is lost - so he was calling the troops losers

Dems have a long history of insulting and smearign the troops - nothing new for them

You might want to talk to Harry "White Flag" Reid - he said the war is lost - so he was calling the troops losers

Dems have a long history of insulting and smearign the troops - nothing new for them

you have been spewing that same shit for months...hasn't Rush given you any new one liners to use?

you have been spewing that same shit for months...hasn't Rush given you any new one liners to use?

Well, Harry did say it

Or are you saying he was "miw quoted" or "taken out of context"?

Libs use that excuse when they are busted

Changng the subject when boxed into a corner MM?

I am not changing the subject. I only point out that you have written that exact same post about three hundred times. We all know what Harry said....some of us understand what he meant.... and some of us chose not to. But in either case, we all know what your thoughts are on it and you really don't need to keep repeating them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Forum List

Back