Dems Unaware John Kerry Pays Less Than Romney

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
(But that was then, when "Greed (and Capitalism) was good" and John Kerry was the anti military, military antidote to the Presidency of the slacker George W Bush. Didn't Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and CBS tell us it was so. But today after this nights SOTU speech Kerry's tax rate is not to be mentioned, because Obama will tonight charge his followers to seek out those among their neighbors who have better jobs, nicer houses, bigger bank accounts, newer and more expensive cars and to immediately start throwing molotov cocktails through their windows, slit the throats of their children as they wait for the school buses in the morning and rape their wives as they leave to shop for the family groceries. The Great Democratic Uniter as extolled during the 2008 campaign, is finally going to bring this nation together in a mass orgy of envy, jealously, murder, fire, conflict, and destruction of property.)

"In 2004, John Kerry and his wife released portions of their separate tax returns that showed the couple paid an effective federal tax rate of about 13 percent on $5.5 million in income from the year before. (At first, Kerry only released his own tax return. He later released the first two pages of the tax return of his millionaire wife, Teresa Heinz.) Some conservatives, like Stephen Moore of the Club for Growth, used Kerry’s effective tax rate to criticize him for his opposition to a flat tax that would raise his taxes."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dems Say Romney “Not Paying His Fair Share” – Seemingly Unaware John Kerry Was Paying a Lower Tax Rate When He Was Their Nominee…

Last edited:
Who cares? As long as they are paying what the law states, they are paying their fair share.

Kerry isn't running right now, Romney is.

And, before the collapse of Wall St., people kinda shined it on, but not any longer.

The POINT is that demonizing people for paying their taxes is wrong. And right now a lot of the left is doing JUST that. It is good to remind them they are living in glass houses as they throw those stones.

And of course the fact that a sitting President is attacking a large segment of the Country for the temerity to actual make more then others is simply unbelievable. He is trying to start class warfare on a National Bases to further HIS political career.

The POINT is that demonizing people for paying their taxes is wrong. And right now a lot of the left is doing JUST that. It is good to remind them they are living in glass houses as they throw those stones.

And of course the fact that a sitting President is attacking a large segment of the Country for the temerity to actual make more then others is simply unbelievable. He is trying to start class warfare on a National Bases to further HIS political career.

Do YOU think it's fair that the 1 percent pays half the taxes you do? I don't.

Besides........it was the tax cuts under Jr. that started this whole mess, and they were supposed to EXPIRE after 10 years if they didn't work.

Nope.........haven't seen 'em work since 2002.

Not surprising coming from the Senator who docked his $7 million yacht out of state in order to pay the MA excise tax.

And, before the collapse of Wall St., people kinda shined it on, but not any longer.
Kerry is a rich Democrat. Democrats minimized his family's income when he ran. Romney is a rich Republican. Democrats are demonizing his campaign over wealth, although of that $21 million he earned, he paid $7 million to charity.

Make up your mind about wealth.

I don't think wealth, per se, should influence voting. the person who wins votes should be judged by the content of his character, not what's in his wallet.

Kerry is a rich Democrat. Democrats minimized his family's income when he ran. Romney is a rich Republican. Democrats are demonizing his campaign over wealth, although of that $21 million he earned, he paid $7 million to charity.

I don't think wealth, per se, should influence voting. the person who wins votes should be judged by the content of his character, not what's in his wallet.

Personally? I'd like a president who understands this country and shares in it's burdens.

That means paying a tax rate of 28 percent like I do.

Otherwise, we go from being a democracy to being a plutocracy.

Democrat Dummies are willfully ignorant. If they weren't, they wouldn't be Democrats. It is what it is.

Personally? I'd like a president who understands this country and shares in it's burdens.

That means paying a tax rate of 28 percent like I do.

Otherwise, we go from being a democracy to being a plutocracy.

But that is class warfare and Marxism. The rich should have a lower effective tax rate since they are the John Galt's of society, steering the economy towards prosperity.

And at least Romney worked for his money. Kerry just sat on his fat ass spending his wife's Heinz fortune.

The POINT is that demonizing people for paying their taxes is wrong. And right now a lot of the left is doing JUST that.

It is Newt Gingrich who started this Romney tax thing.

It is all Newt.

I am glad someone is finally admitting Gingrich is "of the left".

Maybe there's hope, after all.

Democrat Dummies are willfully ignorant. If they weren't, they wouldn't be Democrats. It is what it is.

Actually, he did earned it. He earned his income as through inheritance and that is his. And he has become a job creator for it. He as employed numerous people to build and take of his yacht.

I don't know why he being demonized by it. Perhaps, some just have class envy.

Last edited:
" Who the HELL gives a fuck? Everybody pays what they have to. The question is, what is the tax policy that is best for all Americans, and what is fair? And it sure as HELL ain't Pub Voodoo! Change the channel and pay attention, brainwashed/ignorant Pub dupes." See sig pp1. ALL FACT, morons.

Who are these "Democrats" who are "demonizing" Romney?

Newt Gingrich is the one who's making hay of this. Not "Democrats".

" Who the HELL gives a fuck? Everybody pays what they have to. The question is, what is the tax policy that is best for all Americans, and what is fair? And it sure as HELL ain't Pub Voodoo! Change the channel and pay attention, brainwashed/ignorant Pub dupes." See sig pp1. ALL FACT, morons.

Democrat Dummy. Run along and go suck on one of Rachel Maddcow's used butt-plugs. Make yourself useful dipshit.

Forum List

Back