Dems Unaware John Kerry Pays Less Than Romney

Republicans should bring it up when Kerry runs for reelection

Democrats are sure going to bring it up with Romney ( But so is Newt)

Republicans should bring it up when Kerry runs for reelection

Democrats are sure going to bring it up with Romney ( But so is Newt)

You voted for Kerry. And you dummies never said a word about all his Heinz cash. You're such a dishonest hypocrite. :lol:

(But that was then, when "Greed (and Capitalism) was good" and John Kerry was the anti military, military antidote to the Presidency of the slacker George W Bush. Didn't Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and CBS tell us it was so. But today after this nights SOTU speech Kerry's tax rate is not to be mentioned, because Obama will tonight charge his followers to seek out those among their neighbors who have better jobs, nicer houses, bigger bank accounts, newer and more expensive cars and to immediately start throwing molotov cocktails through their windows, slit the throats of their children as they wait for the school buses in the morning and rape their wives as they leave to shop for the family groceries. The Great Democratic Uniter as extolled during the 2008 campaign, is finally going to bring this nation together in a mass orgy of envy, jealously, murder, fire, conflict, and destruction of property.)

"In 2004, John Kerry and his wife released portions of their separate tax returns that showed the couple paid an effective federal tax rate of about 13 percent on $5.5 million in income from the year before. (At first, Kerry only released his own tax return. He later released the first two pages of the tax return of his millionaire wife, Teresa Heinz.) Some conservatives, like Stephen Moore of the Club for Growth, used Kerry’s effective tax rate to criticize him for his opposition to a flat tax that would raise his taxes."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dems Say Romney “Not Paying His Fair Share” – Seemingly Unaware John Kerry Was Paying a Lower Tax Rate When He Was Their Nominee…

Not the point.

Romney and/or Kerry (probably) isn't breaking any laws -

Although, its pretty crappy that he has so little commitment to his own country. He invests in other countries but not in the US?? -

Point is, the tax code is a disaster.

(But that was then, when "Greed (and Capitalism) was good" and John Kerry was the anti military, military antidote to the Presidency of the slacker George W Bush. Didn't Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and CBS tell us it was so. But today after this nights SOTU speech Kerry's tax rate is not to be mentioned, because Obama will tonight charge his followers to seek out those among their neighbors who have better jobs, nicer houses, bigger bank accounts, newer and more expensive cars and to immediately start throwing molotov cocktails through their windows, slit the throats of their children as they wait for the school buses in the morning and rape their wives as they leave to shop for the family groceries. The Great Democratic Uniter as extolled during the 2008 campaign, is finally going to bring this nation together in a mass orgy of envy, jealously, murder, fire, conflict, and destruction of property.)

"In 2004, John Kerry and his wife released portions of their separate tax returns that showed the couple paid an effective federal tax rate of about 13 percent on $5.5 million in income from the year before. (At first, Kerry only released his own tax return. He later released the first two pages of the tax return of his millionaire wife, Teresa Heinz.) Some conservatives, like Stephen Moore of the Club for Growth, used Kerry’s effective tax rate to criticize him for his opposition to a flat tax that would raise his taxes."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dems Say Romney “Not Paying His Fair Share” – Seemingly Unaware John Kerry Was Paying a Lower Tax Rate When He Was Their Nominee…

Not the point.

Romney and/or Kerry (probably) isn't breaking any laws -

Although, its pretty crappy that he has so little commitment to his own country. He invests in other countries but not in the US?? -

Point is, the tax code is a disaster.

Tell that to Obamy's 'Jobs Czar' GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. How many American Jobs has him and GE Outsourced over the years? And how much Taxes does GE pay? Yet he's the Obamy's 'Jobs Czar?' Yeah, something's wrong alright. And most of it's in this White House.

(But that was then, when "Greed (and Capitalism) was good" and John Kerry was the anti military, military antidote to the Presidency of the slacker George W Bush. Didn't Dan Rather, Mary Mapes and CBS tell us it was so. But today after this nights SOTU speech Kerry's tax rate is not to be mentioned, because Obama will tonight charge his followers to seek out those among their neighbors who have better jobs, nicer houses, bigger bank accounts, newer and more expensive cars and to immediately start throwing molotov cocktails through their windows, slit the throats of their children as they wait for the school buses in the morning and rape their wives as . they leave to shop for the family groceries. The Great Democratic Uniter as extolled during the 2008 campaign, is finally going to bring this nation together in a mass orgy of envy, jealously, murder, fire, conflict, and destruction of property.)

yup. made that point earlier, interesting eh? I challenge anyone to provide links to the msm ala 2003 and 04 calling kerry out for paying the capital gains rate on his money.

The POINT is that demonizing people for paying their taxes is wrong. And right now a lot of the left is doing JUST that. It is good to remind them they are living in glass houses as they throw those stones.

And of course the fact that a sitting President is attacking a large segment of the Country for the temerity to actual make more then others is simply unbelievable. He is trying to start class warfare on a National Bases to further HIS political career.

Do YOU think it's fair that the 1 percent pays half the taxes you do? I don't.

Besides........it was the tax cuts under Jr. that started this whole mess, and they were supposed to EXPIRE after 10 years if they didn't work.

Nope.........haven't seen 'em work since 2002.

do you think its fair 20% of the pop. gets money back after paying zero? and another 26% not paying ANYTHING either?

Kerry isn't running right now, Romney is.

And, before the collapse of Wall St., people kinda shined it on, but not any longer.
Kerry is a rich Democrat. Democrats minimized his family's income when he ran. Romney is a rich Republican. Democrats are demonizing his campaign over wealth, although of that $21 million he earned, he paid $7 million to charity.

Make up your mind about wealth.

I don't think wealth, per se, should influence voting. the person who wins votes should be judged by the content of his character, not what's in his wallet.

Personally? I'd like a president who understands this country and shares in it's burdens.

That means paying a tax rate of 28 percent like I do.

Otherwise, we go from being a democracy to being a plutocracy.

wow, how ignorant can you get, seriusly, you are in hackage territory so deep you'd need a machete and a compass to get out, well done.....:rolleyes:

The POINT is that demonizing people for paying their taxes is wrong. And right now a lot of the left is doing JUST that. It is good to remind them they are living in glass houses as they throw those stones.

And of course the fact that a sitting President is attacking a large segment of the Country for the temerity to actual make more then others is simply unbelievable. He is trying to start class warfare on a National Bases to further HIS political career.

Besides........it was the tax cuts under Jr. that started this whole mess, and they were supposed to EXPIRE after 10 years if they didn't work.

do you think its fair 20% of the pop. gets money back after paying zero? and another 26% not paying ANYTHING either?

Link?

And, before the collapse of Wall St., people kinda shined it on, but not any longer.
Kerry is a rich Democrat. Democrats minimized his family's income when he ran. Romney is a rich Republican. Democrats are demonizing his campaign over wealth, although of that $21 million he earned, he paid $7 million to charity.

I don't think wealth, per se, should influence voting. the person who wins votes should be judged by the content of his character, not what's in his wallet.

Who are these "Democrats" who are "demonizing" Romney?

Newt Gingrich is the one who's making hay of this. Not "Democrats".
The Doctor Is In, it pays to read the link provided by the OP. It should answer the only part of your question about which I would know.

The Link Provided by the OP

Many progressives are filthy rich - many are financially supporting OWS..

Of course only the rich republicans get attacked while assholes like Kerry or Michael Moore sit there and throw shit from the sidelines...

I suppose few are actually interested in the truth...

Democrats good - Republicans bad

Republicans good - Democrats bad...

Libertarians - batshit crazy...

Why don't we do this?

Let's see if Kerry will vote to increase his own tax rate

Then see if Romney will do the same

Who are these "Democrats" who are "demonizing" Romney?

Newt Gingrich is the one who's making hay of this. Not "Democrats".
The Doctor Is In, it pays to read the link provided by the OP. It should answer the only part of your question about which I would know.

The Link Provided by the OP

You're right.

No, I don't think it's fair that corporations like GE don't pay in anything, yet get back huge refunds.

Me? They took the money out of my check in taxes BEFORE I got it, and I didn't get a refund either.

I would have if I'd qualified for EIC, but it wouldn't have been much.

If they put the tax levels back to before the failure of the bush tax cuts most will agree things are okay again. Being Democrat or Republican, the tax structure needs to go back to that level.

I don't get this about democrats, why do these rich democratic politicians have to be forced to send more money to gov't?

They could easily just write the treasury a check to make up for what they think they should be paying, I'm sure they'd happily take it.

Of course common sense says they're just pandering, and their actions are the opposite of their words. But not everyone has the common sense to see that.

Doesn't matter if he is running or not, hypocrisy is hypocrisy. If it is no big deal for kerry it is no big deal for Romney.

Doesn't matter if he is running or not, hypocrisy is hypocrisy. If it is no big deal for kerry it is no big deal for Romney.

Dishonest hypocrites cannot be reasoned with. So don't expect honesty from them. It just aint gonna happen. They have their Talking-Point Marching Orders. They will not deviate from the script. It's all about the Class Warfare and Race-Baiting for them. They'll do whatever it takes to keep the power. Party before Country. It's always Party before Country for Democrats.

Forum List

Back