Dems Telling Us We Have To Pay Extra To Protect Our Troops

So let me guess the way to pay for the war is to NOT pay for the war......Fuckiing genius.

Knock off the Drama Queen routine.

Democrats have no problem spending cash we don't have by the trillions for their social programs....some of which many of us don't even want.......but when it comes to asking to supply the troops what they need to win Obama's stupid clusterfuck of a war......well we've just got to empty our pockets.....and they aren't ashamed to say it out loud.

The suggestion is so insulting just thinking of it makes me want to fill their fucken asses full of hot lead.

So let me guess the way to pay for the war is to NOT pay for the war......Fuckiing genius.

Democrats have no problem spending cash we don't have by the trillions for their social programs....some of which many of us don't even want.......but when it comes to asking to supply the troops what they need to win Obama's stupid clusterfuck of a war......well we've just got to empty our pockets.....and they aren't ashamed to say it out loud.

The suggestion is so insulting just thinking of it makes me want to fill their fucken asses full of hot lead.

Get in line.

Oh please! We still have to get started paying back the billions and billions that bush borrowed for iraq. You fail to acknowledge that--just try to keep blaming the administration that hasn't been in office for a year yet. Bush should have increased taxes when he started the Iraq war--but he was afraid he wouldn't get reelected--just like his father didn't when he said he would have to raise taxes to pay for the persian gulf war.

Soooooooo......

Have you figured out that we have to pay for this war yet, or not?

Republicans have been voting against the troops for years. John McCain has one of the worst voting records in congress.

Bush and the Republicans never included the cost of either war in their budget for his entire administration.

For some reason, Republicans don't understand that war costs money.

They have become the party of fools.

They support tax cuts for the rich, which means the cost of the wars are moved to the people who are least likely able to pay for it.

They defend health care companies skimming billions off insurance policies.

They say "No government health-care" on the same damn sign that says, "Don't touch my Medicare".

They don't even know that Iraq has become a religious theocracy and either killed or drove the majority of their Christian citizens out of the country.

Like I said, The Republican Party is the "Party of Fools".

I couldn't believe this.....but after years of witnessing a party that really doesn't seem to care about how they look I wasn't really surprised when it was reported that Congressional Democrats want to start a War Tax to pay for Afghanistan.

In effect, they want to charge us extra for defending our troops....charge extra to send the troops Generals on the ground are requesting.

They always say it will only effect the upper 1% but that's merely a starting point. Soon everyone will have to pay extra just to feed, cloth, and protect our kids in uniform.

I wonder if this is some new plan to turn America against The Good War.

The Raw Story | US lawmakers: New tax should pay for Afghan war

New Tax being proposed

Soon everyone will have to pay extra just to feed, cloth, and protect our kids in uniform.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Did you think ELVES paid for the foreign adventures instigated by our civilian government? How old are you? Did you turn 18 during the last 8 years? Raising taxes to PAY for war used to be standard OPs, but that was sound fiscal management, kind of a pay as you go kind of thing, as quaint and silly as it may sound to you. Meanwhile, "just to???!" really?

Last edited:
We should not need a tax. Shouldn't all those who support the war just contribute enough to pay for it?

It's not about supporting the war you stupid fuck, it's about supporting our soldiers. And you call yourself a US citizen. You're a pathetic piece of shit.

I'm half-assed certain his tongue was firmly lodged in his cheek, but where is your outrage to the OP? Oh, riiiight...:doubt:

Oh please! We still have to get started paying back the billions and billions that bush borrowed for iraq. You fail to acknowledge that--just try to keep blaming the administration that hasn't been in office for a year yet. Bush should have increased taxes when he started the Iraq war--but he was afraid he wouldn't get reelected--just like his father didn't when he said he would have to raise taxes to pay for the persian gulf war.

Hasn't been in office for a year yet......????

Bush caught hell after 7 months for 9/11.....you want me to cut this fucker more slack then him?????

And for your information....Bush had most of it paid back but when the Dems took over congress in 2007 they started spending like naked sailors in a whorehouse in Tiajuana. They doubled the deficit in the first year and have now raised the deficit from it's low-point in Dec 31, 2006 of $280 billion to it's current level of somewhere around $1,400,000,000,000.00. And that's even without health care being included.

Oh, by the way, His father raised taxes because the Democrats in Congress gave him the choice between doing something he felt meant something or being called a do-nothing President. He was just stupid enough to say "Read My Lips". Eventually blamed him for their tax increases and for doing nothing. So he was still fucked. Just goes to show you...never trust a Democrat.

Last edited:

Soooooooo......

Have you figured out that we have to pay for this war yet, or not?

Have you figured out that we have to pay for Universal Health Care yet?????

Last edited:
Republicans have been voting against the troops for years. John McCain has one of the worst voting records in congress.

Bush and the Republicans never included the cost of either war in their budget for his entire administration.

For some reason, Republicans don't understand that war costs money.

They have become the party of fools.

They support tax cuts for the rich, which means the cost of the wars are moved to the people who are least likely able to pay for it.

They defend health care companies skimming billions off insurance policies.

They say "No government health-care" on the same damn sign that says, "Don't touch my Medicare".

They don't even know that Iraq has become a religious theocracy and either killed or drove the majority of their Christian citizens out of the country.

Like I said, The Republican Party is the "Party of Fools".

Party of fools vs. the Party of the Foolish.

Oh and......remember.......we shouldn't be telling these people how to run their lives.

That's something Obama wants to do to us, but I think we shouldn't be doing it to the Iraqis.

Last edited:
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Did you think ELVES paid for the foreign adventures instigated by our civilian government? How old are you? Did you turn 18 during the last 8 years? Raising taxes to PAY for war used to be standard OPs, but that was sound fiscal management, kind of a pay as you go kind of thing, as quaint and silly as it may sound to you. Meanwhile, "just to???!" really?

First of all it helps if you declare war first....then you can raise taxes all you want for it.

Second of all you really haven't been listening to a friggen thing I've been saying.

Sure...all of this cost money and has to be paid for.....but the Dems give us the impression that health care reform isn't gonna cost an extra dime yet the war somehow is gonna be a drag on the economy and taxes must be raised through the roof because of it. I've learned two things in my life.....nothing is free and that the government is always gonna be a total mess. They can't do anything efficiently.

I have to wait 6 months just to get the doc to stick a finger up my ass at the VA these days. If I need surgery I can put that off for at least a year or two. There's your socialized medicine for you.

Increasing taxes during are a recession will do only one thing.....raise unemployment....and thus decrease revenue.

This is economics 101.

There are better ways to pay for a war.

But let's say for argument sake the new surge costs $200 billion over the next few years.....and health care reform will cost $900 billion in the first year......which one can we afford?

Well we really aren't in a position to afford anything thanks to the Dems and Obama but which bitter pill is easier to swallow?

And for your information...I'm a retired Army Vet. I spent seven months being shot at in Somalia in 93'. I've been in during the terms of Democrat Presidents and Republican Presidents and I can tell the difference it makes to this country and the military.

Some of us actually experienced things in our lives rather then just watched it in the news like most of you folks. I don't need a motherfucken lecture from kids who've led sheltered lives and think hardship is not having broadband service.

lol

Last edited:

Bush caught hell after 7 months for 9/11.....you want me to cut this fucker more slack then him?????

And for your information....Bush had most of it paid back but when the Dems took over congress in 2007 they started spending like naked sailors in a whorehouse in Tiajuana. They doubled the deficit in the first year and have now raised the deficit from it's low-point in Dec 31, 2006 of $280 billion to it's current level of somewhere around $1,400,000,000,000.00. And that's even without health care being included.

Oh, by the way, His father raised taxes because the Democrats in Congress gave him the choice between doing something he felt meant something or being called a do-nothing President. He was just stupid enough to say "Read My Lips".

Who do you get your information from? He most certainly did not have most of it paid back--he just decided that the war wouldn't be included in the budget--and it wasn't.

Oh, by the way, His father raised taxes because the Democrats in Congress gave him the choice between doing something he felt meant something or being called a do-nothing President. He was just stupid enough to say "Read My Lips".

Who do you get your information from? He most certainly did not have most of it paid back--he just decided that the war wouldn't be included in the budget--and it wasn't.

I guess you're not up on how things get paid for. Most of the time it was included in Suppliment budget requests he submitted to Congress in the form of an Omnibus Bill. Congress saw fit to add billions in Ear-marks to his war fund just so they could get their pet projects through.

Funny how they used Ear-marks to take over Congress and yet they raised the practice another 7% over the Republican Congress that preceeded them.

I guess you're not up on how things get paid for. Most of the time it was included in Suppliment budget requests he submitted to Congress in the form of an Omnibus Bill. Congress saw fit to add billions in Ear-marks to his war fund just so they could get their pet projects through.

Funny how they used Ear-marks to take over Congress and yet they raised the practice another 7% over the Republican Congress that preceeded them.

It doesn't matter what was included in the budget--THE MONEY WAS BORROWED--NEVER PAID BACK. The sensible thing would have been to forget giving those stimulus payments to taxpayers and put it towards the debt. But then he wouldn't have been re-elected.

It doesn't matter what was included in the budget--THE MONEY WAS BORROWED--NEVER PAID BACK. The sensible thing would have been to forget giving those stimulus payments to taxpayers and put it towards the debt. But then he wouldn't have been re-elected.

What stimulus payments to taxpayers?

Most of that is in a slush fund to help reelect Democrats in the next two elections.

It hasn't been spent yet but nobody seems to know where it went.

I think we should start by holding back on paying ACORN for one. $53 million this year....to steal elections and screw up the economy. They say it's to help poor people get home loans but instead what it did was help them set up the next wave of housing loan forclosures.

GeeDubya didn't catch any hell when 9/11 happened. In fact, after it happened, he enjoyed a period of even greater popularity than Pres. Obama has had. it wasn't until 2003that he started getting any serious criticism over it at all, when his 9/11 karma started running out.

Still wondering where just where you're getting your info for all this.

GeeDubya didn't catch any hell when 9/11 happened. In fact, after it happened, he enjoyed a period of even greater popularity than Pres. Obama has had. it wasn't until 2003that he started getting any serious criticism over it at all, when his 9/11 karma started running out.

I wouldn't hold my breath ... homeboy is spinning like a top.

Trying to rewrite history now?

The naysayers kept quiet and made their plans and after the shock of 9/11 passed they started talking shit about Bush...how it was really his fault. How he even ordered the bringing down of WTC #7.

James Carville said they could use the war against Bush but what really did him in was Katrina. With the help of ACORN and the media they used a natural disaster that effected all races.....with a serious amount of bullshit and ignorance on the part of the public it was used as a way of illustrating that not only did Bush hate Black People but he couldn't perform miracles after FEMA screwed the pooch. Funny thing is FEMA didn't, but you wouldn't know that. The Governor of LA and the Mayor of New Orleans were the real culprits...not Bush. Take a lesson in civics if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

Trying to rewrite history now?

No, but you seem to be trying to invent it:

The naysayers kept quiet and made their plans and after the shock of 9/11 passed they started talking shit about Bush...how it was really his fault. How he even ordered the bringing down of WTC #7.

James Carville said they could use the war against Bush but what really did him in was Katrina. With the help of ACORN and the media what was a natural disaster that effected all races.....it was used as a way of illustrating that not only did Bush hate Black People but he couldn't perform miracles after FEMA screwed the pooch. Funny thing is FEMA didn't, but you wouldn't know that. The Governor of LA and the Mayor of New Orleans were the real culprits...not Bush. Take a lesson in civics if you don't believe me.

^^^^^^^^^^^

You got any sources for all this? I mean besides something like Paranoid Wingnuts Daily, that is.

Furthermore, what political machinations people may or may not have been planning doesn't change the fact that he was immensely popular right after 9/11 happened and didn't recieve any serious, widespread criticism over this until after he was in office for over two years. What this means is that this dog...

Bush caught hell after 7 months for 9/11...

...don't hunt.

:D

Forum List

Back