New Speakers First Bill-"If You Want To Protect Jews, You Have To Protect Billionaires Tax Cuts

I regret Muslim terrorists going house to house, hunting down every Jew they could find (even the unborn), and decapitate them, burn them alive, or stab them to death.

The billionaires tax cuts are going away. You should resign yourself to that fact and move on.

Au contraire, my friend! To admit one was wrong takes strength.

You can make it up to me by letting me hide in your attic.

(I shouldn’t joke.)

It is often said that there were many Jewish heroes in The Holocaust, but they all died on the first day.

I've thought about this and perhaps it's because I'm older ... but I'd rather go out in a ghetto uprising than in a Birkenau.

It is often said that there were many Jewish heroes in The Holocaust, but they all died on the first day.

I've thought about this and perhaps it's because I'm older ... but I'd rather go out in a ghetto uprising than in a Birkenau.
The Jews "trusted" Nazis the same way many Americans "trust" Democrats. Not trusting them to do the right thing, but trusting them to limit their evil.

If the Nazis had been as open about mutilating children and doing experiments on them as Democrats are today, I'm sure the Jews would have caught on faster that their evil had no limits.

This will add to the debt. For the past 7 years, since the IRS was defunded, millionares and billionares haven't been paying their taxes. Adding agents will allow us to go after those guys. Now we are understaffed and the IRS can only go after middle class people who are easy to audit. Trump is not easy to audit.

And they did this all by design. On purpose. And now they claim they want to cut spending and this is where they want to cut it? Are you stupid?
So you want to let the debt rise? Stupid idea, you can’t keep piling on debt.

So you want to let the debt rise? Stupid idea, you can’t keep piling on debt.
You ready to pay off the debt? You seriously ready to tackle that? I prefer we do that after I die. I want my social security and medicare. I want to retires at 62 like I plan to not 67 or 70. I don't know why suddenly I/WE have to bite this bullet.

But eventually this day will come. When the rich who run this country decide it's time to pull the rug out on us all. Is it time?

My nephew told me he and his brother will probably both inherit $5 million. And they are both going to MSU and getting great degrees. I prefer WE get screwed after I'm dead because I know the family I leave behind will be able to take the cuts to medicare and social security. I'll survive them too but it may mean I have to work 3 more years.

SO FUCK YES I WANT THE DEBT TO RISE DUMMY

You ready to pay off the debt? You seriously ready to tackle that? I prefer we do that after I die. I want my social security and medicare. I want to retires at 62 like I plan to not 67 or 70. I don't know why suddenly I/WE have to bite this bullet.

But eventually this day will come. When the rich who run this country decide it's time to pull the rug out on us all. Is it time?

My nephew told me he and his brother will probably both inherit $5 million. And they are both going to MSU and getting great degrees. I prefer WE get screwed after I'm dead because I know the family I leave behind will be able to take the cuts to medicare and social security. I'll survive them too but it may mean I have to work 3 more years.

SO FUCK YES I WANT THE DEBT TO RISE DUMMY
you sure your not a republican?.....

yea but you said fuck the future generations as long as you get yours....
I keep waiting for the rug to get pulled out from under me. I go to retire and that's the year they say we have to cut everyone's ss 20%. That would suck huh?

I keep bringing this up. No one ever talks about this. What about all the money people put in and they die before they collect one dime?

Or 3 years before I am set to retire, before I get a chance to put my money into something safe, another Republican puts us into another Great recession and war that takes 10 years for my 401K to recover. Timing is everything. LOL.

I'm going to take it all and put it in safe 4% or even 1% interest savings. Or under my bed. Or buy gold bars and live like a 49r. LOL

Did anybody ever hear Mike Johnson holding up a bill under Donald Trump because it wasn't paid for?" Scarborough said. "In all of the $8 trillion, he just opened the door, 'Here, just drive the trucks through,' of debt – $1 billion, $2 billion, Mike Johnson, $3 billion, $5 billion, $7 billion, $8 billion, $8 billion Mike Johnson and Donald Trump gave America in debt, and suddenly, he won't even help Jews protect themselves. It is so gross, and, making it even grosser, he says, 'This is what we're going to do – we'll protect the Jews if you protect the billionaires. We want billionaire tax cheats to get away with stealing more money from the American people. We'll let you protect the Jews, Joe Biden, but you have to let us protect our donors, our billionaire donors that are tax cheats.'"

The first of many losers, by the new loser, on behalf of the other losers.
Well Jews and Billionaires go hand in hand so it makes sense.

I keep waiting for the rug to get pulled out from under me. I go to retire and that's the year they say we have to cut everyone's ss 20%. That would suck huh?

I keep bringing this up. No one ever talks about this. What about all the money people put in and they die before they collect one dime?

Or 3 years before I am set to retire, before I get a chance to put my money into something safe, another Republican puts us into another Great recession and war that takes 10 years for my 401K to recover. Timing is everything. LOL.

I'm going to take it all and put it in safe 4% or even 1% interest savings. Or under my bed. Or buy gold bars and live like a 49r. LOL
we had a letter carrier in Anaheim who would not retire because he said if i do i will probably pass away and not collect his pension.....the guy was like 80 years old with 50 years in....well one day he didnt show for work....they found him dead at home.....never got to collect that pension...

Did anybody ever hear Mike Johnson holding up a bill under Donald Trump because it wasn't paid for?" Scarborough said. "In all of the $8 trillion, he just opened the door, 'Here, just drive the trucks through,' of debt – $1 billion, $2 billion, Mike Johnson, $3 billion, $5 billion, $7 billion, $8 billion, $8 billion Mike Johnson and Donald Trump gave America in debt, and suddenly, he won't even help Jews protect themselves. It is so gross, and, making it even grosser, he says, 'This is what we're going to do – we'll protect the Jews if you protect the billionaires. We want billionaire tax cheats to get away with stealing more money from the American people. We'll let you protect the Jews, Joe Biden, but you have to let us protect our donors, our billionaire donors that are tax cheats.'"

The first of many losers, by the new loser, on behalf of the other losers.
/---/ Another class envy Jew hater tips his hand.

we had a letter carrier in Anaheim who would not retire because he said if i do i will probably pass away and not collect his pension.....the guy was like 80 years old with 50 years in....well one day he didnt show for work....they found him dead at home.....never got to collect that pension...
/----/ In a way, I understand; I'm 72, retired for 5 years, and financially secure, yet I'm going back to work part-time at trade shows for a start up. There are only so many golf balls you can hit, days you can go fishing, and target practice before you get bored silly. Regardless of whether he collected a pension or not, he got a paycheck and kept himself busy. He most likely worked the same route and had dozens of people to talk to every day.

But if he doesn't retire he won't collect it. Makes no sense.

I get that if he stops working he will die. A lot of people are like that. My dad was able to retire right around 60. He got a 20 year Ford pension. My mom continued to work till she was 62. Anyways, he's been healthy and retired for 20 years.

He should have retired and then stayed alive a long time. THEN he would have collected his pension.

I have a retired cop friend. He has a 30 year cop pension. He ran for county clerk and won and now probably makes around $80K a year. If he gets re elected once and makes it to the end of a second term, which he will, he will get just as big of a pension as his cop pension. Fucker.

I love how politicians and military still give pensions on the government dime but we can't have them. For us it's unaffordable for the company. But uncle sam?

/----/ In a way, I understand; I'm 72, retired for 5 years, and financially secure, yet I'm going back to work part-time at trade shows for a start up. There are only so many golf balls you can hit, days you can go fishing, and target practice before you get bored silly. Regardless of whether he collected a pension or not, he got a paycheck and kept himself busy.
My bro makes $1 million a year. He's going to retire at 54. He says he's going to take a year off and then do something. He may consult and still make a lot of money but right now the ideas he's kicking around are

a. Buy a portable smoker and bring cooked lamb, pork, beef to people's parties.
b. My idea. Worm/Dirt farmer. Sell your dirt to pot growers
c. Buy a restaurant up north. Have people open and close it for you. But use it as a place to socialize and tax write off
d. How about this one?

Wouldn't this be cool?​

1698843209143.png

1698843220476.png

1698843248057.png

millionares and billionares haven't been paying their taxes

big mouthed clown strikes again? You dont know that. Every transaction is online tracked, trackable. They have accountants doing taxes. None of them is willing to submit a fraudulent return under their firms name. The cheats work in GOVT letting the Biden types run 17 shell companies producing no product or service.

Forum List

Back