Dems struggle to turn page on Omar controversy...the gift that keeps on giving...ROLL ON!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It looks to me like Nancy Pelosi has lost control of the freak show that is her caucus. Omar and AOC are only getting bolder. They are gifts that keep on giving...if only the GOP had the wits and the "stones" to exploit these gifts....Come on guys keep these freaks out front of all other issues...they are a WIN-WIN for Republicsns....Jew haters that aren't slapped down, $97 TRILLION GREEN NEW DEAL.....Born alive baby KILLERS... a plethora of UNAMERICAN positions!!!

And this brings me to the #NEVERTRUMP clowns--who still can't see that The Bad Orange Man is so much more preferable to ANY of the freaks running the DeathRAT Party!!!!

Democrats desperately want to turn the page on a painful week, but doing so is proving to be difficult. Freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), who has been the center of a debate on anti-Semitism and other forms of hatred that has exposed deep divisions within the new majority, on Friday signaled she’s not going to stop battling on social media with her critics. Less than 24 hours after the House adopted a resolution broadly condemning bigotry in the wake of Omar’s comments about U.S.-Israel relations, she launched into a Twitter battle Friday morning with Meghan McCain over the thorny topic.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Congressional Black Caucus Democrat Cong. Jim Clyburn came to Omar’s defense insisting:
"I've talked to her---she's feeling real pain b/c of her background."

Cong. Clyburn said Omar told him she was born in Somalia, and had to flee the country to escape violence, and spent four years
in a Kenyan refugee camp before coming to the US.....this according to Clyburn.

===========================================
Then why, as a frightened Somali given refuge in America, did she hurry back to Somalia to get her BIL a job?

-=================================

This creepy woman has an agenda no one could ever imagine. Omar has world-wide terrorist connections.

32014654975_fd80439890_b.jpg

BACKSTORY--Just a few weeks after her election to Minnesota's state legislature, Ilhan Omar was in her homeland she says she
"fled in fear." She was with then-President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, a favorite for re-election. He reportedly invited her to
appear beside him prior to the Somali election taking place.

No Longer "Fearful," Omar Endorsed Somalia’s New President. Four Days Later, Omar’s Brother-in-Law Had a Powerful Job in the Somali Administration.

What was the deal she made with the corrupt-ridden Somali govt? Are the violent Somalians she once fled,
privy to US security reports from Omar's position on the Congressional Foreign Affair Committee?

==================================

A foray into foreign politics, should have disqualified her from getting US security clearance.
How did she get US security clearance in Congress? Did she falsify govt documents?

nobody gives a fuck about her but you zealots.

do you really think the average American gives her more than 2 seconds of thought?

upload_2019-3-9_10-23-28.jpeg

Conservatives don't have to say a thing because Omar, AOC, and a few other progressive extremists, are doing a fine job for the conservatives as it is...

******CHUCKLE******

:)

do you really think the average American gives her more than 2 seconds of thought?

You must not be an average American because you sure have devoted dozens of postings to supporting her.

I do love when you morons go straight for the lies without even bothering to pretend.

I tell you what, I will send you 50 bucks for every post you can find of me supporting her.

You must not be an average American because you sure have devoted dozens of postings to supporting her.

I do love when you morons go straight for the lies without even bothering to pretend.

I tell you what, I will send you 50 bucks for every post you can find of me supporting her.

I'm sure my IQ is at least 30-50 points higher than yours, but your endlessly stupid postings on the subject say you do.

I'm sure my IQ is at least 30-50 points higher than yours, but your endlessly stupid postings on the subject say you do.

there are a few things in life that cannot be avoided...taxes, death and the fact that anyone that talks about their IQ on line is a fucking moron with an IQ lower than their age.

still waiting for all those post of mine supporting this woman. you are a fraud and an idiot

So, in 2019, The US House of Reps needs to pass a bill condemning bigotry? All because a Jew-hating Democrat Congresswoman shot her mouth off and now they need to clean up her mess?

Forum List

Back