Dems rigged 2016 but STILL lost, lol

The IG report refutes your assumptions.
I am not making any assumptions, I have seen the vote tally for the last several years. Trump kicked Hillary's cheatin' ass 306 to her lousy 232.

Yes you are making assumptions. No he did not kick Hillary's butt, he colluded with the Russians and now with Ukrainians, who is next??

So the Mueller investigation's analysis that there was no Russian collusion means nothing to you? Then why did we have to go through that for almost three years?

Idiot.

How many were sent to jail, Papa, Manafort and now Flynn (hopefully soon). Cohen is in jail for tramps crime.

I can't believe how incompetent Dems were in 2016. Even with all the high tech surveillance equipment that they hijacked to spy on the Trump campaign, they STILL couldn't win! Corrupt Dems had control of the FBI and CIA, but could not figure out what to do with all the intelligence that they illegally obtained. How on earth could anybody lose an election that is rigged in their favor? Was Hillary really THIS unwanted? You know there is something wrong when they cannot even win an election that was rigged in their favor.
Putin rigged it
You should make sure your tin foil hat fits snugly, or the Russians will be able to read your thoughts.
We can't seem to take the tin foil hat off your head.

I can't believe how incompetent Dems were in 2016. Even with all the high tech surveillance equipment that they hijacked to spy on the Trump campaign, they STILL couldn't win! Corrupt Dems had control of the FBI and CIA, but could not figure out what to do with all the intelligence that they illegally obtained. How on earth could anybody lose an election that is rigged in their favor? Was Hillary really THIS unwanted? You know there is something wrong when they cannot even win an election that was rigged in their favor.

Been reading Breitbart back issued again?
I read The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

It's a great news site.

I am sure that it is a good source for alternative facts....
No you aren't, it is a righty site. Lefties are forbidden by lefty dogma from hanging out on righty sites.
The Liberty Daily

MixedFactual-1.jpg

extremeright051.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Overall, we rate The Liberty Daily Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, use of sources who routinely fail fact checks as well as a complete lack of transparency regarding who is behind the website.

In review, The Liberty Daily does not produce original content. Like the Drudge Report they link to curated/aggregated news stories from other sources. The story selection always favors the right and most times denigrates the left. In order to review the bias and credibility of The Liberty Daily, we simply followed the links to see what sources they led to. We randomly chose 50 news stories and calculated the sources used. Out of 50 stories, all sources used were either rate Right Biased, Questionable, or Conspiracy-Pseudoscience. In fact, more than 50% of the sources used were either Questionable or Conspiracy sites. Some notable sources used are Breitbart (Questionable), DcDirtyLaundry (Questionable), Neon Nettle (Conspiracy), Big League Politics (Questionable) and Red State (Questionable). Further, 100% of the sources had a factual rating of Mixed or less. In general, The Liberty Daily curates strongly right leaning news from sources that are not always factual.

A factual search reveals they have not failed a fact check as they do not produce original content. However, the sources used on this website have failed numerous fact checks.

The Liberty Daily - Media Bias/Fact Check

The Liberty Daily is fake news.

Ah look...another moron that thinks land votes, not people.
Lol, hillary couldn't rustle up any more than a lousy 232 votes. Some of those counties only had a few people in them, but hillary couldn't even get those few people interested. Hillary was such a lousy candidate that she couldn't even win an election that was rigged in her favor! Are you sure you want to defend a candidate who can't even win an election that was rigged in her favor? Is this who you are?
She got 65 million votes. Trump got 62 million.

Land doesn't vote. A county of 400 people does not equal a county of 3 million.

Are you suggesting that the land where 400 voters are from doesn't vote, but the land where 3 million voters are from does?
No, I'm saying that the land that has 3 million people voting has more people that voted than the land with 400 people on it. Your argument makes no sense and one thing I have learned in life at this point is if it sounds like it don't make sense, it's because it don't make sense.

Ah look...another moron that thinks land votes, not people.
Lol, hillary couldn't rustle up any more than a lousy 232 votes. Some of those counties only had a few people in them, but hillary couldn't even get those few people interested. Hillary was such a lousy candidate that she couldn't even win an election that was rigged in her favor! Are you sure you want to defend a candidate who can't even win an election that was rigged in her favor? Is this who you are?
She got 65 million votes. Trump got 62 million.
There were only 538 votes to be had in a presidential election, and your candidate only got a lousy 232.

Land doesn't vote. A county of 400 people does not equal a county of 3 million.

Are you suggesting that the land where 400 voters are from doesn't vote, but the land where 3 million voters are from does?
No, I'm saying that the land that has 3 million people voting has more people that voted than the land with 400 people on it. Your argument makes no sense and one thing I have learned in life at this point is if it sounds like it don't make sense, it's because it don't make sense.
So hillary couldn't even win counties that had only 400 people? Dang.....

Been reading Breitbart back issued again?
I read The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

It's a great news site.

I am sure that it is a good source for alternative facts....
No you aren't, it is a righty site. Lefties are forbidden by lefty dogma from hanging out on righty sites.
The Liberty Daily

MixedFactual-1.jpg

extremeright051.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Overall, we rate The Liberty Daily Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, use of sources who routinely fail fact checks as well as a complete lack of transparency regarding who is behind the website.

In review, The Liberty Daily does not produce original content. Like the Drudge Report they link to curated/aggregated news stories from other sources. The story selection always favors the right and most times denigrates the left. In order to review the bias and credibility of The Liberty Daily, we simply followed the links to see what sources they led to. We randomly chose 50 news stories and calculated the sources used. Out of 50 stories, all sources used were either rate Right Biased, Questionable, or Conspiracy-Pseudoscience. In fact, more than 50% of the sources used were either Questionable or Conspiracy sites. Some notable sources used are Breitbart (Questionable), DcDirtyLaundry (Questionable), Neon Nettle (Conspiracy), Big League Politics (Questionable) and Red State (Questionable). Further, 100% of the sources had a factual rating of Mixed or less. In general, The Liberty Daily curates strongly right leaning news from sources that are not always factual.

A factual search reveals they have not failed a fact check as they do not produce original content. However, the sources used on this website have failed numerous fact checks.

The Liberty Daily - Media Bias/Fact Check

The Liberty Daily is fake news.
No way! A lefty "fact check" site doesn't give a good review of a righty site? Lol, "fact checking" sites are lefty run sites that are there to feed lefty engineered agenda to people who don't know how to vet their own information. "Fact checking" sites are the low hanging fruit that is in place for lefties who won't look for their own answers.

Putin rigged it
You should make sure your tin foil hat fits snugly, or the Russians will be able to read your thoughts.
We can't seem to take the tin foil hat off your head.
Ooooh... how original. What got you thinking about tin foil hats?

The IG report refutes your assumptions.
I am not making any assumptions, I have seen the vote tally for the last several years. Trump kicked Hillary's cheatin' ass 306 to her lousy 232.

Yes you are making assumptions. No he did not kick Hillary's butt, he colluded with the Russians and now with Ukrainians, who is next??

So the Mueller investigation's analysis that there was no Russian collusion means nothing to you? Then why did we have to go through that for almost three years?

Idiot.

How many were sent to jail, Papa, Manafort and now Flynn (hopefully soon). Cohen is in jail for tramps crime.
What do these people have to do with the question about collusion that you responded to? Are you claiming that these people colluded?

Forum List

Back