Dems rigged 2016 but STILL lost, lol

More imaginary right wing cray cray.

trumpclintonpopelectoralvote.gif

Trump lost.​

Right there in your very own post, it shows Hillary couldn't even round up more than a lousy 227 of the kind of votes that matter! The election was rigged in her favor, and she only got 227 votes! Trump kicked her cheatin' ass! Go Trump!

In 50 elections the winner of the popular vote took the office of the presidency. The electoral votes would not count for you if Hillary had won in the same way. There was no rigging for Clinton.

Luckily for Trump, the FBI was trying to be even handed and reported at the last minute additional investigations into Clinton's emails, and didn't tell voters about the investigation into Trump's campaign.

Also luckily for Trump, the Russians were all in for Trump and against Clinton.

Oh and really if Democrats had control of the FBI- Trump would never have been elected.
If Democrats had control of the CIA, well Trump would be in Guantanomo.

Lefties were illegally using all the best government assets and surveillance stuff, but they STILL couldn't win! Lefties can't even cheat right! Are you sure you really want to be defending the left?
The only cheater is trump. That's why he is facing impeachment.

Luckily for Trump, the FBI was trying to be even handed and reported at the last minute additional investigations into Clinton's emails, and didn't tell voters about the investigation into Trump's campaign.

Oh and really if Democrats had control of the FBI- Trump would never have been elected.

Lefties were illegally using all the best government assets and surveillance stuff, but they STILL couldn't win! Lefties can't even cheat right! Are you sure you really want to be defending the left?
Well, there was the DNC in the primaries and and Donna shelling out the questions to the old hag in the debates with Trump.
But, if you want to go with Trump as the cheater, have at it, IM2.

Well, there was the DNC in the primaries and and Donna shelling out the questions to the old hag in the debates with Trump.
I'm going with it because it's true.

Well, IM2 IS a racist dimwit. Just IGNORE the fool.

I can't believe how incompetent Dems were in 2016. Even with all the high tech surveillance equipment that they hijacked to spy on the Trump campaign, they STILL couldn't win! Corrupt Dems had control of the FBI and CIA, but could not figure out what to do with all the intelligence that they illegally obtained. How on earth could anybody lose an election that is rigged in their favor? Was Hillary really THIS unwanted? You know there is something wrong when they cannot even win an election that was rigged in their favor.
Putin rigged it

I'm impressed to see a commie who is honest enough to admit that the impeachment is about the 2016 election.

I can't believe how incompetent Dems were in 2016. Even with all the high tech surveillance equipment that they hijacked to spy on the Trump campaign, they STILL couldn't win! Corrupt Dems had control of the FBI and CIA, but could not figure out what to do with all the intelligence that they illegally obtained. How on earth could anybody lose an election that is rigged in their favor? Was Hillary really THIS unwanted? You know there is something wrong when they cannot even win an election that was rigged in their favor.
Putin rigged it
You should make sure your tin foil hat fits snugly, or the Russians will be able to read your thoughts.

Trump the stalker at the debates...remember it well.

And..."I'm not the puppet...you're the puppet." :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ah look...another moron that thinks land votes, not people.
Lol, hillary couldn't rustle up any more than a lousy 232 votes. Some of those counties only had a few people in them, but hillary couldn't even get those few people interested. Hillary was such a lousy candidate that she couldn't even win an election that was rigged in her favor! Are you sure you want to defend a candidate who can't even win an election that was rigged in her favor? Is this who you are?

Last edited:
Land doesn't vote. A county of 400 people does not equal a county of 3 million.

Are you suggesting that the land where 400 voters are from doesn't vote, but the land where 3 million voters are from does?

Been reading Breitbart back issued again?

I read The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

It's a great news site.

It's a great news site.

I am sure that it is a good source for alternative facts....

It's a great news site.

I am sure that it is a good source for alternative facts....
No you aren't, it is a righty site. Lefties are forbidden by lefty dogma from hanging out on righty sites.

I think if they had been the underdog then the witch hunt would not have occurred.

Forum List

Back