Dems rigged 2016 but STILL lost, lol

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I can't believe how incompetent Dems were in 2016. Even with all the high tech surveillance equipment that they hijacked to spy on the Trump campaign, they STILL couldn't win! Corrupt Dems had control of the FBI and CIA, but could not figure out what to do with all the intelligence that they illegally obtained. How on earth could anybody lose an election that is rigged in their favor? Was Hillary really THIS unwanted? You know there is something wrong when they cannot even win an election that was rigged in their favor.

The IG report refutes your assumptions.
I am not making any assumptions, I have seen the vote tally for the last several years. Trump kicked Hillary's cheatin' ass 306 to her lousy 232.

Yes you are making assumptions. No he did not kick Hillary's butt, he colluded with the Russians and now with Ukrainians, who is next??

So the Mueller investigation's analysis that there was no Russian collusion means nothing to you? Then why did we have to go through that for almost three years?

Idiot.

I am not making any assumptions, I have seen the vote tally for the last several years. Trump kicked Hillary's cheatin' ass 306 to her lousy 232.

Yes you are making assumptions. No he did not kick Hillary's butt, he colluded with the Russians and now with Ukrainians, who is next??

So the Mueller investigation means nothing to you? Then why did we have to go through that for almost three years?
Cause you're american and have no representation.

I can't believe how incompetent Dems were in 2016. Even with all the high tech surveillance equipment that they hijacked to spy on the Trump campaign, they STILL couldn't win! Corrupt Dems had control of the FBI and CIA, but could not figure out what to do with all the intelligence that they illegally obtained. How on earth could anybody lose an election that is rigged in their favor? Was Hillary really THIS unwanted? You know there is something wrong when they cannot even win an election that was rigged in their favor.
It was SO rigged for Killery to win, yet she found a way to LOSE. Her LOSS is in some way attributable to those of us that luckily saw the truth before the election. I was actually a registered Dem until election day. I red pilled myself in October of 2016 after reading much info about Killery and the Clinton Gang. I'm SO glad I voted for Donald Trump and will NEVER vote Dem again.

Yes you are making assumptions. No he did not kick Hillary's butt, he colluded with the Russians

russia.png

It was SO rigged for Killery to win, yet she found a way to LOSE. Her LOSS is in some way attributable to those of us that luckily saw the truth before the election. I was actually a registered Dem until election day. I red pilled myself in October of 2016 after reading much info about Killery and the Clinton Gang. I'm SO glad I voted for Donald Trump and will NEVER vote Dem again.

Serenity now.

It was not the Russians, it was the Obama administration who held America's legs wide open so the left could have their way with her. Luckily, Trump came to the rescue. 306 to 232, woo hoo! Go Trump!

It was not the Russians, it was the Obama administration who held America's legs wide open so the left could have their way with her. Luckily, Trump came to the rescue. 306 to 232, woo hoo! Go Trump!

It's great to be great again isn't it?

Why did the Dems lose in 2016. It was the Russians.. Yeah the filthy Ruskies!!

No?

ok...

how about Ukraine?.

Yeah. Ukraine did it. Those filthy fucking Ukrainians!!

No?

How about this c#unt?

iu

Serenity now.
I direct THAT to YOU, you CLOWN. You really DO know DIDDLEYSQUAT about politics, that's QUITE apparent.

Serenity now.
I direct THAT to YOU, you CLOWN. You really DO know DIDDLEYSQUAT about politics, that's QUITE apparent.

Calm yourself, can you?

The whole universe picks on you doesn't it hon.

The OP is, not surprisingly, a lie

How so? You don't remember what the DNC did to Bernie Sanders? He was pretty much forced out of the race, because it was "Hillary's time."

And how is a "lie" that the Democrats still lost? Trump won, didn't he?
The entire system is set up to deny one hominid one vote, we all know that. That's what the EC is for, that's what super delegates are for. And the DNC's legal team argued in court they have no legal responsibility to honor the wishes of their own primary voters in the general.

Forum List

Back