Dems Losing Senate ??

The Senate in 2014- looks like a very strong probability.

The Oval Orifice in 2016...?

that's nearly 3 years away - an eternity in politics We do not even know who the nominees will be!! Check back with me in 24 months.....:lol:

Then you must have a crappy memory. Maybe you should lay off the bottle.

I could probably embarrass you on Texas politics with room to spare. Of course you're probably used to being an embarrassment so what's the point?

Yeah..... you know so damn much about Texas you think Austin is conservative and wendy davis will be our next governor.:lol:

Commented on Wendy 2 months ago:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/336309-the-real-wendy-davis-3.html#post8497706

Doubt the GOP is running scared in Texas (yet). Demographics are firmly trending toward the Democrats. I think Wendy would do better to wait until Cruz is up for re-election in 2018. He'll likely have a loss under his belt and 4 more years of being the butt of jokes from both sides of the aisle. Davis may run in 2018 for his seat but it's easier when you have no high profile losses in your column. She'll have one.

Anything else you'd like to know?

Man those Texas laws are tough. I had no idea they handed out fifteen year sentences for prostitution.
And demanding that the TAXPAYER PAY for your sexual peccadillos. NOTE her avatar...

She used the money she saved not having to buy condoms for her legal defense fund.

You guys just hate women that won't volunteer to be your punching bag. And it bothers you...if you can't intimidate you have nothing. Sad really.

I could probably embarrass you on Texas politics with room to spare. Of course you're probably used to being an embarrassment so what's the point?

Yeah..... you know so damn much about Texas you think Austin is conservative and wendy davis will be our next governor.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/336309-the-real-wendy-davis-3.html#post8497706

Doubt the GOP is running scared in Texas (yet). Demographics are firmly trending toward the Democrats. I think Wendy would do better to wait until Cruz is up for re-election in 2018. He'll likely have a loss under his belt and 4 more years of being the butt of jokes from both sides of the aisle. Davis may run in 2018 for his seat but it's easier when you have no high profile losses in your column. She'll have one.

So tell me again how Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP.

JakeStarkey, you remind me of Tonto of Lone Ranger fame.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WE"? (Or 'us' or 'our').

You haven't said one single word which would make anyone, even the most gullible believe that you have Republican affiliations, in the last several years.

But I have to hand it to you. Now that it seems that Republicans might take the Senate and increase their majority in the House, you felt it was time for you to crawl on board.

If you are a Republican, you are the type of Republican that was responsible for losses in the number of the last elections.

You define the expression: "two faced".

He's a plant.

You're a welcher

Listening is a welsher, indeed, no integrity at all, and FJO is a homer for the weird brigades way out on the far reactonary right.

They are the party of stupid that we in the mainstream of fought against and are now stamping down. Finally.

And demanding that the TAXPAYER PAY for your sexual peccadillos. NOTE her avatar...

She used the money she saved not having to buy condoms for her legal defense fund.

You guys just hate women that won't volunteer to be your punching bag. And it bothers you...if you can't intimidate you have nothing. Sad really.

LOL ...You'd be green with jealousy of my wife's success. And I'm extremely proud of her accomplishments.
Can you say the same about your husband? Of course thats assuming any man could stand to be around you considering your latent lesbian tendencies.

Democrats will lose the Senate and call the elections illegitimate. They will say they were deprived of a fair election and demand that all the Republicans be replaced with appointed democrats.

Take your meds and go to bed.

Well ... we can certainly hope. They've really done a number on the American people so hopefully American's will wake from their slumber long enough to oust these fantasy-land dunderheads.

LOL ...You'd be green with jealousy of my wife's success. And I'm extremely proud of her accomplishments.
Can you say the same about your husband? Of course thats assuming any man could stand to be around you considering your latent lesbian tendencies.

Yep, that attitude that cost the TeaPs campaigns against Sessions and Cornyn.

You are the party of stupid on our far right.

Your only warning: attacking family members is off limits. Right and read the rules.

Last edited:

Your only warning: attack family members is off limits. Right.

Like I said...Suck it fakey.

So tell me again how Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP.

In every statewide office, the winner of the GOP primaries is the person who gets the office. John Cornyn will return to the Senate, Dan Patrick will be the new Lt. Governor and Greg Abbot will be the governor.

The last democrat to win state-wide office was probably Bob Bullock who won in 1991...or 23 years ago if you're scoring at home (with The T more than likely). It has gone republican since 1976.

Beyond the stats, it embodies all of the conservative principles; hatred of women, hatred of all non white, non Christian, and non male voting groups. It's likely the worst state in the union to be a worker or a child of a poor-to-middle class individual.

Cities with large population centers of minorities tend to go Democratic and you see these districts doing better than the rural ones (shock)

Your only warning: attack family members is off limits. Right.

Like I said...Suck it fakey.

:lol: You are the S in the party of stupid.

Forum List

Back