Dems Losing Senate ??

On another note, 95% the GOP takes the Senate. He'll be known as Veet-O-Bama

At this point it really doesn't even matter. Nothing is going to get done that is positive regardless of who has control of the Senate. I almost hope the Republicans do win back the Senate, because it will be short lived. So long as Hillary runs, 2016 is going to be very big for Dems as they will pick up seats in the Senate and may even take back the House as Democratic candidates ride Hillary's coattails to victory. In 2016, Texas may even turn blue.

I can assure you Texas will not be turning blue in 2016. It'll take a lot longer for more illegals to cross the border and pump out enough welfare rats before that happens.

Not to mention the margin of defeat grew larger in 2012 for the dems in texas.

At this point it really doesn't even matter. Nothing is going to get done that is positive regardless of who has control of the Senate. I almost hope the Republicans do win back the Senate, because it will be short lived. So long as Hillary runs, 2016 is going to be very big for Dems as they will pick up seats in the Senate and may even take back the House as Democratic candidates ride Hillary's coattails to victory. In 2016, Texas may even turn blue.

I can assure you Texas will not be turning blue in 2016. It'll take a lot longer for more illegals to cross the border and pump out enough welfare rats before that happens.

Yep. I love how all these lib fools who dont even live here try to make that call.
One of my favorite things to do is watch a newly transplanted lib get to know Texas.
It's like they're getting ready to start crying. But they sure dont seem to mind our economy.

In which election was that?

If it's the Presidential, be careful attributing too much to that since there was no advertising by Obama in Texas during that campaign. Eventually, it will turn purple. I doubt it will ever be a dependable blue state.

If you want a solid investment in your future, becoming a political spin doctor in Texas in say, 2024 will be a growth industry.

If it's the Presidential, be careful attributing too much to that since there was no advertising by Obama in Texas during that campaign. Eventually, it will turn purple. I doubt it will ever be a dependable blue state.

If you want a solid investment in your future, becoming a political spin doctor in Texas in say, 2024 will be a growth industry.

Doubtful. Texas is more independent, not party affiliation, but which applies across demographics and parties here.

Doubtful. Texas is more independent, not party affiliation, but which applies across demographics and parties here.

Not sure what part of Texas you live in. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP.

Not sure what part of Texas you live in. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP.

Dont know much about Texas do you?

Haiti doesn't invest in infrastructure, science or r&d. Thank about it.

Haiti also has no military, so what is your point?

You don't have a first world nation if you don't invest and upkeep it. The only thing we been using our military for the past decade is doing this in Iraq and afickingstan!

We do invest in those things. Hell what about Obama's shovel ready jobs....oh wait, that's a bad example.

Dems Losing Senate ??

Probably rather than possibly considering the Texas GOP mainstream kicked the TPM's candidates in the ass yesterday.

I feel better about our chances to take over the senate.

JakeStarkey, you remind me of Tonto of Lone Ranger fame.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WE"? (Or 'us' or 'our').

You haven't said one single word which would make anyone, even the most gullible believe that you have Republican affiliations, in the last several years.

But I have to hand it to you. Now that it seems that Republicans might take the Senate and increase their majority in the House, you felt it was time for you to crawl on board.

If you are a Republican, you are the type of Republican that was responsible for losses in the number of the last elections.

You define the expression: "two faced".

He's a plant.
I'm fairly sure he is animal, vegetation typing more or less defines an oxymoron.

While I don't see myself cheering for anything the libs accume me of...I am cheering for this and hope it really happens. Nothing would be better than to see Obama slapped in the face for all his stupidity...by taking the senate away from him.

At this point, eight months before the Nov. 4 election, it’s hard to see a lot of good news for congressional Democrats.

No matter how you look at it, the House seems out of reach. Today, Republicans appear a bit more likely to gain than to lose seats; it would take a cataclysmic event for Democrats to score the net gain of the 17 seats they need to take the majority.

What’s changed is that Democrats’ chances of holding onto their majority in the Senate is looking increasingly tenuous. There are now at least 10, and potentially as many as 13, Democratic-held seats in jeopardy.

Congressional Democrats Face Uphill Battle in Midterms - NationalJournal.com

You bet.....I can hear it already....won't happen.

That was people were saying when Robert Gibbs and Evan Bahy first floated the notion the demos would lose the house in 2010. They were rolling on the floor.

Then they got crushed.

The great thing is that it isn't the GOP that will beat the dims....it will be Obamacare.

You know...the law that keeps on changing and getting delayed....even though it is still so great.

Welcher

Dems Losing Senate ??

Probably rather than possibly considering the Texas GOP mainstream kicked the TPM's candidates in the ass yesterday.

I feel better about our chances to take over the senate.

JakeStarkey, you remind me of Tonto of Lone Ranger fame.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WE"? (Or 'us' or 'our').

You haven't said one single word which would make anyone, even the most gullible believe that you have Republican affiliations, in the last several years.

But I have to hand it to you. Now that it seems that Republicans might take the Senate and increase their majority in the House, you felt it was time for you to crawl on board.

If you are a Republican, you are the type of Republican that was responsible for losses in the number of the last elections.

You define the expression: "two faced".

He's a plant.

You're a welcher

Democrats will lose the Senate and call the elections illegitimate. They will say they were deprived of a fair election and demand that all the Republicans be replaced with appointed democrats.

Democrats will lose the Senate and call the elections illegitimate. They will say they were deprived of a fair election and demand that all the Republicans be replaced with appointed democrats.
After that Jackass Cummings performance in the House Hearings yesterday? It certainly is viable for the Democrats. Cry foul when none exists. Play VICTIM.

Lived there for almost 15 years....what would you like to know?

Then you must have a crappy memory. Maybe you should lay off the bottle.

I could probably embarrass you on Texas politics with room to spare. Of course you're probably used to being an embarrassment so what's the point?

Yeah..... you know so damn much about Texas you think Austin is conservative and wendy davis will be our next governor.:lol:

Forum List

Back