Dems Losing Senate ??

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
While I don't see myself cheering for anything the libs accume me of...I am cheering for this and hope it really happens. Nothing would be better than to see Obama slapped in the face for all his stupidity...by taking the senate away from him.

At this point, eight months before the Nov. 4 election, it’s hard to see a lot of good news for congressional Democrats.

No matter how you look at it, the House seems out of reach. Today, Republicans appear a bit more likely to gain than to lose seats; it would take a cataclysmic event for Democrats to score the net gain of the 17 seats they need to take the majority.

What’s changed is that Democrats’ chances of holding onto their majority in the Senate is looking increasingly tenuous. There are now at least 10, and potentially as many as 13, Democratic-held seats in jeopardy.

Congressional Democrats Face Uphill Battle in Midterms - NationalJournal.com

You bet.....I can hear it already....won't happen.

That was people were saying when Robert Gibbs and Evan Bahy first floated the notion the demos would lose the house in 2010. They were rolling on the floor.

Then they got crushed.

The great thing is that it isn't the GOP that will beat the dims....it will be Obamacare.

You know...the law that keeps on changing and getting delayed....even though it is still so great.

The dems are going to lose the Senate no doubt. Obie's numbers keep dropping and may be low 30's by election time.

And yes obiecare is awesome. So damn awesome you can't handle the bliss this awesome will bring! So we need to delay the awesome or people will OD on the unicorn and fairy tale awesomeness.

Dems Losing Senate ??

Probably rather than possibly considering the Texas GOP mainstream kicked the TPM's candidates in the ass yesterday.

I feel better about our chances to take over the senate.

Downsize the military, invest in STEM, and watch the economy take off.

Obama and Reid it to themselves thinking that Obamacare was going to be widely accept and loved even though most Americans did not want it in the first place.

The only so called accomplishment that the Dems can run on in the senate is Obamacare and many of them are running away from it like they did in the 2010 elections that handed the house to the Republicans.

Sick of extremist whining about going back to the 19th century and slashing our lead in this world to shit.

You mean like what the warmists want to do to this country? Go back to failed 19th century technology o try and run this country? Get a clue.

Sick of extremist whining about going back to the 19th century and slashing our lead in this world to shit.

You mean like what the warmists want to do to this country? Go back to failed 19th century technology o try and run this country? Get a clue.

I want nuclear, fusion and research into other viable sources of energy. How is that going back to the 19th century?

I want nuclear, fusion and research into other viable sources of energy. How is that going back to the 19th century?

Hummm, so you want to research something that creates a by product that has a half life of 5000 years and then you ask such a ridiculous question.

Dems Losing Senate ??

Probably rather than possibly considering the Texas GOP mainstream kicked the TPM's candidates in the ass yesterday.

All of cruz tparty endorsements won. TP kicked the ass.

The tea parties plan for America
1. bomb iran
2. nation build
3. Slash America's ability to compete in science, r&d and allow our infrastructure to turn to crap.

Sounds really good!

Dems Losing Senate ??

All of cruz tparty endorsements won. TP kicked the ass.

The tea parties plan for America
1. bomb iran
2. nation build
3. Slash America's ability to compete in science, r&d and allow our infrastructure to turn to crap.

Sounds really good!

Empirical proof that you are a far left Obama drone. But then again science/reality was never really your strong suit.

Forum List

Back