Dems kill God

Leftists don't fear God so they feel very confortable to say profanities and blasphemies. I've seen bad things happen to people who say such things. If I were you guys I would reconsider your words... and acts. I'm not any example of good behavior but at least I know we ALL should feard God. Just saying.

I've seen stories of little children getting murdered or raped for nothing. Children and innocent people just dying or contracting diseases and other such shit. I've known of criminals who have had great fortunes and luck in their lives... living to ripe old ages that many good people have never been able to experience.

God isn't going to do SHIT to somebody who says profanities and blasphemies. Exactly in the same way he doesn't do shit to help those innocents who suffer or those evil people who reap the best of what life has to offer.

God, if he exists... is an asshole.

Bitter, party of 1? Bitter?

xL2NP.jpg

Leftists don't fear God so they feel very confortable to say profanities and blasphemies. I've seen bad things happen to people who say such things. If I were you guys I would reconsider your words... and acts. I'm not any example of good behavior but at least I know we ALL should feard God. Just saying.

I fear neither god nor vampires.

Because I don't believe in either one.

I feel sorry for you if you choose to be all alone when pain and despair knocks on your door. Or perhaps you think you'll never go throught such moments. But remember that eventually we all get old and die. Just saying.

I've seen stories of little children getting murdered or raped for nothing. Children and innocent people just dying or contracting diseases and other such shit. I've known of criminals who have had great fortunes and luck in their lives... living to ripe old ages that many good people have never been able to experience.

God isn't going to do SHIT to somebody who says profanities and blasphemies. Exactly in the same way he doesn't do shit to help those innocents who suffer or those evil people who reap the best of what life has to offer.

God, if he exists... is an asshole.

Bitter, party of 1? Bitter?

Me? No. Ask the families of those children and innocents who have suffered horrible fates though. "God works in Mysterious Ways... ooOoOoOOo... that's why little Jane got raped and murdered! It's all part of his plan! Praise Jesus!"

You're a fucking IDIOT if you think god is going to punish somebody in this mortal coil, who uses profanities or commits blasphemies.

He's gone from their platform...........they don't need him anymore, just the votes. How can a Christian, white, black, yellow or red stand with a group so brazen they just don't have any remorse about killing babies or God.
It's pretty easy if you believe in the constitution.

Now you're going to bring up the Document that damn near every Democrat wants to change to fit their ideology...Wow... Just, wow... Thanks for a good laugh!

Good point, the demagoguecrats represent AT MOST, 19.3% of Americans.

The anti-liberty left support oppression of religious expression, viewing government owned property as 'sacred ground' that none may utter reference to god, jesus, poontang, or other (Allah is cool though!) lest they blaspheme.

See, here's the thing, I don't believe in god, so it does me no harm, neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg, for my neighbor to claim there is one god, or twenty. If my neighbor should put a display of a manger on a city owned lawn, I will not burst into flames nor be compelled to fall to my knees and worship.

I have a stronger mind that dims.

I keep talking with you like you're rational, and then you remind me that you're not.

It's a shame you don't understand simple concepts.

Freedom. Liberty. Faith.

Clearly this is true, because me believing in separation of church and state means I don't understand freedom.

I fear neither god nor vampires.

Because I don't believe in either one.

I feel sorry for you if you choose to be all alone when pain and despair knocks on your door. Or perhaps you think you'll never go throught such moments. But remember that eventually we all get old and die. Just saying.

Some of us don't delude ourselves thinking we'll be everlasting, eternal. No... we just realize that more likely than not we'll simply cease to exist. No soul, no nothing.

I'm already old.

And I will die someday. That doesn't change the fact that I see absolutely no evidence of a god.

The first amendment actually protects us from those who would discriminate against us because of our religion.

Now you're going to bring up the Document that damn near every Democrat wants to change to fit their ideology...Wow... Just, wow... Thanks for a good laugh!

Nothing in the constitution, nor the amendments therein, prohibit or discourage the belief in or expression of belief in, a god or gods.

The first amendment actually protects us from those who would discriminate against us because of our religion.

I guess Christians don't like to follow the first amendment then when it comes to other religious faiths. Discrimination against other religious is a motherfucking cornerstone!

Forum List

Back