Dems kill God

Now you're going to bring up the Document that damn near every Democrat wants to change to fit their ideology...Wow... Just, wow... Thanks for a good laugh!

Nothing in the constitution, nor the amendments therein, prohibit or discourage the belief in or expression of belief in, a god or gods.
That's true. The Democratic party has decided to not make it an issue for them. That's... completely constitutional. Not sure what the fuss is to be honest.

I've seen stories of little children getting murdered or raped for nothing. Children and innocent people just dying or contracting diseases and other such shit. I've known of criminals who have had great fortunes and luck in their lives... living to ripe old ages that many good people have never been able to experience.

God isn't going to do SHIT to somebody who says profanities and blasphemies. Exactly in the same way he doesn't do shit to help those innocents who suffer or those evil people who reap the best of what life has to offer.

God, if he exists... is an asshole.

Bitter, party of 1? Bitter?

Me? No. Ask the families of those children and innocents who have suffered horrible fates though. "God works in Mysterious Ways... ooOoOoOOo... that's why little Jane got raped and murdered! It's all part of his plan! Praise Jesus!"

You're a fucking IDIOT if you think god is going to punish somebody in this mortal coil, who uses profanities or commits blasphemies.

I have a friend who used to be just like you for many years and today he's a very devote christian. I don't know what God will do but I can tell you for sure, throught my personal experience, that he exists and he can act in the world and that... we should be very carefull when we talk about Him. That's all.

Me? No. Ask the families of those children and innocents who have suffered horrible fates though. "God works in Mysterious Ways... ooOoOoOOo... that's why little Jane got raped and murdered! It's all part of his plan! Praise Jesus!"

You're a fucking IDIOT if you think god is going to punish somebody in this mortal coil, who uses profanities or commits blasphemies.

I have a friend who used to be just like you for many years and today he's a very devote christian. I don't know what God will do but I can tell you for sure, throught my personal experience, that he exists and he can act in the world and that... we should be very carefull when we talk about Him. That's all.
Oh... I think if there is a god that he/she/it absolutely loves us. I don't doubt that. Because if it's like most religions that portray god as all knowing... Well... that would suck. No surprises... Just... One day is like any other.

OOOOoooo OOOOooo... I know... We'll make some beings that have free will! I don't know what they'll do! Seriously... Think about it. We have got to be the greatest entertainment ever to a being that knows everything but what we'll do.

I've seen stories of little children getting murdered or raped for nothing. Children and innocent people just dying or contracting diseases and other such shit. I've known of criminals who have had great fortunes and luck in their lives... living to ripe old ages that many good people have never been able to experience.

God isn't going to do SHIT to somebody who says profanities and blasphemies. Exactly in the same way he doesn't do shit to help those innocents who suffer or those evil people who reap the best of what life has to offer.

God, if he exists... is an asshole.

Would you care to show me where I said that? I really don't think I said that, Cowpie...

I feel sorry for you if you choose to be all alone when pain and despair knocks on your door. Or perhaps you think you'll never go throught such moments. But remember that eventually we all get old and die. Just saying.

I'm already old.

And I will die someday. That doesn't change the fact that I see absolutely no evidence of a god.

Why don't you give Him the benefit of the doubt? I think you should do that. I'm telling you, I'm sure he exists. And I used to be very skeptical too. Just saying.

Now you're going to bring up the Document that damn near every Democrat wants to change to fit their ideology...Wow... Just, wow... Thanks for a good laugh!

Nothing in the constitution, nor the amendments therein, prohibit or discourage the belief in or expression of belief in, a god or gods.

Agreed... I was responding to Shelzin's post I assume was speaking of the protections the document offers, and the hypocrisy of it because Dems are always the ones who want to change the Constitution... Unless of course when they need it to prove their point, then its current form always seems just fine with them... Very funny indeed.

Oh... I think if there is a god that he/she/it absolutely loves us. I don't doubt that. Because if it's like most religions that portray god as all knowing... Well... that would suck. No surprises... Just... One day is like any other.

OOOOoooo OOOOooo... I know... We'll make some beings that have free will! I don't know what they'll do! Seriously... Think about it. We have got to be the greatest entertainment ever to a being that knows everything but what we'll do.

There are many things that are very hard for us to understand but we should not focus on these things. Or at least not until we are mature enough to deal with them.

Would you care to show me where I said that? I really don't think I said that, Cowpie...

I didn't say that directly at you specifically... it was more encompassing of anybody who thinks that.

There are many things that are very hard for us to understand but we should not focus on these things.
Yes we should... That's what science is all about.

Or at least not until we are mature enough to deal with them.
OH! You meant to insult me. That's ok. I understand it's a very personal thing and I wasn't intending to belittle any religion. Sorry if it came across that way.

If it makes you feel any better I think that believing God exists is just as valid of an argument as nothing exploding.

I didn't say that directly at you specifically... it was more encompassing of anybody who thinks that.

Apology accepted. To address the rest of that post let me say this. Innocents suffer in this world because of OUR sin, not because of God. The Bible tells us that this world was given over to Satan because in our exercise of free will, we INVITED him. Should God stop the suffering of the innocents, he also stops our free will. God is not an 'Indian giver'.

Jesus tells us in John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I was talking about those theological questions such as God's omniscience.

OH! You meant to insult me. That's ok. I understand it's a very personal thing and I wasn't intending to belittle any religion. Sorry if it came across that way.

If it makes you feel any better I think that believing God exists is just as valid of an argument as nothing exploding.

No, I didn't mean to insult you. It just doesn't seem to me that you're an expert on spiritual matters. But you may be an expert on science, I'm not denying that. And I never meant to say you are stupid. And it's not about making me feel better, feel free to express yourself as you please.

I was talking about those theological questions such as God's omniscience.
Oh... Sorry about that then.

No, I didn't mean to insult you.
Thank you.

It just doesn't seem to me that you're an expert on spiritual matters.
I'm not. But I don't think ... Yeah... I'm not.

But you may be an expert on science, I'm not denying that.
oh no... I'm not an expert on that either. I'm a guy with opinoins and therioes and I like to voice them so others may criticize them and maybe make me a better person for it.

And I never meant to say you are stupid. And it's not about making me feel better, feel free to express yourself as you please.
I didn't take it that way. And even if you did that's alright. If I'm being stupid how the hell am I going to find out about it unless someone tells me? I mean I see that as a sign of respect. If you didn't given two shits about what I thought why would anyone ever bother to reply to what I said?

By all means... Disagree with me. I don't have a problem with that. I will treat you how I want to be treated. But it's not always a two way street. Some people are better than I am.

oh no... I'm not an expeI didn't take it that way. And even if you did that's alright. If I'm being stupid how the hell am I going to find out about it unless someone tells me? I mean I see that as a sign of respect. If you didn't given two shits about what I thought why would anyone ever bother to reply to what I said?

By all means... Disagree with me. I don't have a problem with that. I will treat you how I want to be treated. But it's not always a two way street. Some people are better than I am.

We may disagree on several things but I see you're an honest and nice person. Regards

oh no... I'm not an expeI didn't take it that way. And even if you did that's alright. If I'm being stupid how the hell am I going to find out about it unless someone tells me? I mean I see that as a sign of respect. If you didn't given two shits about what I thought why would anyone ever bother to reply to what I said?

We may disagree on several things but I see you're an honest and nice person.
Opinions vary.

Well met.

Forum List

Back