Dems kill God

No god.............no problem. I say we take responsibility for our actions.

Is that the Democrat platform now? "Take responsibility for yourselves, by abdicating your responsibility to the government"

Naw, but it's better than "Personal responsibilty is for other people".

:D

Isn't that the same as "The Buck stops with you"?

Personally, I think it's just another illustration of why the Democrat platform which actively tells people to abdicate their responsibility is problematic.

No god.............no problem. I say we take responsibility for our actions.

Is that the Democrat platform now? "Take responsibility for yourselves, by abdicating your responsibility to the government"

No, abdicate responsibility to yourself - not some superstitious Sky Daddy.

So Washington DC is yourself now?

And you dont understand the Gospel if you think it abdicates personal responsibility at all.

*shrug* are you saying there are no atheist republicans, or Jewish, buddist?

Good point, the demagoguecrats represent AT MOST, 19.3% of Americans.

I think when it comes to the platform of religion, dems are the voice of those who want a seperation of church and state, that doesn't mean they aren't Christian.

The anti-liberty left support oppression of religious expression, viewing government owned property as 'sacred ground' that none may utter reference to god, jesus, poontang, or other (Allah is cool though!) lest they blaspheme.

See, here's the thing, I don't believe in god, so it does me no harm, neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg, for my neighbor to claim there is one god, or twenty. If my neighbor should put a display of a manger on a city owned lawn, I will not burst into flames nor be compelled to fall to my knees and worship.

I have a stronger mind that dims.

Leftists don't fear God so they feel very confortable to say profanities and blasphemies. I've seen bad things happen to people who say such things. If I were you guys I would reconsider your words... and acts. I'm not any example of good behavior but at least I know we ALL should feard God. Just saying.

What is wrong with having a party who represents those who don't want god in their politics?

It seems to me that if you want to gain or maintain political power, you dont take hostile actions toward the sovereign of the universe.

Leftists don't fear God so they feel very confortable to say profanities and blasphemies. I've seen bad things happen to people who say such things. If I were you guys I would reconsider your words... and acts. I'm not any example of good behavior but at least I know we ALL should feard God. Just saying.

I fear neither god nor vampires.

Because I don't believe in either one.

I think when it comes to the platform of religion, dems are the voice of those who want a seperation of church and state, that doesn't mean they aren't Christian.

The anti-liberty left support oppression of religious expression, viewing government owned property as 'sacred ground' that none may utter reference to god, jesus, poontang, or other (Allah is cool though!) lest they blaspheme.

See, here's the thing, I don't believe in god, so it does me no harm, neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg, for my neighbor to claim there is one god, or twenty. If my neighbor should put a display of a manger on a city owned lawn, I will not burst into flames nor be compelled to fall to my knees and worship.

I keep talking with you like you're rational, and then you remind me that you're not.

He's gone from their platform...........they don't need him anymore, just the votes. How can a Christian, white, black, yellow or red stand with a group so brazen they just don't have any remorse about killing babies or God.

Guess what? God’s name has been removed from the Democratic National Committee platform.

This is the paragraph that was in the 2008 platform:

“We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.”

Now the words “God-given” have been removed. The paragraph has been restructured to say this:

“We gather to reclaim the basic bargain that built the largest middle class and the most prosperous nation on Earth – the simple principle that in America, hard work should pay off, responsibility should be rewarded, and each one of us should be able to go as far as our talent and drive take us.”

Exclusive: Democrats Drop 'God' From Party Platform

Democrats don't need God until 3 weeks out from the Election when they can be found at the pulpit giving election speeches.

I've seen stories of little children getting murdered or raped for nothing. Children and innocent people just dying or contracting diseases and other such shit. I've known of criminals who have had great fortunes and luck in their lives... living to ripe old ages that many good people have never been able to experience.

God isn't going to do SHIT to somebody who says profanities and blasphemies. Exactly in the same way he doesn't do shit to help those innocents who suffer or those evil people who reap the best of what life has to offer.

God, if he exists... is an asshole.

He's gone from their platform...........they don't need him anymore, just the votes. How can a Christian, white, black, yellow or red stand with a group so brazen they just don't have any remorse about killing babies or God.

Guess what? God’s name has been removed from the Democratic National Committee platform.

This is the paragraph that was in the 2008 platform:

“We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.”

Now the words “God-given” have been removed. The paragraph has been restructured to say this:

“We gather to reclaim the basic bargain that built the largest middle class and the most prosperous nation on Earth – the simple principle that in America, hard work should pay off, responsibility should be rewarded, and each one of us should be able to go as far as our talent and drive take us.”

Exclusive: Democrats Drop 'God' From Party Platform

Who knew your god was so easily mortal.

I keep talking with you like you're rational, and then you remind me that you're not.

It's a shame you don't understand simple concepts.

Freedom. Liberty. Faith.

It's pretty easy if you believe in the constitution.

What is wrong with having a party who represents those who don't want god in their politics?

It seems to me that if you want to gain or maintain political power, you dont take hostile actions toward the sovereign of the universe.

So youre offended on behalf of God?

offended? Heavens no. Im not offended at all. I just think it's absolutely foolish and arrogant to think turning against God is a good thing.

Forum List

Back