Dems kill God

Provide proof or stfu kid. I can't stand little shit stains like you who have absolutely no fucking idea of what you are talking about.

You know what I can't stand, fucking Chomskyites who pretend that they are anything other than rabidly partisan leftists.

You are an Obamabot, as EVERY post you make proves.

Provide proof or stfu kid. I can't stand little shit stains like you who have absolutely no fucking idea of what you are talking about.

You know what I can't stand, fucking Chomskyites who pretend that they are anything other than rabidly partisan leftists.

You are an Obamabot, as EVERY post you make proves.

Yeah.......he's a new breed of Obama supporter. The kind that also believe that he was born in Kenya. What can we call him? An BirtherObamaBot?

Fucking idiot.

Comes to 19.3% not professing a Christian faith.

Yeah, Mormon and JW's count as Christian, even though you hate Romney.

Not professing a faith doesn't mean they don't believe in God. There are many people that believe in God but not the church.

Another link:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/thegodblog/item/how_many_americans_are_atheists_20120818/

Last edited:
Why does 'god' have to be in a party platform?

You like government all up in your religious shit? You like other religious shit all up in your religious shit?

Government and religious shouldn't go together.

Separation of church and state is a good thing. "God" as a platform is an antithesis to that.

Why does 'god' have to be in a party platform?

You like government all up in your religious shit? You like other religious shit all up in your religious shit?

Government and religious shouldn't go together.

Separation of church and state is a good thing. "God" as a platform is an antithesis to that.

Heck you better not get any $$$$ then, it has God written all over it.

Not professing a faith doesn't mean the don't believe in God. There are many people that believe in God but not the church.

Another link:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/thegodblog/item/how_many_americans_are_atheists_20120818/

The 19.3% is everyone who is not a professed Christian. Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, Buddhists, and other.

The Chomskyite was trying to be clever by excluding Mormons, who he hates because Romney is Mormon, (and JW's for reasons I don't know.)

fact-vs-faith.jpg

What is wrong with having a part who represents those who don't want god in their politics?

Nothing.

I think the dims should make it clear that they represent 19.3% of Americans.

*shrug* are you saying there are no atheist republicans, or Jewish, buddist?

I think when it comes to the platform of religion, dems are the voice of those who want a seperation of church and state, that doesn't mean they aren't Christian.

No god.............no problem. I say we take responsibility for our actions.

That is the LAST thing the Democrats believe in.

"I don't have insurance and I want you to make that guy over there pay for it!!!"

"I dropped out of high school and refuse to take a job where I am not in charge, and I want you to make that guy over there buy my food and housing and medical!!!"

"I have a problem. Why is the government not spending money to fix it?!?!?!"

Forum List

Back