Dems kill God

This isn't a christian nation so time to end the bullshit.

I disagree. 2/3rds of the population are Christian, I'd say that makes us a Christian Nation.

That doesn't make it a christian nation that just means 2/3rds of the citizens here are christians. We were not founded as a christian nation therefore we are NOT a christian nation.

This isn't a christian nation so time to end the bullshit.

I disagree. 2/3rds of the population are Christian, I'd say that makes us a Christian Nation.

Disagree all you wish, but we have no governing documents stating we are a Christian nation.

People, even the marginally retarded ones, will eventually outgrow the Biblical nonsense written by ancient and superstitious old goat/sheep herders.

We have a document called the Constitution which prety much says we're not supposed to have ANY religion...at least not one explicitly state-sanctioned.

We have a document called the Constitution which prety much says we're not supposed to have ANY religion...at least not one explicitly state-sanctioned.

You of the left seem to miss the part that prohibits government for interfering with the free expression and practice of religion.

No one has tried to establish a Federal Church, but you leftists sure spend a lot of time persecuting the religious and outlawing religious expression.

Forum List

Back