Dems kill God

Of all the despicable people, I think those who claim to be christian on one hand while killing babies with the other are probably the lowest.

Of all the despicable people, I think those who claim to be christian on one hand while killing babies with the other are probably the lowest.

I dunno... maybe they're just being godly.

Interesting....

For years, conservative Christians claimed that the Jews killed God. I guess political correctness made them substitute Democrats for Jews.

^^^^confirmed retard also

I was just trying to be nice...pointing out how it appears to the casual observer. No need for name calling. What would Sarah Palin say?

Do you pray to Jesus with that mouth?

You're a casual observer?

I was when I noticed that if you don't quote the post you're responding to, the arrows point to yourself. Yes, that was a casual observance.

Trying to be nice?

Yes

I've never met a rabid baby killing psycho who was casual about anything.

Then it's good I'm not one of those, eh?

He's gone from their platform...........they don't need him anymore, just the votes. How can a Christian, white, black, yellow or red stand with a group so brazen they just don't have any remorse about killing babies or God.

Guess what? God’s name has been removed from the Democratic National Committee platform.

This is the paragraph that was in the 2008 platform:

“We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.”

Now the words “God-given” have been removed. The paragraph has been restructured to say this:

“We gather to reclaim the basic bargain that built the largest middle class and the most prosperous nation on Earth – the simple principle that in America, hard work should pay off, responsibility should be rewarded, and each one of us should be able to go as far as our talent and drive take us.”

Exclusive: Democrats Drop 'God' From Party Platform

I am and know many Christians who vote Democrat.

I don't go to my pastor to run my country, and I don't go to my president to run my faith.

But you want the federal government to step in and pay for abortions and birth control. I truly don't see how a Christian would think it's OK to let the government control the life of unborn children that have no voice.

The federal government needs to get out of the killing business. Want to have an abortion, want to use birth control, fine..............just don't expect me to pay for it.

I have no right to tell another what to do with their body, it's between them and their God, not me and not the federal government. There are state run programs that do just fine passing out birth control. Keeps it at a local level, just keep the feds out of it. I have more control in my state, NY, Illinois and California are not states I want to live in, I don't want their liberal ideals running my state.

Last edited:
He's gone from their platform...........they don't need him anymore, just the votes. How can a Christian, white, black, yellow or red stand with a group so brazen they just don't have any remorse about killing babies or God.

Exclusive: Democrats Drop 'God' From Party Platform

I don't go to my pastor to run my country, and I don't go to my president to run my faith.

But you want the federal government to step in and pay for abortions and birth control. I truly don't see how a Christian would think it's OK to let the government control the life of unborn children that have no voice.

The federal government needs to get out of the killing business. Want to have an abortion, want to use birth control, fine..............just don't expect me to pay for it.

I have no right to tell another what to do with their body, it's between them and their God, not me and not the federal government. There are state run programs that do just fine passing out birth control. Keeps it at a local level, just keep the feds out of it. I have more control in my state, NY, Illinois and California are not states I want to live in, I don't want their liberal ideals running my state.

The federal government needs to get out of peoples personal lives.

The federal government needs to get out of peoples personal lives.

Now on this ^^^^^ we certainly agree!! :thup:

If "he" is a legal citizen, registered to vote, it isn't a "proxy" anything.

True, but that's not the way the dims play it. You oppose voter ID laws so that hoards of illegal voters can cast proxy votes for your party. It's a democrat tradition.

You have a problem with giving people rides to the polls?

I have a problem with open fraud - and your party engages in it.

Forum List

Back