Dems Finally Admit: We're lying about healthcare

toon_cbo_townhall.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest the 2 trillion he's talking about isn't the health care bill.

Remember, this is a ClusterFuck thread.

Just think. If no one has medical care and they have to rely on Emergency rooms, it only costs 5 times more. What a savings.

Since when did you expect politicians to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
(Except by accident or if it benifts them politically).

There is only one reason why the healthcare bill won't take effect unti 2013.

Obama knows damn good and well that the american people are going to go stark raving bonkers when the bill goes into effect, and they see just how the wool was pulled over their eyes. Obama is only thinking about a second term, and he knows damn good and well that, that bill would sink any chance of a re-election.

He's a tried and true elitist who truly believes the american people are stupid. That is exactly why he keeps trying to sneak total dirtbags into his sham administration. Little did he know that FOX news and clear thinking americans would hold him accountable.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest the 2 trillion he's talking about isn't the health care bill.

This is about Harry Reid outing Dems on the real cost of health care you goatfucker

Try reading the thread just once in a while before you make a total fucking asshole out of yourself

"That is why I have pledged that I will not sign health insurance reform that adds even one dime to our deficit over the next decade." -- Obama

But remember, were talking about $2 trillion" -- Reid

OK, CrusaderCrank and SillyJoker are just unhappy. Let's move on.

"That is why I have pledged that I will not sign health insurance reform that adds even one dime to our deficit over the next decade." -- Obama

Never in the history of the US has any government program ever been run on budget or cost what it was said to cost (or even close). The government has never saved any money on a project. I challenge you to prove me wrong on this. It simply has never happened. Two points here to make. The first is there is no money to be saved on Medicare. If it was, it would have already been saved through the years. If anything, Medicare is in trouble because many doctors have not been paid for nearly 6 months for care they have already given. Saving money by eliminating the fraud and abuse inn Medicare is nothing but a lie. Second point. If you don't believe that Obama is going to sign anything that Congress puts in front of him that deals with health care reform, regardless of it's price then you are sadly mistaken. It could cost 4 trillion dollars or more and Obama would sign it. He's lying just like all the other Democraps. He wants health care reform regardless of what it will cost or what it will do to the American economy.

Last edited:
Of course they are lying, I have been saying it all along.

Obamacare is an endless money pit that will probaly cash us out completly and still not do what it it claims, it will in fact makes things worse, AS MOST GOVERNMENTS PLANS DO.

CrusaderRank is not truthtelling here.

Facts are never friendly to Libruls

Forum List

Back