Dems Finally Admit: We're lying about healthcare

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Thank God Reid Finally Fess Up!

October 15, 2009
Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

HARRY REID: "He talked about CBO saying that there would be $54 billion saved each year if we put caps on medical malpractice and put some restrictions — tort reform — $54 billion. Sounds like a lot of money, doesnt it, Mr. President? The answer is yes. But remember, were talking about $2 trillion, $54 billion compared to $2 trillion. You can do the math. We can all do the math. Its a very small percent."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiessssssss

Dems are all Lies on HealthCare!

"But remember, were talking about $2 trillion"-- H. Reid

If you wondered if Democrats were intentionally trying to destroy the USA here's your proof.

THEY'RE LYING OUT IN THE FUCKING TRILLIONS COLUMN!

October 15, 2009

HARRY REID: "He talked about CBO saying that there would be $54 billion saved each year if we put caps on medical malpractice and put some restrictions — tort reform — $54 billion. Sounds like a lot of money, doesnt it, Mr. President? The answer is yes. But remember, were talking about $2 trillion, $54 billion compared to $2 trillion. You can do the math. We can all do the math. Its a very small percent."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

No kidding, it's ONLY 54 BILLION, Just a drop in the bucket to tax a spend liberals and the 2trillion dollars, oh well, just made a mistake and added a measley 1 trillion to the price tag.
He's thinking," no problem, Americans are stupid, I am part of the ruling class along with Pelosi and Obama, they won't pick up on it." Just wait Harry until the 2010 elections, you can start by saying goodbye now.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you wondered if Democrats were intentionally trying to destroy the USA here's your proof.

Hey pea brain...HOW"S THREE trillion sound? WHERE'S the outrage???

The three trillion dollar war

"That is why I have pledged that I will not sign health insurance reform that adds even one dime to our deficit over the next decade." -- Obama LIAR!!

"That is why I have pledged that I will not sign health insurance reform that adds even one dime to our deficit over the next decade." -- Obama

But remember, were talking about $2 trillion" -- Reid

How the fuck it is possible to be $2 TRILLION dollars off ?

This isn't a rounding error this is an intentional attempt to tank the US economy

Why are DEMS Lying? (To destroy the economy, this is their last, best chance)

October 15, 2009

well then of course the obamalama will not sign it. He said "let me be clear, I will not sign a bill that adds one penny to the national deficit." So no problemo poco.:eusa_angel:

We have weathered many financial disasters in the last year. I would like to take you back to the Mortgage crisis. Initially Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae needed $25b. according to the CBO. Three months later it was $300b. That is an increase of 1200% in their estimate.

This health care plan has a tag of what? $826B.? So if the CBO is off even 10% it exceeds Obama's threshhold of $900b. As far as budget neutral in ten years. It will fail on that level as well. Why not tie the $500b. in Medicare savings to whether you can implement the health care plan in 2013? Don't meet the goal, don;t get the plan.

Everyone knows that they are lying however unfortunately only half the country will hold them accountable... The other half are a bunch of hypocrites... If a Republican lied they would be all over it but since it's their party it's no big deal...

Call them on it!

Call the White House!

Call Olympia Snowe!

Call!

Do Something!

Hey pal you are wrong on this one. We haven't hit 1 trillion yet since 2001 for iraq and afghanistan combined.

COSTOFWAR.COM - The Cost of War

Last edited:

Hey pal you are wrong on this one. We haven't hit 1 trillion yet since 2001 for iraq and afghanistan combined.

COSTOFWAR.COM - The Cost of War

Democrats war on American will cost twice as much as our war on Islamists

So far, only one Kool Aid snorter who yelled, "Booooooooshhhhhh, We hates him!" then left

Forum List

Back