Dems Finally Admit: We're lying about healthcare

Never in the history of the US has any government program ever been run on budget or cost what it was said to cost (or even close). The government has never saved any money on a project. I challenge you to prove me wrong on this. It simply has never happened. Two points here to make. The first is there is no money to be saved on Medicare. If it was, it would have already been saved through the years. If anything, Medicare is in trouble because many doctors have not been paid for nearly 6 months for care they have already given. Saving money by eliminating the fraud and abuse inn Medicare is nothing but a lie. Second point. If you don't believe that Obama is going to sign anything that Congress puts in front of him that deals with health care reform, regardless of it's price then you are sadly mistaken. It could cost 4 trillion dollars or more and Obama would sign it. He's lying just like all the other Democraps. He wants health care reform regardless of what it will cost or what it will do to the American economy.

Your challenge is impossible to meet as your description of the govt in relation to budgets and cost estimates is accurate.

I bet there are one or 2 small projects that may have but I doubt anyone will be able to find them.

The entire GDP is $13.8Trillion and we are talking about $2Trillion in new cost here!

The entire GDP is $13.8Trillion and we are talking about $2Trillion in new cost here!

Hey, it's just MONEY!

We'll have plenty of future generations who will pay for it.

I mean shit man, who cares if those future generations won't be able to go to college, and will live in a shithole of a country. We won't be here so, why should we care?

At least they'll be SUPPOSEDLY healthy!

Not only that, but their projection is for the next 1 decade, when the plan starts in 5 years. So you can double it to see what it would likely cost over a full decade, to $4T, and then triple it because government programs always cost more, and it's $12T over a decade, that's probably an underestimate.

Thank God Reid Finally Fess Up!

October 15, 2009
Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

HARRY REID: "He talked about CBO saying that there would be $54 billion saved each year if we put caps on medical malpractice and put some restrictions — tort reform — $54 billion. Sounds like a lot of money, doesnt it, Mr. President? The answer is yes. But remember, were talking about $2 trillion, $54 billion compared to $2 trillion. You can do the math. We can all do the math. Its a very small percent."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiessssssss

Dems are all Lies on HealthCare!

are you retarded? of course they lied! both parties lie to our faces daily.

Catch the latest? There is a loophole in the health care bill. I know, who could have guessed? This one will allow insurance companies to charge MORE to those who smoke, drink, are overweight or have high cholestrol. Yes, yes, I know, show proof.

Overweight? Smoker? Health bills hit hard - Washington Post- msnbc.com

Your welcome.

This is no difference than Life Insurance. As long as there is a public option, let these greedy private insurance companies charge whatever the hell they want. They obviously have NO desire to be more competitive.

Catch the latest? There is a loophole in the health care bill. I know, who could have guessed? This one will allow insurance companies to charge MORE to those who smoke, drink, are overweight or have high cholestrol. Yes, yes, I know, show proof.

Your welcome.

If you're a higher risk shouldn't you pay a higher premium? New drivers pay more than older, more experienced drivers. As they should . . . they're in a higher risk group.

Your welcome.

If you're a higher risk shouldn't you pay a higher premium? New drivers pay more than older, more experienced drivers. As they should . . . they're in a higher risk group.

Agreed, but how will that make health care "affordable"?

October 15, 2009

HARRY REID: "He talked about CBO saying that there would be $54 billion saved each year if we put caps on medical malpractice and put some restrictions — tort reform — $54 billion. Sounds like a lot of money, doesnt it, Mr. President? The answer is yes. But remember, were talking about $2 trillion, $54 billion compared to $2 trillion. You can do the math. We can all do the math. Its a very small percent."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXCbAtkgNMw&feature=related]YouTube - Homer Simpson - Doh![/ame]

Your welcome.

I agree with this clause. Their premiums should be based on body fat percentage, liver enzymes and a chest xray.

Your welcome.

This is no difference than Life Insurance. As long as there is a public option, let these greedy private insurance companies charge whatever the hell they want. They obviously have NO desire to be more competitive.

Explain how higher risk equates to greed. Understand this makes them more competitive. High risk groups will have public coverage, low risk will enjoy lower premiums and private insurance.

Your welcome.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...reasoning like this is why America is a country of FAT ASSES!!!!

October 15, 2009

are you retarded? of course they lied! both parties lie to our faces daily.

Are you still a douchebag?

Why is Obama lying? Why is Reid lying? Do Democrats have any concept at all about what $1 Trillion is?

Why do Dems want to destroy the US economy?

p06af1.jpg

Dumb asses such as this need to be paying huge healthcare premiums to the government for not only being on the wrong side of history but for being a fat ass smoker.

October 15, 2009

Frank....read what you wrote please.... $54 billion saved each year...for this 10 year plan, that would be $540 BILLION SAVED, not 54 billion ONLY?

October 15, 2009

Frank....read what you wrote please.... $54 billion saved each year...for this 10 year plan, that would be $540 BILLION SAVED, not 54 billion ONLY?
yeah, by TORT REFORM

and Reid said the healthcare by contrast would cost $2 TRILLION
so $54 BILLION a year is nothing

Last edited:

October 15, 2009

Two trillion represents the CURRENT SPENDING on health care, Crus.

We spend about 16% of the GDP ($14.26 trillion -- 2008 est.)

Do the math

.16 x $14.26 trillion = $2.27 TRILLION.

So nobody was lying, Crus.

The author of your blog is merely so ignorant (or so thoroughly dishonest...take your pick) about this subject that you were mislead.

Last edited:

October 15, 2009

Two trillion represents the CURRENT SPENDING on health care, Crus.

We spend about 16% of the GDP ($14.26 trillion -- 2008 est.)

Do the math

.16 x $14.26 trillion = $2.27 TRILLION.

So nobody was lying, brainiac.

So Obama thinks he can REDUCE this 2.27 trillion to what? Tell us the number please...I'm unaware.

Forum List

Back