Dems Finally Admit: We're lying about healthcare

You know, have you gone to Anthem's site for health insurance in maine?

I am in the market for health care insurance...anthem is my choice, and a poLicy for ME ALONE, non smoker, no babies to be, and taking no medications for anything, was $12,300 A YEAR, A YEAR ......A YEAR....$25000 a year for the two of us....

On a maine backwoods income, soooo I had to pass...

And did you see the article i had posted that said Anthem is suing Maine because they tried to raise those premiums by 18.9% and maine held them to a 11% increase and they want the state of maine to guarantee their profits? What bull crap...that would mean a policy for just matt and I, 2 healthy individuals would be $30,000 DOLLARS A YEAR

That's just bullshit.

Why Anthem...what's wrong with Maine Aetna? It's 5 grand a year and a cadillac plan!!!

Do you have a link to cost it out? I can't find one? THANKS!

Care

That's coverage for one person...we just got the list of the 2010 health insurance rates today at my place of employment. I don't think they post info like that on the web.

Maine Aetna call 1-800-435-8742

Last edited:
Why Anthem...what's wrong with Maine Aetna? It's 5 grand a year and a cadillac plan!!!

Do you have a link to cost it out? I can't find one? THANKS!

Care

That's coverage for one person...we just got the list of the 2010 health insurance rates today at my place of employment. I don't think they post info like that on the web.

Maine Aetna call 1-800-435-8742
thanks!
ahhhh, but that is GROUP rate coverage prices for an individual, i am looking for INDIVIDUAL coverage...for one who does not have the opportunity to buy insurance via a working group rate...

Group rates are much more reasonable...

MY mistake, I read franks post without listening to the the video, due to my slow connection... so i finally got to watch it and Reid is speaking about tort reform out of the total cost that America spends on Health Care each year....

not the 10 YEAR PLAN as I had thought and it appeared Frank was referring to
and saving $54 BILLION a year is a good start
then other real reforms(not the crap they are talking about) need to be done
like open up the insurance companies to sell across state lines, allow them to offer A La Carte packages

You know, have you gone to Anthem's site for health insurance in maine?

I am in the market for health care insurance...anthem is my choice, and a poLicy for ME ALONE, non smoker, no babies to be, and taking no medications for anything, was $12,300 A YEAR, A YEAR ......A YEAR....$25000 a year for the two of us....

On a maine backwoods income, soooo I had to pass...

And did you see the article i had posted that said Anthem is suing Maine because they tried to raise those premiums by 18.9% and maine held them to a 11% increase and they want the state of maine to guarantee their profits? What bull crap...that would mean a policy for just matt and I, 2 healthy individuals would be $30,000 DOLLARS A YEAR

That's just bullshit.

If you are going to stand in the way of profits and capitalism, please step aside.

Some companies have work to do.

Thank God Reid Finally Fess Up!

October 15, 2009
Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

HARRY REID: "He talked about CBO saying that there would be $54 billion saved each year if we put caps on medical malpractice and put some restrictions — tort reform — $54 billion. Sounds like a lot of money, doesnt it, Mr. President? The answer is yes. But remember, were talking about $2 trillion, $54 billion compared to $2 trillion. You can do the math. We can all do the math. Its a very small percent."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiessssssss

Dems are all Lies on HealthCare!

Two trillion represents the CURRENT SPENDING on health care, Crus.

We spend about 16% of the GDP ($14.26 trillion -- 2008 est.)

Do the math

.16 x $14.26 trillion = $2.27 TRILLION.

So nobody was lying, Crus.

The author of your blog is merely so ignorant (or so thoroughly dishonest...take your pick) about this subject that you were mislead.

If we spend now 16% of GDP (some $2.3 trillion) on helthcare, what percentage we're going to spend after bill is passed?

Ame®icano;1622013 said:

October 15, 2009

HARRY REID: "He talked about CBO saying that there would be $54 billion saved each year if we put caps on medical malpractice and put some restrictions — tort reform — $54 billion. Sounds like a lot of money, doesnt it, Mr. President? The answer is yes. But remember, were talking about $2 trillion, $54 billion compared to $2 trillion. You can do the math. We can all do the math. Its a very small percent."

RealClearPolitics - Video - Harry Reid Admits Health Care Bill Will Cost $2 Trillion

Do the math

The author of your blog is merely so ignorant (or so thoroughly dishonest...take your pick) about this subject that you were mislead.

If we spend now 16% of GDP (some $2.3 trillion) on helthcare, what percentage we're going to spend after bill is passed?

the Senate bill was scored by the CBO at around $850 billion for 10 years with the Baucus bill, which is 50 billion less in those 10 years than we would spend WITHOUT this bill on the nation's health care and related costs...medicaid, CHIPS, hospital emergency rooms etc... is what the 24/7 reported.

of course, i hate the baucus bill so that doesn't much matter to me! :lol: but this IS what is being reported, that it actually saves us money over doing nothing.

Ame®icano;1622013 said:

Do the math

the Senate bill was scored by the CBO at around $850 billion for 10 years with the Baucus bill, which is 50 billion less in those 10 years than we would spend WITHOUT this bill on the nation's health care and related costs...medicaid, CHIPS, hospital emergency rooms etc... is what the 24/7 reported.

of course, i hate the baucus bill so that doesn't much matter to me! :lol: but this IS what is being reported, that it actually saves us money over doing nothing.

Let me see...

Government take from us $829 billion over next 10 years.
Then they insure 10 million people starting four-five years from now.
After those 10 years, 20 million people are still uninsured.
Government tells us that way we save $50 billion.

:cuckoo:

Ame®icano;1622147 said:
Ame®icano;1622013 said:

Let me see...

Government take from us $829 billion over next 10 years.
Then they insure 10 million people starting four-five years from now.
After those 10 years, 20 million people are still uninsured.
Government tells us that way we save $50 billion.

:cuckoo:

CBO told us the Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae problem was a $25b. issue. Three months later, they updated that to $300b. That is a 1200% change. Sort of tells me we are going to lose and lose big.

Never in the history of the US has any government program ever been run on budget or cost what it was said to cost (or even close). The government has never saved any money on a project. I challenge you to prove me wrong on this. It simply has never happened. Two points here to make. The first is there is no money to be saved on Medicare. If it was, it would have already been saved through the years. If anything, Medicare is in trouble because many doctors have not been paid for nearly 6 months for care they have already given. Saving money by eliminating the fraud and abuse inn Medicare is nothing but a lie. Second point. If you don't believe that Obama is going to sign anything that Congress puts in front of him that deals with health care reform, regardless of it's price then you are sadly mistaken. It could cost 4 trillion dollars or more and Obama would sign it. He's lying just like all the other Democraps. He wants health care reform regardless of what it will cost or what it will do to the American economy.

Exactly.

Obama has to get heathcare passed. It's his signature issue and he will spend any amount of our money just so he can say, "There, I gave you healthcare. Now you give me 4 more years."

and the media is right there in lockstep singing the song.

mmm mmmmm mmm
Barack Obama he's our man
If he can't do it
Pelosi can.
mmmm mmm mmmmmm

:eusa_hand:

October 15, 2009

are you retarded? of course they lied! both parties lie to our faces daily.

Hello?
Who has total control of everything right now?

Hint: It;s the moonbat libs.

October 15, 2009

Do the math

So wait a minute... we already have healthcare? :lol:

Then what crap are you libs trying to push on us?

The fact is that health insurance reform will work well.

The problems? GOP oppose it on politics. The fringe loonies and liberatards oppose it because they simply can't stand the idea of regulation. All thirteen of them can get under the sheet and shiver, because reform is coming, period.

Like it does in Mass?

Yeah, it works real well there. :cuckoo:

"But remember, were talking about $2 trillion"-- H. Reid

If you wondered if Democrats were intentionally trying to destroy the USA here's your proof.

THEY'RE LYING OUT IN THE FUCKING TRILLIONS COLUMN!

Hey pea brain...HOW"S THREE trillion sound? WHERE'S the outrage???

The three trillion dollar war

Bush never claimed it was revenue neutral!!!!

Yes, he did. The Bush administration claimed on numerous occasions that the war would pay for itself.

October 15, 2009

Do the math

This bares repeating over and over and over.

Rather than address ever fucking Librul idiot individually I'll do this all at once.

We're already spending $2 Trillion on Health Care, so if we're able to save $54B a year that should be all GRAVY! Hell, it would be like eliminate HUD!

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Is Harry Reid THAT Stupid that saving $54Billion a year is meaningless? NO! He's talking about $54B getting swamped by the real costs of ObamaCare!

Forum List

Back