Dems Busing in People for Obama Speech

But they have to have an ID. I thought Black people couldnt get an ID.

If you believe that, you're one sick piece of shit.

So they can get an ID?

What kind of ID? A phony poll tax tax ID, to suppress their vote? Voting it a right, you racist little ass monkey. Going to a political convention isn't. Are you really this stupid in your day to day life?

Busses? With Obama's record high Labor Day Gas Prices? Man, who's paying?

Probably the taxpayers again. If it has to do with Obama the taxpayers get to pay, always. ;)

I hope you're wrong. Cause that's a whole lot of dough being spent on Gas.

Don't worry too much about it, Air Force One spends a lot more on gas in an hour than a bus could in a year. Obama has all that campaigning to do you know.

Probably have to bus Blacks in because they are the only ones with IDs.

You will have to present an ID to enter at this Convention. That's my understanding.

You will have to present an ID to enter at this Convention. That's my understanding.

I wonder if they had to show it prior to boarding the bus?

I imagine they get a nice spot right in front of the camera if they both have an ID and dressed up real nice.

So they can get an ID?

What kind of ID? A phony poll tax tax ID, to suppress their vote? Voting it a right, you racist little ass monkey. Going to a political convention isn't. Are you really this stupid in your day to day life?

Basically you are trying to suppress Black attendance.

I just want to see every American Citizen exercise their RIGHT to vote. You're a little bigot moron. Who goes to the DNC convention is up to those who choose to go. I wouldn't whine like a little girl if they chose to ride share.

They have to rent lots of buses so Obama will have them to throw people under.

Who's they? Black people who want to be part of a political convention? "have to"? Is that just your stereotyping? How the fuck do you know what they can afford and why they choose to travel as they do?

You sound like a pathetic little racist pig. If I had the choice of going somewhere and had the opportunity to ride share, I'd choose to lessen my carbon foot print. You're a worthless sack of shit.

Quit playing the race card...............nothing in his post says or indicates anything about color you little man. :eusa_boohoo:

Post fail!!

You're the lame piece of shit who claimed they couldn't make their business work in a recovering economy. Why don't you pay attention to your family, instead of posting inane shit on some stupid forum? Doesn't your family give you rep points?

Basically you are trying to suppress Black attendance.

I just want to see every American Citizen exercise their RIGHT to vote. You're a little bigot moron. Who goes to the DNC convention is up to those who choose to go. I wouldn't whine like a little girl if they chose to ride share.

There are several qualifications to vote that vary from state to state. Common ones include:

1. Being a citizen
2. Being a resident of state
3. Being 18
4. Not being a felon
5. Registering

So yeah, there are already restrictions on the privilege to vote.

It's funny though how having ID is such a big fucking deal to get in order to vote, but required in order to attend the convention.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back