Dems 06 & 08: We're not Bush. Dems 2010: We're not Obama

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
LOL This is one of the funniest thing I've ever seen (if you've read Rdean or Truthmatters, it's hard to say anything is the funniest), Democrats are running away from Obama and all the damage they've inflicted over the last 18 months.

ObamaCare? Wussdat?

If you think it's fun now watching Dems run against Obama, just wait until Hillary begins her campaign against Obama for 2012.

Whether tis Nobler to just say, "No," or to dismantle more or less all liberal democracy, in all its current forms: That is now becoming the question!

Obama "who?" can also be said to be a recovery, underway so fast, that it's hard to see. . . .the flash. . . .sort of.

The Republicans won't even send in any money to Delaware, and The U. S. Vice President is famously from there: Who at least can spot a really big deal, when one is around!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Osprey soar over Venice Beach. in CA, only to not keep up with local sea gulls, after all! Many Great Lessons: Yet to be told!)

Last edited:
LOL This is one of the funniest thing I've ever seen (if you've read Rdean or Truthmatters, it's hard to say anything is the funniest), Democrats are running away from Obama and all the damage they've inflicted over the last 18 months.

ObamaCare? Wussdat?

If you think it's fun now watching Dems run against Obama, just wait until Hillary begins her campaign against Obama for 2012.

Not a single incumbent Dem is running on voting for Obamacare or the stimulus. What does that tell anyone?

Republicans say "Obamacare" as a mantra. Ask them what's in it and they don't know.

I like videos of them saying, "Obama is taking away our rights" and when asked, "What rights are those?", then blank faces and the odd stares.

Minorities are never going to forget.

Republicans say "Obamacare" as a mantra. Ask them what's in it and they don't know.

I like videos of them saying, "Obama is taking away our rights" and when asked, "What rights are those?", then blank faces and the odd stares.

I know businesses will have to report purchases over $600 to the IRS under ObamaCare.

What does that have to do with Health Care? David Plouffe's disciples here have yet to answer, you want to take a shot at answering seeing as you have no credibility to lose?

In California, attention is now turning to Attorney General, Jerry Brown, promising to do legal battle against the now famous pillagers of City of Bell, CA.

The Republican Nominee, Meg Whitman, is running simultaneous ads attacking the Attorney General, Jerry Brown, of supporting legal proceedings at the State Government level.

Apparently, Meg Whitman has chosen sides!

In Democratic Party advertising, like the link, then "What We Stand For" includes support for the National Health Plan.

Democrats.org

Anyone recalls that the Democrats actually did a lot in the last two years. The now Tea Party labeled, "Lazy" Republicans: Just said, "No!" and probably even to little puppies--who wanted to walk around. . . .even a tree, if not always a fire hydrant!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Anyone recalls that the Meg Whitman issues section of her website: Was an invitation, actually, to get onto a mailling list!)

:lol:

...that was a joke right? :eusa_eh:

Haven't heard of a single Dem touting his or her support for that HC clusterfuck that they jammed down our throats.

Seems to me if they are so proud of that peice of shit they would be screaming it praises from the rooftops and telling everyone what a great thing they did for the american People. They would be pointing out that they voted for it. Ain't heard nary a word.

They sure aren't falling all over themselves to have Barry Boy come and campaign for em either.

I think the bloom is definetly off the rose as far as it relates to OL'BO.

Last edited:

:lol:

...that was a joke right? :eusa_eh:

That was Rdean at his pointy-headed best

Haven't heard of a single Dem touting his or her support for that HC clusterfuck that they jammed down our throats.

Seems to me if they are so proud of that peice of shit they would be screaming it praises from the rooftops and telling everyone what a great thing they did for the american People. They would be pointing out that they voted for it. Ain't heard nary a word.

They sure aren't falling all over themselves to have Barry Boy come and campaign for em either.

Hope? Change? Hey, where'd everyone go?

Hope? Change? Hey, where'd everyone go?

They ran back to MSNBC for instructions......

upyoursnewmed-1.jpg

Forum List

Back