Dempsy is a scum sucking Obama butt kisser

GEN. DEMPSEY: "So, I'll answer the question about Ramadi first. I think that, you know, Ramadi is not -- first of all, it's already a humanitarian problem because of the -- the Iraqi citizens who are now refugees, many of whom have flowed into Baghdad. And so we're working with the Iraqi government to ensure we deal with that."

GEN. DEMPSEY: "I -- the city itself is -- it's not symbolic in any way. It's not been declared, you know, part of the caliphate, on the one hand, or central to the future of Iraq. But we want to get it back. I mean, the issue here is not -- is not brick and mortar. It's about defeating ISIL. So, as I said, this -- I -- you know, I would much rather that Ramadi not fall, but it won't be the end of the campaign should it fall. We got to get it back. And that's tragic for the people, as have -- as we've seen along the way."

When our best and bravest go to war the nation needs to have their backs...especially a General. If he thinks the fall of Ramadi or any other Iraqi city is just the way things are, that there is nothing symbolic for us in Iraq he has spit in the face of every service member that fought there. He is just covering for the cowardice and lack of integrity of Obama. Everything we fought and bled for over there is being taken over by a JV team.
How sad that you liberals won't, don't or can't care. I'm not surprised the Iraq war has been a political event for the democrats since it began and it still is today.

GEN. DEMPSEY: "So, I'll answer the question about Ramadi first. I think that, you know, Ramadi is not -- first of all, it's already a humanitarian problem because of the -- the Iraqi citizens who are now refugees, many of whom have flowed into Baghdad. And so we're working with the Iraqi government to ensure we deal with that."

GEN. DEMPSEY: "I -- the city itself is -- it's not symbolic in any way. It's not been declared, you know, part of the caliphate, on the one hand, or central to the future of Iraq. But we want to get it back. I mean, the issue here is not -- is not brick and mortar. It's about defeating ISIL. So, as I said, this -- I -- you know, I would much rather that Ramadi not fall, but it won't be the end of the campaign should it fall. We got to get it back. And that's tragic for the people, as have -- as we've seen along the way."

When our best and bravest go to war the nation needs to have their backs...especially a General. If he thinks the fall of Ramadi or any other Iraqi city is just the way things are, that there is nothing symbolic for us in Iraq he has spit in the face of every service member that fought there. He is just covering for the cowardice and lack of integrity of Obama. Everything we fought and bled for over there is being taken over by a JV team.
How sad that you liberals won't, don't or can't care. I'm not surprised the Iraq war has been a political event for the democrats since it began and it still is today.
What were the Questions asked?

There is nothing wrong with what the General said....nothing at all...and it was not meant to hurt anyone that has served in that region or lost their lives there.

you and fox news are being ASSHOLES to the nth degree and going out of your way to hurt other soldiers that have died there and have served there by twisting what he said in to something it was not.

AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT, I'm sorry, but you ARE being one with this....

If you were the General, on the Public Airwaves, where you KNOW the bad guys are keeping tabs on....

Tell these bad guys that Ramadi is everything in the world to us and if ISIS took Ramadi, it would be the end of the conflict because that win would be so BIG and destructive to us...yadahdadahdadah.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,

GET REAL and take your head out of where the sun don't shine, FOX /FAUX news.

Honest to goodness, you guys are like the people at Jones Town Massacre, drinking and handing each other the Koolaide.

Shheeeeeesh.

There is nothing wrong with what the General said....nothing at all...and it was not meant to hurt anyone that has served in that region
I served there and I was offended and so were thousands of other men and women that fought in that hell hole. You need to talk to service members that did serve there. The main reason for our disgust is the wholesale surrender of everything we fought for by our president. Like as if it meant nothing.

You guys should have never been sent to Iraq in the first place, and then Bush sold you out on the SOFA thing. You all suffered, bled, and died for what? To stop world wide jihadism? The war disrupted the whole ME.

KT McFarland outraged by Dempsey s Ramadi remarks On Air Videos Fox News

Why can't we win a war when we have a Democrat led government? People should go to jail for screwing up what our troops fought and died for. We should all be disgusted with Obama and his weak ass followers including this phony General.
Which wars in the last 100 years did we win while a Republican was in charge? And why do you blame Obama for a General who rose through the ranks and was put in charge under Republican Bush?

Cold War.

Reagan defeated the Democrat Home team, the USSR so badly he left them only one play: take up Ted Kennedy on his offer to have them take over the Democrat party

You guys should have never been sent to Iraq in the first place, and then Bush sold you out on the SOFA thing. You all suffered, bled, and died for what? To stop world wide jihadism? The war disrupted the whole ME.
You're making the common mistake of looking at the Iraq war through today's glasses. The problem with doing that is you're ignoring the inaction of our current president. Leaders that lead from behind are not leaders they are followers.

There is nothing wrong with what the General said....nothing at all...and it was not meant to hurt anyone that has served in that region or lost their lives there.

you and fox news are being ASSHOLES to the nth degree and going out of your way to hurt other soldiers that have died there and have served there by twisting what he said in to something it was not.

AND YOU ARE AN IDIOT, I'm sorry, but you ARE being one with this....

If you were the General, on the Public Airwaves, where you KNOW the bad guys are keeping tabs on....

Tell these bad guys that Ramadi is everything in the world to us and if ISIS took Ramadi, it would be the end of the conflict because that win would be so BIG and destructive to us...yadahdadahdadah.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,

GET REAL and take your head out of where the sun don't shine, FOX /FAUX news.

Honest to goodness, you guys are like the people at Jones Town Massacre, drinking and handing each other the Koolaide.

Shheeeeeesh.

Please shut your fucking Obama fluffing piehole

You are actually whining about a President who kept his campaign promise like it is a bad thing for candidates to keep promises. That is because your side never does. It seems weird to you that a candidate would. And you publicly whine about it like you are making a point other than what a fool you are
Obama never promised in his campaign that he would lose the war in Iraq. If he had you would have a valid point.
The war, was WON ALREADY, you guys claim BUSH WON THE WAR IN IRAQ, if Bush won the war, then it could never be lost by Obama....

Bush LOST this battle in Iraq within the FIRST 2 YEARS OF THE CONFLICT....when this war that was only suppose to take 3 months was not won decisively early on ...

It was the BIGGEST MISTAKE this country has ever made and will continue to hurt us for DECADES, if not a century.
Total Bullshit. There was no official surrender because there was no declared war. There was no agreement to end hostilities because of the nature of the threat. But the war was won and Obama gave it all away just to be able to pound his chest before an election.

You're making the common mistake of looking at the Iraq war through today's glasses. The problem with doing that is you're ignoring the inaction of our current president. Leaders that lead from behind are not leaders they are followers.
I am looking clearly as I did in 2002 when I advised we not invade Iraq. You are trying to justify Iraq by zero sum losses. Does not work. I always led with, "Follow me, do as I do." Bush was a war criminal, and he used our troops to what should not have been done.

KT McFarland outraged by Dempsey s Ramadi remarks On Air Videos Fox News

Why can't we win a war when we have a Democrat led government? People should go to jail for screwing up what our troops fought and died for. We should all be disgusted with Obama and his weak ass followers including this phony General.
Which wars in the last 100 years did we win while a Republican was in charge? And why do you blame Obama for a General who rose through the ranks and was put in charge under Republican Bush?
Cold War. Reagan defeated the Democrat Home team, the USSR so badly he left them only one play: take up Ted Kennedy on his offer to have them take over the Democrat party
Nonsense. You Rushbots are simply not in touch with reality.

There is nothing wrong with what the General said....nothing at all...and it was not meant to hurt anyone that has served in that region
I served there and I was offended and so were thousands of other men and women that fought in that hell hole. You need to talk to service members that did serve there. The main reason for our disgust is the wholesale surrender of everything we fought for by our president. Like as if it meant nothing.
:rofl:

THOUSANDS of others were offended by THAT statement of his???

you've got to be KIDDING?

What kind of thin skinned sissy exsoldier are you...? and this very clear statement of his hurt your poor little feelings... Boo Hoo, let me shed a sensitive little tear for you....

awwww, pooooooor little baby boy...

THOUSANDS of others were offended by THAT statement of his???

you've got to be KIDDING?

What kind of thin skinned sissy exsoldier are you...? and this very clear statement of his hurt your poor little feelings... Boo Hoo, let me shed a sensitive little tear for you....

awwww, pooooooor little baby boy...
First of all I'm a Marine not a soldier...I'm not crying. I'm offended... there is a difference. A lesson for you would be that an insult is not an argument....but it does make you sound like an uncaring ass.
Maybe one day you will have to fight and work your ass off for something only to have someone you believed would honor your fight just let it slip away for his personal benefit. You can get back to me then.

Iraq has been lost? The same government President Bush put in control is still in control. Only difference is they traded in the Bush installed pro Iranian President for a new edition. You guys are shaking your pom poms dancing before the game is over. ISIS hasn't won yet

Sorry camp, No rewriting of history will work here...Obama not only lost a war that was already won...he lost it purposely in order to win a second term in office.
Iraq was never 'won'. At best it was a stalemate, and at worst it was a quagmire with heavy attrition rates.

As to how ISIS was born, you can thank the 'Arab Spring', deposing Ghadaffi, going after Assad, and getting rid of Saddam in the first place.

I feel a lot of the conservatives here that are saying we had 'won the war' while Bush was in office, and that Obama 'lost it' by pulling troops out, are only saying it because of partisan political bias.

To 'win' means that you can come home. If your argument is that Obama 'lost' by pulling out, then there is something wrong with your definition of winning.

It's a pretty common belief that the Iraq war was a mistake.
The majority of our general public feels this way, and many world leaders believe the legality of the initial invasion is questionable. The initial reason for invading (danger of Iraqi WMDs) turned out to be untrue, so the conflct started as a mistake from the get go.

We shouldn't have put American lives in danger until optimal intelligence was gathered. If American blood is spilled on a hunch, something is wrong with the leadership. I would feel the same way no matter which party was in power.

I think we should all try to be objective when talking about loss of American lives.
It does the deceased heroes a disservice to misrepresent the situation they died in.

The truth is all that matters.

Iraq has been lost? The same government President Bush put in control is still in control. Only difference is they traded in the Bush installed pro Iranian President for a new edition. You guys are shaking your pom poms dancing before the game is over. ISIS hasn't won yet

Sorry camp, No rewriting of history will work here...Obama not only lost a war that was already won...he lost it purposely in order to win a second term in office.
Iraq was never 'won'. At best it was a stalemate, and at worst it was a quagmire with heavy attrition rates.

As to how ISIS was born, you can thank the 'Arab Spring', deposing Ghadaffi, going after Assad, and getting rid of Saddam in the first place.
The Rise of ISIS FRONTLINE PBS

Losing Iraq FRONTLINE PBS

I feel a lot of the conservatives here that are saying we had 'won the war' while Bush was in office, and that Obama 'lost it' by pulling troops out, are only saying it because of partisan political bias.

To 'win' means that you can come home. If your argument is that Obama 'lost' by pulling out, then there is something wrong with your definition of winning.

It's a pretty common belief that the Iraq war was a mistake.
The majority of our general public feels this way, and many world leaders believe the legality of the initial invasion is questionable. The initial reason for invading (danger of Iraqi WMDs) turned out to be untrue, so the conflct started as a mistake from the get go.

We shouldn't have put American lives in danger until optimal intelligence was gathered. If American blood is spilled on a hunch, something is wrong with the leadership. I would feel the same way no matter which party was in power.

I think we should all try to be objective when talking about loss of American lives.
It does the deceased heroes a disservice to misrepresent the situation they died in.

The truth is all that matters.

Total Bullshit. You think you can redefine what a successful military campaign is just by pulling it out of your ass???

To win means the end of hostilities and you're calling the shots. We didn't come home from Germany or Japan after WWII and still haven't completely. It is customary to leave behind a residual force to prevent the enemy from reconstituting their forces for more attacks. We ended up defending Germany from Soviet expansion after WWII. In the 50s the Russians decided to erect a wall around their area of occupation which stood until the 90s.

The point of any war is you do whatever you can to prevent another one.....not bail on it and just let everything go to shit. The fight against aggression is a constant struggle. Wars never end and everyone becomes friends forever singing Kumbyeah. WWI led to WWII because of this silly mindset of negligence.

Forum List

Back