This Is How They Work

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Every American Citizen with an ounce of respect for his Country and his fellow citizens needs to read this.

dimocraps needn't bother

I'm telling you, if you can read this and not be overcome by blinding rage, something's wrong with you.

People, you think I'm kidding around about dimocraps, that I'm just being abrasive.....

You better wake up.

National Review

From the May 4, 2015, issue of NR

‘THEY CAME WITH A BATTERING RAM.”

Cindy Archer, one of the lead architects of Wisconsin’s Act 10 — also called the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill,” it limited public-employee benefits and altered collective-bargaining rules for public-employee unions — was jolted awake by yelling, loud pounding at the door, and her dogs’ frantic barking. The entire house — the windows and walls — was shaking.

She looked outside to see up to a dozen police officers, yelling to open the door. They were carrying a battering ram.

She wasn’t dressed, but she started to run toward the door, her body in full view of the police. Some yelled at her to grab some clothes, others yelled for her to open the door.

“I was so afraid,” she says. “I did not know what to do.” She grabbed some clothes, opened the door, and dressed right in front of the police. The dogs were still frantic.
~ Read the rest at the link

Read more at: National Review

The things I call dimocraps....?

I'm not kidding. You better open your eyes

OK now that I actually read your open I have a question.

Are you suggesting that cops are democrats or run exclusively by democrats ? Are you suggesting that they are not bound by the same laws as the rest of us? As democrat cops they are special?

Mutt and Jeff ^^^^^^^^^^^

Why don't you take your stupid fucking remarks and shove them up your ass.

We know you're a scumbag Nazi, so just go away.

This thread is here to show people what fucking Nazis dimocraps truly are.

This shit isn't made up. It's real. It's been going on in Wisconsin for YEARS and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is ignoring it.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Are you suggesting that cops are democrats or run exclusively by democrats ? Are you suggesting that they are not bound by the same laws as the rest of us? As democrat cops they are special?

Read the link.

You want to ignore my lede? Fine. I'm all for that.

But read the fucking link

The officer or agent in charge demanded that Cindy sit on the couch, but she wanted to get up and get a cup of coffee.

“I told him this was my house and I could do what I wanted.”

Publius1787 calls this "resisting arrest".

Read the link.

I don't typically follow the links here and I'll tell you why.

I DO NOT surf the Web for anything. Never have. So I can't tell the legit sites from the bullshit. After making a fool of myself posting on links that I followed here & took serious I no longer click on them.

Mutt and Jeff ^^^^^^^^^^^

Why don't you take your stupid fucking remarks and shove them up your ass.

We know you're a scumbag Nazi, so just go away.

This thread is here to show people what fucking Nazis dimocraps truly are.

This shit isn't made up. It's real. It's been going on in Wisconsin for YEARS and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is ignoring it.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth
Democrats do not have viable people for government as they have been found out. This tactic is just a throw back to their KKK days when they used fear to control.

The officer or agent in charge demanded that Cindy sit on the couch, but she wanted to get up and get a cup of coffee.

“I told him this was my house and I could do what I wanted.”

Publius1787 calls this "resisting arrest".

Was she under arrest at the time or merely not obeying the officer? I am thinking the better argument is that he told her to sit down thinking about the safety of the other officers ransacking her house.

It is total Gestapo tactics. If there were a legitimate investigation the cops would just show up with the warrant. No need to treat it like a high risk operation with SWAT and dogs and batterng rams. N o, this was meant to intimidate.

Read the link.

I DO NOT surf the Web for anything. Never have. So I can't tell the legit sites from the bullshit. After making a fool of myself posting on links that I followed here & took serious I no longer click on them.

:confused-84:

Every American Citizen with an ounce of respect for his Country and his fellow citizens needs to read this.

dimocraps needn't bother

I'm telling you, if you can read this and not be overcome by blinding rage, something's wrong with you.

People, you think I'm kidding around about dimocraps, that I'm just being abrasive.....

You better wake up.

National Review

From the May 4, 2015, issue of NR

‘THEY CAME WITH A BATTERING RAM.”

Cindy Archer, one of the lead architects of Wisconsin’s Act 10 — also called the “Wisconsin Budget Repair Bill,” it limited public-employee benefits and altered collective-bargaining rules for public-employee unions — was jolted awake by yelling, loud pounding at the door, and her dogs’ frantic barking. The entire house — the windows and walls — was shaking.

She looked outside to see up to a dozen police officers, yelling to open the door. They were carrying a battering ram.

She wasn’t dressed, but she started to run toward the door, her body in full view of the police. Some yelled at her to grab some clothes, others yelled for her to open the door.

“I was so afraid,” she says. “I did not know what to do.” She grabbed some clothes, opened the door, and dressed right in front of the police. The dogs were still frantic.
~ Read the rest at the link

Read more at: National Review

The things I call dimocraps....?

I'm not kidding. You better open your eyes
I would have called my District rep in Congress as well as the US Senator. I would want this matter to go all the way to SCOTUS. Screw what those Gestapo say about not telling.

Read the link.

Exactly what are you confused about? I am not an avid net user. I don't know legit sites from satire/bullshit sites.
If that is confusing for you seek help

Read the link.

Exactly what are you confused about? I am not an avid net user. I don't know legit sites from satire/bullshit sites.
If that is confusing for you seek help

While I'm pretty sure I should seek help for other things, I don't need any help to tell me we're both using "the net" to bullshit here at USMB. Also, if you're not an "avid net" user, WTF are you doing here? There's plenty of good day time TV on for folks such as yourself. How did you even find this board, or any board, or anything at all? Are you a real human or a computer construct?
Mom, is that you?

I would have called my District rep in Congress as well as the US Senator. I would want this matter to go all the way to SCOTUS. Screw what those Gestapo say about not telling.

This is part of the ILLEGAL actions taken by dimocrap scum prosecutors in a "John Doe" investigation even AFTER they were told by a Federal Judge to STOP...

John Doe is dead Judge stops WI prosecutors probe into conservatives - Watchdog.org

MADISON, Wis. — The John Doe investigation into conservatives is dead.

The only problem is -- They didn't.......

Rumors of the Walker Probe s Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated PR Watch

People. dimocrap scum don't give a FUCK about the Law, Federal Judges, Citizens' Rights or anything else. They are Nazis.

They know how to use Prosecutors to accomplish their ILLEGAL ends.

See, Prosecutors have what is called "ABSOLUTE IMMUNITY"

You can't do jack-shit to them as long as they're acting in their official capacity...... NO MATTER HOW ILLEGAL IT IS.

dimocraps are truly, honestly the scum of the earth.

dimocrap scum need to be completely and utterly removed from the political scene in this Country.

Anybody that stands in the way of that being accomplished is a scum-sucking slimeball -- No matter how well-intentioned your motives are.

Anybody gets in the way of removing the scum of the earth from power -- For ANY REASON, and you're a slimeball.

Republicans are FAR from perfect, but they're the only ones around capable of defeating the absolute lowest form of life to ever exist on this planet -- dimocraps.

Get in their way for any reason and you SUCK.

And people, that's not a rant. That's just the way it is

Forum List

Back