Dempsy is a scum sucking Obama butt kisser

You are actually whining about a President who kept his campaign promise like it is a bad thing for candidates to keep promises. That is because your side never does. It seems weird to you that a candidate would. And you publicly whine about it like you are making a point other than what a fool you are
Obama never promised in his campaign that he would lose the war in Iraq. If he had you would have a valid point.
The war, was WON ALREADY, you guys claim BUSH WON THE WAR IN IRAQ, if Bush won the war, then it could never be lost by Obama....

Bush LOST this battle in Iraq within the FIRST 2 YEARS OF THE CONFLICT....when this war that was only suppose to take 3 months was not won decisively early on ...

It was the BIGGEST MISTAKE this country has ever made and will continue to hurt us for DECADES, if not a century.
Total Bullshit. There was no official surrender because there was no declared war. There was no agreement to end hostilities because of the nature of the threat. But the war was won and Obama gave it all away just to be able to pound his chest before an election.

There was an agreement to remove US troops from the cities in the summer of 2009 and the entire country by the end of 2011. Funny you don't remember President Bush announcing that agreement. (Duck you sucker!)

And what of the residual force? Ah yes, Obama bombed that in the SOFA negotiations.

There was an agreement to remove US troops from the cities in the summer of 2009 and the entire country by the end of 2011. Funny you don't remember President Bush announcing that agreement. (Duck you sucker!)
Bush set a date depending on the conditions on the ground. Like a smart leader he empowered his commanders in the field to make that call. Obama just willie nilllie removed the troops ignoring the advisement's from our Generals. All so he could be reelected.

Bush set a date depending on the conditions on the ground. Like a smart leader he empowered his commanders in the field to make that call. Obama just willie nilllie removed the troops ignoring the advisement's from our Generals. All so he could be reelected.

Where were the conditions written down? When did Iraq agree to those conditions?

For Obama Getting Re-elected > National Security & U.S. Interests

Where did you find any of that in the agreement? What powers did the commanders in the field have to overrule the wishes of the Iraqi government? Why didn't Bush just leave the agreement unsigned and informed the Iraqi government they would have to deal and negotiate with the incoming new President?

Where were the conditions written down? When did Iraq agree to those conditions?

Don't forget we had that nation by the short hairs...we had just kicked their ass. Who the fuck cares what the Iraqi's agree to or not? When you win a war it's the winner that writes the rules...too bad Obama doesn't believe that. If he had stood firm with the Iraqi leaders and he didn't care about getting reelected a lot of people would still be alive today.

Where did you find any of that in the agreement? What powers did the commanders in the field have to overrule the wishes of the Iraqi government? Why didn't Bush just leave the agreement unsigned and informed the Iraqi government they would have to deal and negotiate with the incoming new President?

Because of the UN. A new agreement had to be made before the end of 2008 or all the US troops would have had leave then. All the vets I know understand who screwed the pooch!

We won stupid...the victors call the shots...I know liberals hate that. But it's true. Obama could have been a hero instead he's a big fucking zero. Getting back into Air Force One was # one on his stupid mind.

We won stupid...the victors call the shots...I know liberals hate that. But it's true. Obama could have been a hero instead he's a big fucking zero. Getting back into Air Force One was # one on his stupid mind.

We won in 2003. The shots they called after that failed to win the peace. Of course they didn't really have a plan, we were going to be greeted as liberators remember?

What? Out of ammo? AAAAHAHAHAHAHA thank me for the education I've provided to you nuts today.

I know what it means dummy...but how it related to the post in question we will never know...lmao

What? Out of ammo? AAAAHAHAHAHAHA thank me for the education I've provided to you nuts today.

I'm sure it feels that way, deep down in your gut doesn't it?

:spinner:

The American people did not believe we won. There was no victory. We stepped into a thousand year religious war in a place where tribes have been fighting for even longer. Only reason peace of any kind was achieved was because the warring factions were waiting for us to leave. After the initial invasion, capture of Saddam and search for WMD's the victory was turned into defeat.

The American people did not believe we won. There was no victory. We stepped into a thousand year religious war in a place where tribes have been fighting for even longer. Only reason peace of any kind was achieved was because the warring factions were waiting for us to leave. After the initial invasion, capture of Saddam and search for WMD's the victory was turned into defeat.

"The American people did not believe we won"???

That is the dumbest thing I've read here to date. Who are you to speak for all of America? I know we had that Country beat. You can spout any BS you want but you're wrong and speaking out of your ass. If you think we lost that war before Obama took over tell me how.

Forum List

Back