democrats will be SLAUGHTERED in the mid-terms

But the HOUSE has been a different story - at least until now. All indications were that with the half-dozen Republicans retiring and effective demagoguery from the leftist press, that the democrats would easily take the house.

Meh, only delusional and hopeful leftists and their sycophants in the media have talked about dems actually winning the House

They still probably pick up seats, especially with the new gerrymandered districts in PA

But we will add at least 4 and maybe as many as 7 to 9 seats in the Senate, my prediction is 7 seats

2018 House races will be about local issues, there is no national Obamacare type issue to sway voters towards the GOP. The only House races that matter are the moderate districts that could vote either way.

DO NOT FORGET the lesson of 2008 when Dem's lied their ass off in these districts, pretended to be center right and even conservatives to get elected then voted lock step with the left wing of the Dem party after the elections.

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.
May be Pelosi got into a wrong House due to her increasing dementia ? Seems like she may belong to N. Korean House of Representatives (if it exists).
Pelosi didnt come out in favor of MS13.
MS13 has always been a criminal organization. Nobody's proposing any differently.
Just looks like fear mongering to me.

Pro-Terrorist Pelosi came out in favor of the terrorist gang MS-13, as you know.

But it wasn't JUST Pelosi, democrats across the nation have rallied behind MS-13, who represent everything democrats stand for.

{
Would you agree that not all MS-13 members are animals?” Fletcher asked.

“Absolutely,” the man replied. He then clarified, “The guys that [are] running around gang-banging, killing people, they’re animals, you know. But the rest of the gang—it’s a big gang.”}

West Hollywood Resistance: There are some fine people in MS-13

democrats, pro-terrorist, anti-American.

Then I am guessing you will shoot yourself when Pelosi gets the gavel back in January?

Lol, Trump has a pen and a phone

The economist prediction model shows approx 2 in 3 chance that Dems take the House and 1 in 3 that they take the Senate

They will take the house, but hell will freeze over if the Democrats take the Senate this year..

They won't take the house, not now.

The Stalinist pigs were already dropping like a stone. Now with them openly promoting violent street gangs who have a motto to "Murder, Rape, Control," the chance of these evil scum taking the house is literally zero.

Take "basket full of deplorables," multiply by ten million, and you have the deMS-13 support of this terrorist gang.
Democrats have already flipped more than 40 Republican seats since Trump became president.

How many have Republicans flipped? :badgrin:

40 Republican seats Comrade? Wow, that sounds bad. What states were these 40 Republican Congressmen from? :dunno:
Rather than make up strawmen, why not simply answer my question? How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump was sworn in?

The economist prediction model shows approx 2 in 3 chance that Dems take the House and 1 in 3 that they take the Senate

They will take the house, but hell will freeze over if the Democrats take the Senate this year..

The Stalinist pigs were already dropping like a stone. Now with them openly promoting violent street gangs who have a motto to "Murder, Rape, Control," the chance of these evil scum taking the house is literally zero.

Take "basket full of deplorables," multiply by ten million, and you have the deMS-13 support of this terrorist gang.
Democrats have already flipped more than 40 Republican seats since Trump became president.

40 Republican seats Comrade? Wow, that sounds bad. What states were these 40 Republican Congressmen from? :dunno:
Rather than make up strawmen, why not simply answer my question? How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump was sworn in?

What straw man, Comrade? :dunno: You were lying, and everyone here knew it.

See, you're not clever. deMS-13 have made marginal gains in a few local elections. The Americans still control 38 of 50 state legislatures, 33 governorships, and all three branches of the federal government. Despite the efforts of an advocacy press who is little more than propaganda for the deMS-13, you are set to LOSE seats in the Senate and continue your minority in the house.

When deMS-13 lose, America wins.

A lot of dems will act like moderates to get elected. It worked for the kid in Pennsylvania, and most of the others will try it as well. Then they will turn around and vote for every deranged thing Chuck and Nancy come up with. Don't dems vote over ninety percent with their communist overlords? Unfortunately, many sane people will say this democrat isn't one of the crazy ones and elect the individual.

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.
May be Pelosi got into a wrong House due to her increasing dementia ? Seems like she may belong to N. Korean House of Representatives (if it exists).
Pelosi didnt come out in favor of MS13.
MS13 has always been a criminal organization. Nobody's proposing any differently.
Just looks like fear mongering to me.

Pro-Terrorist Pelosi came out in favor of the terrorist gang MS-13, as you know.

But it wasn't JUST Pelosi, democrats across the nation have rallied behind MS-13, who represent everything democrats stand for.

{
Would you agree that not all MS-13 members are animals?” Fletcher asked.

“Absolutely,” the man replied. He then clarified, “The guys that [are] running around gang-banging, killing people, they’re animals, you know. But the rest of the gang—it’s a big gang.”}

West Hollywood Resistance: There are some fine people in MS-13

democrats, pro-terrorist, anti-American.

Then I am guessing you will shoot yourself when Pelosi gets the gavel back in January?

Lol, Trump has a pen and a phone
A ReaganPhone?

See, you're not clever. deMS-13 have made marginal gains in a few local elections. The Americans still control 38 of 50 state legislatures, 33 governorships, and all three branches of the federal government. Despite the efforts of an advocacy press who is little more than propaganda for the deMS-13, you are set to LOSE seats in the Senate and continue your minority in the house.

Lying? Moi?

Democrats flip 40th legislative race of Trump era, this time in New York

So for the third time I ask... how many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

Why are you so afraid to answer...?

In Indiana, we had a race where all the repubs in the primary where humping Trump's leg saying I love him more than the other guy. They were all slimy and the guy who won ran for office previously as a democrat. The democrat in the race is running around in plaid shirts saying he cares about the little people. So we have a proven Chuck and Nacy Soros puppet, vs a democrat rino to be at best. It made me sick.

If Dems. don't control the house in November they're cooked. Time to come up with a meaningful platform, because inciting racism, replacing the middle class with illegals, men are chicks, projecting bad behavior, 24/7 propaganda and lies, and taking guns away from good people doesn't cut it.

In Indiana, we had a race where all the repubs in the primary where humping Trump's leg saying I love him more than the other guy. They were all slimy and the guy who won ran for office previously as a democrat. The democrat in the race is running around in plaid shirts saying he cares about the little people. So we have a proven Chuck and Nacy Soros puppet, vs a democrat rino to be at best. It made me sick.

Feel for ya' bro'

Is anyone taking bets ?

tenor.gif

Lying? Moi?

So for the third time I ask... how many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

How many can they numb nuts since Obama lost them all?

Lying? Moi?

You should buy a copy...

H4qbCgAAQBAJ

Lying? Moi?

You should buy a copy...

H4qbCgAAQBAJ

You should buy suck my left nut..

Lying? Moi?

You should buy a copy...

H4qbCgAAQBAJ

LOL

You say that as though you have nuts.

As long as the Dems keep calling normal people racist-sexist-homophobic-islamaphobes, they'll totally win in November.

Keep it up Proggies! You go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lying? Moi?

You should buy a copy...

H4qbCgAAQBAJ

LOL

You say that as though you have nuts.

Keep talking Ken..

Forum List

Back