democrats will be SLAUGHTERED in the mid-terms

You seek vacant seats for 6 years?

Look you evil little fuck, even if you Communist bastards got to pick the next justice, you still wouldn't be able to end the Constitution. That dream died when Krooked Kunt Klinton lost. It's true that you were one justice away from ending America for good, but that is over now. Ginsberg is the next to die (and Satan is eagerly awaiting her) Kennedy will probably retire this month, meaning another pro-Constitution justice.

You have no chance in ending the nation, get over it.
It's the new Senate rule thanks to Republicans. No longer is the Senate obligated to hold confirmation hearings until they approve of the president nominating the potential replacements.

Bullshit.

But the nuclear option is still there.

You Commie fucks have no chance at the Senate, none.

As I said in my OP, you won't even take the house.
LOL

Moron -- I was speaking about the post I made earlier -- that I want Democrats to win the Senate to shut down Trump's picks. I said nothing in regards to Republicans retaining control.

What a pity you're too crazy to keep up, eh?

Yes, where you fantasized that you Stalinists would totally take the Senate.

You're delusional, Commie gurl.
So far, one seat was up for grabs.... in one of the reddest states in the country.... and it flipped blue. Democrats need to gain only 2 more now.

Well, with super popular Senators like Clair McCaskill, Bill Nelson, Dean Heller, Sherrod Brown :lmao:, and Tammy Baldwin, you Stalinists have nothing to worry about.

In fact, why waste your time campaigning? It's in the bag, Comrade. :thup:

They sure were reliable for you Stalinists in 2016, eh Fawn?
The national polls proved to be rather close. Not that someone as senile as you can comprehend.

Yeah, that's why Hillary is president and the Constitution is a thing of the past.. :eusa_whistle:
No, that's why Hillary got more votes. The national polls were off by a mere 1.1 points. The polls were right. And so am I when I point out you're not bright enough to understand.

Of course they were, stupid fuck.

iu
Dayam, just how committed to crazy are you??

The polls predicted Hillary would get 3.3% more votes than Trump and the actual result was 2.1% more.

Reality is so distant from you, eh?

Clinton lost, stupid.

It's the new Senate rule thanks to Republicans. No longer is the Senate obligated to hold confirmation hearings until they approve of the president nominating the potential replacements.

Bullshit.

But the nuclear option is still there.

You Commie fucks have no chance at the Senate, none.

As I said in my OP, you won't even take the house.
LOL

Moron -- I was speaking about the post I made earlier -- that I want Democrats to win the Senate to shut down Trump's picks. I said nothing in regards to Republicans retaining control.

What a pity you're too crazy to keep up, eh?

Yes, where you fantasized that you Stalinists would totally take the Senate.

You're delusional, Commie gurl.
So far, one seat was up for grabs.... in one of the reddest states in the country.... and it flipped blue. Democrats need to gain only 2 more now.

Well, with super popular Senators like Clair McCaskill, Bill Nelson, Dean Heller, Sherrod Brown :lmao:, and Tammy Baldwin, you Stalinists have nothing to worry about.

In fact, why waste your time campaigning? It's in the bag, Comrade. :thup:
Imbecile.... a year ago, who would have ever predicted Alabama would elect a Democrat for the US Senate? The last time that happened, George Bush Sr. was president; and he was an incumbent.

The national polls proved to be rather close. Not that someone as senile as you can comprehend.

Yeah, that's why Hillary is president and the Constitution is a thing of the past.. :eusa_whistle:
No, that's why Hillary got more votes. The national polls were off by a mere 1.1 points. The polls were right. And so am I when I point out you're not bright enough to understand.

Of course they were, stupid fuck.

iu
Dayam, just how committed to crazy are you??

The polls predicted Hillary would get 3.3% more votes than Trump and the actual result was 2.1% more.

Reality is so distant from you, eh?

Clinton lost, stupid.
LOLOL

I knew you couldn't grasp that poll. :lmao:

That's why you're too senile to comprehend how close the national polls were.

Forum List

Back