democrats will be SLAUGHTERED in the mid-terms

Yeah. It is gonna be a beating. The GOP has done so much that they can't lose. They are awesome.

Comrade, you Stalinists have set off your suicide vest in the middle of your own barracks.

You're too stupid to grasp this, so November will be a shock to you.

Yes. I agree I'll be shocked in November. You know it.

It's good that you've accepted just how badly your filthy party will be defeated.

democrats;
iu

Pro-terrorist

Hillary%20at%20Yale%20DT%2060020180524063727.jpg

Anti-American

Yeah. It is gonna be a beating. The GOP has done so much that they can't lose. They are awesome.

Comrade, you Stalinists have set off your suicide vest in the middle of your own barracks.

You're too stupid to grasp this, so November will be a shock to you.

Yes. I agree I'll be shocked in November. You know it.

It's good that you've accepted just how badly your filthy party will be defeated.

democrats;
iu

Pro-terrorist

Hillary%20at%20Yale%20DT%2060020180524063727.jpg

Anti-American

Ohhh! Thanks for the picture! I love MS13. I'm gonna make a birthday card out of that picture for my niece.

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.
May be Pelosi got into a wrong House due to her increasing dementia ? Seems like she may belong to N. Korean House of Representatives (if it exists).
Pelosi didnt come out in favor of MS13.
MS13 has always been a criminal organization. Nobody's proposing any differently.
Just looks like fear mongering to me.

Pro-Terrorist Pelosi came out in favor of the terrorist gang MS-13, as you know.

But it wasn't JUST Pelosi, democrats across the nation have rallied behind MS-13, who represent everything democrats stand for.

{
Would you agree that not all MS-13 members are animals?” Fletcher asked.

“Absolutely,” the man replied. He then clarified, “The guys that [are] running around gang-banging, killing people, they’re animals, you know. But the rest of the gang—it’s a big gang.”}

West Hollywood Resistance: There are some fine people in MS-13

democrats, pro-terrorist, anti-American.

Anyone paying attention has known for a long time that the Republicans would retain the Senate, and will in fact gain seats. This has to do with the mix, which Senators are up for reelection. Highly unpopular Senators like Clair McKaskill face virtually certain defeat at constituents who utterly detest them.

But the HOUSE has been a different story - at least until now. All indications were that with the half-dozen Republicans retiring and effective demagoguery from the leftist press, that the democrats would easily take the house.

Two weeks ago I would have agreed that the Stalinists would retake the house. But what a difference two weeks makes. In that time, the Stalinist democrats have openly embraced and promoted a terrorist group, MS-13 who have a motto of "Murder, Rape, Control," and have supported Kim Jong Un.

If someone had invited me to write a fantasy script where the Stalinist democrats would utterly self-destruct, I couldn't do better than this. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.

Okay, maybe all the LSD Pelosi did in the 60's (and last week) caught up with her. But it wasn't just Pelosi who is all terrorist coddling. The Stalinist democrat party in general is MS-13 loving Kim supporters.

At this point, I'm seriously wondering if the next house will be 395 to 5, in favor of the GOP.

I tried to read your post but the lies in the first paragraph was just too much for me to go farther.

There aren't just a dozen republicans retiring from the House this year. There's more than 30.

Which why are so many republicans not running again?

One of them is the Speaker of the House. Which is even more odd.

You have all the right in the world to lie to yourself but when you lie to others it just turns people off and they don't bother to pay much attention to what you say. At least intelligent and honest people stop paying attention to what you post.

Why not just be honest?

Last edited:
The economist prediction model shows approx 2 in 3 chance that Dems take the House and 1 in 3 that they take the Senate

They will take the house, but hell will freeze over if the Democrats take the Senate this year..

They won't take the house, not now.

The Stalinist pigs were already dropping like a stone. Now with them openly promoting violent street gangs who have a motto to "Murder, Rape, Control," the chance of these evil scum taking the house is literally zero.

Take "basket full of deplorables," multiply by ten million, and you have the deMS-13 support of this terrorist gang.

The economist prediction model shows approx 2 in 3 chance that Dems take the House and 1 in 3 that they take the Senate

They will take the house, but hell will freeze over if the Democrats take the Senate this year..

The Stalinist pigs were already dropping like a stone. Now with them openly promoting violent street gangs who have a motto to "Murder, Rape, Control," the chance of these evil scum taking the house is literally zero.

Take "basket full of deplorables," multiply by ten million, and you have the deMS-13 support of this terrorist gang.
Democrats have already flipped more than 40 Republican seats since Trump became president.

How many have Republicans flipped? :badgrin:

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.
May be Pelosi got into a wrong House due to her increasing dementia ? Seems like she may belong to N. Korean House of Representatives (if it exists).
MS13 has always been a criminal organization. Nobody's proposing any differently.

Pro-Terrorist Pelosi came out in favor of the terrorist gang MS-13, as you know.

But it wasn't JUST Pelosi, democrats across the nation have rallied behind MS-13, who represent everything democrats stand for.

{

“Absolutely,” the man replied. He then clarified, “The guys that [are] running around gang-banging, killing people, they’re animals, you know. But the rest of the gang—it’s a big gang.”}

Dems being controlled by Deep State have had a huge experience supporting all kinds of terrorists all over the world. MS-13 is just one of many.

upload_2018-5-26_9-45-55.png

Democrats have already flipped more than 40 Republican seats since Trump became president.

966 to go snowflake

{

1) This was in west hollywood. nothing to do with Pelosi
2) they were quoting trump's charlottesville comments, not referring to ms-13 members as being fine people.

Anyone paying attention has known for a long time that the Republicans would retain the Senate, and will in fact gain seats. This has to do with the mix, which Senators are up for reelection. Highly unpopular Senators like Clair McKaskill face virtually certain defeat at constituents who utterly detest them.

But the HOUSE has been a different story - at least until now. All indications were that with the half-dozen Republicans retiring and effective demagoguery from the leftist press, that the democrats would easily take the house.

Two weeks ago I would have agreed that the Stalinists would retake the house. But what a difference two weeks makes. In that time, the Stalinist democrats have openly embraced and promoted a terrorist group, MS-13 who have a motto of "Murder, Rape, Control," and have supported Kim Jong Un.

If someone had invited me to write a fantasy script where the Stalinist democrats would utterly self-destruct, I couldn't do better than this. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.

Okay, maybe all the LSD Pelosi did in the 60's (and last week) caught up with her. But it wasn't just Pelosi who is all terrorist coddling. The Stalinist democrat party in general is MS-13 loving Kim supporters.

At this point, I'm seriously wondering if the next house will be 395 to 5, in favor of the GOP.
We will all hold you to this in November, and if you are wrong then you will go onto most people's iggy list with the other trolls.

{

Then I am guessing you will shoot yourself when Pelosi gets the gavel back in January?

All of that is true. Just remember that you can never underestimate the Media's power to attack, suppress, distract, vilify or promote on behalf of the Democrats.

The leftist media is battered.

Comrade dudmuck tried to use Politifraud to cover for Pelosi supporting MS-13. Anyone buy what the leftist hacks claimed? Anyone look at it and think "Oh, well if Politifraud found that the democrats are wonderful and pure, it must be true?" Of course not, no one paid any attention, because Politifraud are fucking liars who advocate for the democrats 100% of the time.

The leftstream media in general is thoroughly discredited. Advocates, not journalists.

We will all hold you to this in November, and if you are wrong then you will go onto most people's iggy list with the other trolls.

The way you did when you predicted - demanded, that Hillary would win, Comrade?

:lol:

GOP - increases lead in Senate to 56 seats, keeps the house.

Cry now or not, you sure will in November.

Midterm Elections Polls: Republicans Take Lead From Democrats | National Review

40 Republican seats Comrade? Wow, that sounds bad. What states were these 40 Republican Congressmen from? :dunno:

40 Republican seats Comrade? Wow, that sounds bad. What states were these 40 Republican Congressmen from? :dunno:
Its actually 39 seats, mostly at state legislative level.

[
1) This was in west hollywood. nothing to do with Pelosi

It has to do with you pro-terrorist democrats.

But don't worry Comrade, we won't bring it up in November that you Stalinist support and promote gangs that rape and murder 14 year old little girls. We totally won't play audio of Pelosi praising the "Spark of life" in this terrorist gang you democrat coddle and promote.

2) they were quoting trump's charlottesville comments, not referring to ms-13 members as being fine people.

That is a direct lie.

But hey, you're a Stalinist, lying is what you do.

what's your problem?

this time I even agree with somebody who is on your side!

I have to agree with Michael Moore when he said now that he thinks that the Dems will lose in November!:04::04::04:

Rubbing salt in the left's wounds I see, approved! lol

Its actually 39 seats, mostly at state legislative level.

More politifraud?

Yeah, I knew Fawn was lying - that's what you Stalinists do.

So Comrade, you Stalinists are now firmly in control of the State legislatures in most states, right? :dunno:

Maybe politifraud can lie about it?

Forum List

Back