democrats will be SLAUGHTERED in the mid-terms

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Anyone paying attention has known for a long time that the Republicans would retain the Senate, and will in fact gain seats. This has to do with the mix, which Senators are up for reelection. Highly unpopular Senators like Clair McKaskill face virtually certain defeat at constituents who utterly detest them.

But the HOUSE has been a different story - at least until now. All indications were that with the half-dozen Republicans retiring and effective demagoguery from the leftist press, that the democrats would easily take the house.

Two weeks ago I would have agreed that the Stalinists would retake the house. But what a difference two weeks makes. In that time, the Stalinist democrats have openly embraced and promoted a terrorist group, MS-13 who have a motto of "Murder, Rape, Control," and have supported Kim Jong Un.

If someone had invited me to write a fantasy script where the Stalinist democrats would utterly self-destruct, I couldn't do better than this. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.

Okay, maybe all the LSD Pelosi did in the 60's (and last week) caught up with her. But it wasn't just Pelosi who is all terrorist coddling. The Stalinist democrat party in general is MS-13 loving Kim supporters.

At this point, I'm seriously wondering if the next house will be 395 to 5, in favor of the GOP.

No American of sound mind in this time will vote for a Democrat.

Unfortunately, we have the mob of totalitarianist Democrat-Europhiles and their proletariat minions whose minds are unsound.

No American of sound mind in this time will vote for a Democrat.

Unfortunately, we have the mob of totalitarianist Democrat-Europhiles and their proletariat minions whose minds are unsound.

I think America for the most part still depends on the middle to elect the rulers. The Stalinists have FUCKED themselves with normal Americans. I don't see any way for them to recover. The pro-MS-13 message WILL be the main message in November. How do the Stalinist spin this? Embrace a pro-rape agenda? "We love women so much we want them raped and murdered?" I mean, how do they explain this away?

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.
May be Pelosi got into a wrong House due to her increasing dementia ? Seems like she may belong to N. Korean House of Representatives (if it exists).

The economist prediction model shows approx 2 in 3 chance that Dems take the House and 1 in 3 that they take the Senate

Who cares?

Fact is that the Stalinists have embraced a terrorist group. No leftist produced software can over-come that.

Also, if the British tabloid the Economist predicted the Stalinists would take the Senate, they are morons. They had no grasp of the parties running this term.

And that was before their suicide of the last two weeks.

Anyone paying attention has known for a long time that the Republicans would retain the Senate, and will in fact gain seats. This has to do with the mix, which Senators are up for reelection. Highly unpopular Senators like Clair McKaskill face virtually certain defeat at constituents who utterly detest them.

But the HOUSE has been a different story - at least until now. All indications were that with the half-dozen Republicans retiring and effective demagoguery from the leftist press, that the democrats would easily take the house.

Two weeks ago I would have agreed that the Stalinists would retake the house. But what a difference two weeks makes. In that time, the Stalinist democrats have openly embraced and promoted a terrorist group, MS-13 who have a motto of "Murder, Rape, Control," and have supported Kim Jong Un.

If someone had invited me to write a fantasy script where the Stalinist democrats would utterly self-destruct, I couldn't do better than this. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.

Okay, maybe all the LSD Pelosi did in the 60's (and last week) caught up with her. But it wasn't just Pelosi who is all terrorist coddling. The Stalinist democrat party in general is MS-13 loving Kim supporters.

At this point, I'm seriously wondering if the next house will be 395 to 5, in favor of the GOP.
This is a thread worth bumping to make sure it doesn't fade away.

Yeah. It is gonna be a beating. The GOP has done so much that they can't lose. They are awesome.

what's your problem?

this time I even agree with somebody who is on your side!

I have to agree with Michael Moore when he said now that he thinks that the Dems will lose in November!:04::04::04:

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.
May be Pelosi got into a wrong House due to her increasing dementia ? Seems like she may belong to N. Korean House of Representatives (if it exists).
Pelosi didnt come out in favor of MS13.
MS13 has always been a criminal organization. Nobody's proposing any differently.
Just looks like fear mongering to me.

i have come to believe Democrats will lose a seat or two in the Senate but will gain a 100 seat majority in the house let by women!

in 2020, i believe Stacy Abrams will win the presidency. he's tremendous.

The Senate could go either way. At this point in time, Democrats have 3 seats in jeopardy and Republicans have 3 seats. The reason for this is because Democrats found strong challengers in Arizona and Tennessee. Missouri, Indiana, Nevada, and Arizona are dead heats. The Democrat has a slight lead in Tennessee.

Democrats will still likely take the House. Republicans tried to run against Pelosi in Pennsylvania and still lost. The primary in Georgia showed continued potential problems for Republicans. 52.3% of voters participated in the Republican primary which was down from 65% 4 years ago. Apparently Democrats showed a marked improvement in the Georgia suburbs which could put 2 seats in play.

Trump has constantly brought false charges about immigrants being a part of MS-13. A federal judge recently called ICE liars when they falsely accused a DACA recipient of being MS-13. Kim Jong Un took Trump to the cleaners by getting him to cancel the meeting. You have different policies being espoused by Pompeo, Bolton, and Pence. That works in a private cabinet meeting not so much in public.

3600 angry WeakWhyte men are dying here in America each day. Let that sink in you ALT-Right minds.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back