Democrats: We invite you to come to your senses and stop the Obamanation

Romney wants to cut Medicaid and food stamps, for starters, in order to pass the savings along to himself,

in the form of tax cuts.

In other words, Romney is in the camp that believes that the poor have too much and the rich have too little.

What sensible Democrat can support that???

Romney fully supports the Patriot Act btw.

Romney has not made the Patriot Act a campaign issue. However, there is nothing to say that he won't evaluate the law for potential abuses. Certainly, Obama is all for it though. And in fact, Obama has tried to pass a lot of legislation (and been in bed with Google) to try and track our online activities without any justification.

That's why you spent months telling us how we shouldn't vote for Romney b/c he's too liberal. Anyhow, you're one of the nutters, not one of the sensible Democrats.

I spent months telling you Romney's too liberal? Care to prove that claim? Speaking of nutters, you're one of the dumbest assholes on USMB. So, take your bogus olive branch and shove it up your ass.

I refer to you as in USMB libs in general. I certainly don't care enough to scan your nutty posts either. And this isn't an olive branch. This is a sense check. We got your resuts. See below.

Ah, so you were just lying. Got it.

No. It's simple. We have less prosperity and less liberty with Obama. Democrat ideology is not built upon producing those results.

Businesses are sitting on record amounts of cash, and you have lost no liberties. So much for that argument. Get back to me when you stop confusing wingnut talking points with fact. Dick-bag.

No. It's simple. We have less prosperity and less liberty with Obama. Democrat ideology is not built upon producing those results.

Businesses are sitting on record amounts of cash, and you have lost no liberties. So much for that argument. Get back to me when you stop confusing wingnut talking points with fact. Dick-bag.

Really? Obamacare? Dumbass. And why are businesses "sitting on cash?" In a real economy, businesses seek to invest cash genius. Again, less prosperity and less liberty; facts. Go take a plane flight and tell me you haven't lost liberties.

I spent months telling you Romney's too liberal? Care to prove that claim? Speaking of nutters, you're one of the dumbest assholes on USMB. So, take your bogus olive branch and shove it up your ass.

I refer to you as in USMB libs in general. I certainly don't care enough to scan your nutty posts either. And this isn't an olive branch. This is a sense check. We got your resuts. See below.

I clarified the matter for you. Shallow accusations only reflect poorly on you. And by you, I do mean specifically you singular and plural. I'll clarify that one for you in advance.

Really? Obamacare? Dumbass. And why are businesses "sitting on cash?" In a real economy, businesses seek to invest cash genius. Again, less prosperity and less liberty; facts. Go take a plane flight and tell me you haven't lost liberties.

Obamacare...what? You have lost no liberties because of the ACA. Prosperity is prosperity. Talk to the businesses who are sitting on record amounts of cash. Obama isn't making them give their CEOs big bonuses while telling their employees to do more with less. And I have some news for you, genius, Obama didn't invent the TSA.

I clarified the matter for you. Shallow accusations only reflect poorly on you. And by you, I do mean specifically you singular and plural. I'll clarify that one for you in advance.

Riiight :lol:

A birther commenting on the sensibility of others...now that's rich. STFU you racist scumbag.

Less financial stability, less liberty. That's what one term of Obama has led to. You can't deny that so you need to get hung up on your spiteful rhetoric.

Are you not a birther? I can quote you as being one. So were you lying then or are you lying now---it's not spiteful if it's true...right?

A birther commenting on the sensibility of others...now that's rich. STFU you racist scumbag.

Less financial stability, less liberty. That's what one term of Obama has led to. You can't deny that so you need to get hung up on your spiteful rhetoric.

Are you not a birther? I can quote you as being one. So were you lying then or are you lying now---it's not spiteful if it's true...right?

Stop being lazy and read the OP if you want that answer. I think the issue speaks to Obama's subversiveness. But even if you take that off the table, he has still been an abysmal failure and you can't deny that so you try to stay on the birth issue as if it were the be all and end all to everything.

I speak to sensible Democrats. We will need your help to get rid of the historically terrible president, Obama and to get a proven leader, Romney into the White House.

We can always disagree about social programs and unions, corporations and whatever other typical gobbldy goop is going to always be out there. But there are ardent realities we can't ignore.

-- The average American's savings has dropped 40 percent in 3 years!
-- 41 months in a row of 8 percent or more unemployment is the worst since The Great Depression!
-- Health care costs are rising dramatically (not lowering)!
-- House prices are dropping; not rising!
-- College tuition is dramatically rising!
-- Gas prices are going way higher and in fact Obama and his own minions have advocated $8 per gallon gas!
-- The TSA is still molesting you (literally)!
-- The Feds still can spy on you without a warrant (Patriot Act)!
-- Drones are becoming a reality!
-- Obama is passing bills and literally telling us not to read what's in it!
-- Obama is literally inserting himself into racist politics (Zimmerman/Martin)!
-- We literally have seen mounds of evidence that he willfully ignored the Constitution by even running for president when he was clearly born in Kenya and a non citizen!
-- He has thrown away millions on failing "green" ventures!
-- He war mongered in Libya and Egypt only to install radical Islam governments who will oppress women and the liberties of all men!
-- He literally promised a KGB oriented Russia that he would demilitarize us and our allies! And he had no intention of telling us this promise!
-- He promoted a movement OWS to occupy our streets and rape women!
-- $5 trillion more debt and plenty more coming!
-- The man doesn't even demand that his liberal Senate passes a budget! He is that unaccountable! And in fact there have been no fewer than three votes in Congress in which they voted on his literal proposed budgets and they got ZERO VOTES! That's with the likes of Pelosi and Reid in the chambers!
-- Fast And Furious! The man stamps the approval of gun sales to Mexican cartels! And Americans literally die! And then, he tells us that he doesn't have to tell us about the program! And he tells us he had no knowledge of the program when we have videos of his high officials like Napolitano bragging about the program!
-- Obama has no regards for states rights! He has fought Arizona tooth and nail to make sure that they cannot enforce their borders!
-- Ignoring his oath to uphold the law! He went against his own statements when he decided that he decided that he would unlawfully grant amnesty to illegals!

I could go on, but I won't. Now then, I'm speaking to you sensible Democrats. There are plenty of liberal pompus deuche bags that will come flying in with insults and excuses. Let's not worry about their noise. This isn't even about an ideological divide. This is about getting a manipulative, lying, arrogant, narcissistic scoundrel who doesn't give a sh__ about you or I out of office . And in fact he just gave a speech in which he mentioned himself 117 times!

Again, we can disagree about taxes, programs, roads, projects, laws, or whatever else. But at the end of the day Republicans, Democrats and Independents want honorable men and women who will increase prosperity and protect liberties. Obama is the antithesis of that. And he is hype and blame! And he will only be worse in a second term in which he doesn't have to pander for votes! Don't mortgage our future for unchecked ideology.

Democrats, you can take comfort that Mitt Romney is an honorable, successful individual who cares to see us really move forward. And although, he won't do everything you want, he will get results and he most certainly won't be a miserable failure like the man in office now. He won't divide us and he will restore virtue to the land. Don't make the mistake of making a partisan vote. The nutters will, but you sensible Democrats, we need your help :D Yes we really can!

From what site did you download this adorable little list?

And, of course, sign me up because I really hate equal rights for all, the opportunity to earn for myself and "pompus deuche (sic) bags".

Get a friggin clue and learn to spell your insults and then, MAYBE we'll talk.

No, never mind. We won't and we all know why.

(But, I would be interested to know the website you copied your list from. And, in case you don't get it, I know you didn't write it because your own writing is uneducated and sophomoric by comparison. IOW, you are in WAY over your head.)

I speak to sensible Democrats. We will need your help to get rid of the historically terrible president, Obama and to get a proven leader, Romney into the White House.

We can always disagree about social programs and unions, corporations and whatever other typical gobbldy goop is going to always be out there. But there are ardent realities we can't ignore.

-- 41 months in a row of 8 percent or more unemployment is the worst since The Great Depression!
-- Gas prices are going way higher and in fact Obama and his own minions have advocated $8 per gallon gas!
-- Obama is literally inserting himself into racist politics (Zimmerman/Martin)!
-- We literally have seen mounds of evidence that he willfully ignored the Constitution by even running for president when he was clearly born in Kenya and a non citizen!
-- He war mongered in Libya and Egypt only to install radical Islam governments who will oppress women and the liberties of all men!
-- He literally promised a KGB oriented Russia that he would demilitarize us and our allies! And he had no intention of telling us this promise!
-- The man doesn't even demand that his liberal Senate passes a budget! He is that unaccountable! And in fact there have been no fewer than three votes in Congress in which they voted on his literal proposed budgets and they got ZERO VOTES! That's with the likes of Pelosi and Reid in the chambers!
-- Fast And Furious! The man stamps the approval of gun sales to Mexican cartels! And Americans literally die! And then, he tells us that he doesn't have to tell us about the program! And he tells us he had no knowledge of the program when we have videos of his high officials like Napolitano bragging about the program!
-- Obama has no regards for states rights! He has fought Arizona tooth and nail to make sure that they cannot enforce their borders!
-- Ignoring his oath to uphold the law! He went against his own statements when he decided that he decided that he would unlawfully grant amnesty to illegals!

I could go on, but I won't. Now then, I'm speaking to you sensible Democrats. There are plenty of liberal pompus deuche bags that will come flying in with insults and excuses. Let's not worry about their noise. This isn't even about an ideological divide. This is about getting a manipulative, lying, arrogant, narcissistic scoundrel who doesn't give a sh__ about you or I out of office . And in fact he just gave a speech in which he mentioned himself 117 times!

Again, we can disagree about taxes, programs, roads, projects, laws, or whatever else. But at the end of the day Republicans, Democrats and Independents want honorable men and women who will increase prosperity and protect liberties. Obama is the antithesis of that. And he is hype and blame! And he will only be worse in a second term in which he doesn't have to pander for votes! Don't mortgage our future for unchecked ideology.

Democrats, you can take comfort that Mitt Romney is an honorable, successful individual who cares to see us really move forward. And although, he won't do everything you want, he will get results and he most certainly won't be a miserable failure like the man in office now. He won't divide us and he will restore virtue to the land. Don't make the mistake of making a partisan vote. The nutters will, but you sensible Democrats, we need your help :D Yes we really can!

From what site did you download this adorable little list?

And, of course, sign me up because I really hate equal rights for all, the opportunity to earn for myself and "pompus deuche (sic) bags".

Get a friggin clue and learn to spell your insults and then, MAYBE we'll talk.

No, never mind. We won't and we all know why.

(But, I would be interested to know the website you copied your list from. And, in case you don't get it, I know you didn't write it because your own writing is uneducated and sophomoric by comparison. IOW, you are in WAY over your head.)

That adorable list was off the top of my head. Thanks for asking.

That's funny that your proof that I didn't write the list is the intelligence of it while you claim that I'm unintelligent. LMAO.

Also, I don't know what "equal rights" I supposedly have now that I didn't have 4 years ago. That sounds like a nifty term you just like to throw out there.

Stop being lazy and read the OP if you want that answer. I think the issue speaks to Obama's subversiveness. But even if you take that off the table, he has still been an abysmal failure and you can't deny that so you try to stay on the birth issue as if it were the be all and end all to everything.

It speaks to your lack of integrity, character, and intelligence. You're an empty suit without any of those and you continuously prove you have none by being a birther.

Sorry.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

It speaks to your lack of integrity, character, and intelligence. You're an empty suit without any of those and you continuously prove you have none by being a birther.

Sorry.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

You've made that point several times and I've accepted that that is how you want to see it. So why are you still arguing it? How about you regard the rest of the OP now. The reality is that we are less prosperous and less free and that being the case their is no rational reason to re-elect Obama. Meanwhile, the Republicans are offering a candidate that even the very liberal Massachusetts was pleased with.

Hahaha. Romney will get crushed in the 2012 General Election.

The average American's savings has dropped 40 percent in 3 years!

Yes, we know. That is why "reasonable Democrats" support Obama's policies to develop the working class. You know, the ones which the GOP has filibustered time and again...? Yes, those policies.

Yeah, it must be a result of all those jobs the "Job Creators" have been exporting-I mean-creating. All those years of GOP tax breaks for the wealthy and "trickle-down" economics at work. I am sure Romney will really put a stop to that once he's in office!

Must be all that great deregulation of corporations. Funny how the insurance industry doesn't seem to feel the pinch. I'm sure Romney and his wealthy buddies will take care of those enormous health care profits.

That stated in 2008. Obama entered office in 2009. Try again...

Yeah, that's got Obama's name all over it. We had better vote in the GOP. I'm sure they'll take care of those college student loans. The party of education they are!

I know, I know. Those issue keep me up nights, too. The audacity of the black man in office really gets my knickers in a bunch! (Oh, you forgot his plot to take away gun rights!)

Yeah, in fact, Obama personally raped women there. I saw that on FOX!

Yeah, knowing more about that will definitely fix our economic woes. That hearing is really going somewhere...Such as....where is it going again?

Yeah, I heard that sh*t on Glenn Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh, too (who are, of course, objective, warriors of shining truth with hard evidence, research behind them. No political bias there!).

-- Ignoring his oath to uphold the law! He went against his own statements when he decided that he decided that he would unlawfully grant amnesty to illegals![/I]

Well, at least you got ONE thing right. I guess we should impeach him for changing his stance on an issue. Now, Romney..There is a man with true conviction, boy. Yep, we always know where he stands...

I think we get your point here. We should all jump over to your distorted point of view because you are inundated with Right-Wing political sound bites generated by an "News" organization whose only purpose is to unseat Obama. (The part about Obama being born in Kenya had significant impact on getting Dem on the band wagon...).

Never mind that our political system is broken, Never mind the fact that this ACA bill was originally proposed by the GOP during the Clinton adm and later implemented on a state level by Romney. Never mind that our economy was flying full tilt before "W" began his disasterous war spending and sent job losses into an unprecedented free-fall. Never mind that every jobs bill propose by Obama has been overturned/filibustered (a new record under this presidency) by the GOP-controlled House.

Indeed, let us NOT look at facts.

It just proves to me that those who listen to Right Wong media are less informed than those who listen to no media at all. You are living proof, my friend. And with all due respect to your views, your ignorance speaks for itself.

Good luck with the Kenya thing...

^^^
Wow. I look forward to getting into some of these points. But my first impression is that you're calling Obama the pass the buck President. You want to blame everything on Republicans and then at the end of the day Obama is free and clear. I'm sorry but that's not how it works madam. Leaders get results not failures and excuses.

You "facts" are all Pubcrappe. Change the channel...

Wow. I look forward to getting into some of these points. But my first impression is that you're calling Obama the pass the buck President. You want to blame everything on Republicans and then at the end of the day Obama is free and clear. I'm sorry but that's not how it works madam. Leaders get results not failures and excuses.

Yes, I guess we can agree, at least i part, on the symptoms, but we disagree on the causes. Once the blame game starts, there seems to be no end. You make a strong point about what makes a good leader. So let me leave you with one important difference.

President 42 left office with a nearly-balanced budget and strong employment figures. Then 43 came in and sunk the economy into the worst recession in our generation. What kind of a president does that? Is that an example of your 'leadership'? Where is the GOP accountability for that? Where is HIS excuse?

Now 44 has the daunting task of cleaning up after this irresponsible 'leader', only this time facing a global economic downturn and a Congress hell-bent on seeing him fail. Is that another example of 'leadership'? Is that what we elected our representative to office for? Should they represent the wealthy corporations in hopes of trickling money to the middle class? On this blog I find there are an alarming number who believe the answer is 'yes'.

With an alarming gap between the rich and poor, our country needs a president with vision and integrity. We need someone to support the working class, not the wealthy. Indeed, leadership is important. I just wish we could get some of these Tea Party/Birther/Kenyan/Socialist/Muslim rumors out of the way and let the man lead!

I for one believe our failed economy is the direct result of political inaction, rather than bad public policy.
I'm afraid it will take more than one man to change the political will and enormous economic woes of this country. Here's a suggestion: bi-partisan cooperation? political compromise?

Yeah, that will really happen...

Forum List

Back