Libs Big Lie on McCarthy is embarrassing by now

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In HBO's "the Newsroom" the Sam Waterson character went off on a bizarre and total incorrect tangent about what a bad man Joe McCarthy was and how he would have been dangerous chairing a House Subcommittee on Communications!

It was hysterical!

Libs are reading from an outdated totally incorrect playbook and the only people listening are the uneducated.

McCarthy warned us that people in the White House and US State Department were Moscow Operative and the Soviets confirmed this.

Lib still labor under a Piltdown Man version of US History.

It's over, fellas, you lost your media monopoly. You look like idiots

McCarthy was a US Senator. How could he possibly chair any House Committee?

homer_doh.png

:lol: HBO and Sam Waterson don't represent liberals. So, they made a technical mistake. That never happens, right? What is it with your obsession with McCarthy? The man was dangerous to this country. He deserves the reputation he got.

Are you surprised that liberals and liberal media haven't bothered to read the FBI files, Venona or the 6 years of research known as [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Blacklisted-History-McCarthy-Americas-Nonfiction/dp/144177307X"]Blacklisted by History[/ame] ?

That requires actually reading and thinking. LOLberals prefer to believe in fiery tales. We already knew this.

McCarthy was still a cheap demagogue, and his own party took him down...

He was tool who had outlived his usefulness...

Liberals taught me a few Big Lies including:

1. FDR was a great President; the New Deal ended the Great Depression

2. McCarthy was a cheap demagogue.

McCarthy correctly identified that the Soviets had operatives in the WH and US State. Even the Soviets admit he was correct, why can't you?

Many of you Libs remind me of the odd WWII Japanese solder who has been hiding in the jungles of Guam for the past 67 years still thinking WWII is raging.

Are you surprised that liberals and liberal media haven't bothered to read the FBI files, Venona or the 6 years of research known as Blacklisted by History ?

That requires actually reading and thinking. LOLberals prefer to believe in fiery tales. We already knew this.

It's their Piltdown Man version of US History. It's just totally wrong

McCarthy correctly identified that the Soviets had operatives in the WH and US State. Even the Soviets admit he was correct, why can't you?

Many of you Libs remind me of the odd WWII Japanese solder who has been hiding in the jungles of Guam for the past 67 years still thinking WWII is raging.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Roosevelt-Myth-John-T-Flynn/dp/0930073274/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341833073&sr=1-1&keywords=Roosevelt+myth"]The Roosevelt Myth[/ame] is a good eye opener on the public myth of Roosevelt.

But really, only those two lies?

The 100 years of history is riddled with these sorts of lies. But remember, these aren't liberals that we're dealing with, they are progressives. Or as I like to put it LOLberals.

because at the end of the day, it's a big "so what?"

They had people in our government, we had people in theirs...

So what?

McCarthy wasn't identifying these folks. He was just making general accussations in a time where we went from the Commies being our allies to the Commies being our enemies... If there were commies, he wasn't catching them. And eventually, Eisenhower (a Republican worth admiring) finally got sick of his shit and brought the hammer down on him.

BTW, not a lib, just a republican who is rather disgusted that the wealthy are getting traction by inciting the religious crazies into a counter-productive movement.

You see? They don't even know the history. McCarthy didn't make any new accusations, he took information from prior investigations to the committee and advised that more investigation should happen. He was forced to name names on the committee floor out of the fbi/Amerasia files.

It turns out he was correct. There were several soviet spies in the WH and the State Dept. and these people were saved instead of investigated or removed. McCarthy took the fall.

You should read history instead of regurgitating lies.

You see? They don't even know the history. McCarthy didn't make any new accusations, he took information from prior investigations to the committee and advised that more investigation should happen. He was forced to name names on the committee floor out of the fbi/Amerasia files.

It turns out he was correct. There were several soviet spies in the WH and the State Dept. and these people were saved instead of investigated or removed. McCarthy took the fall.

You should read history instead of regurgitating lies.

I really don't take people with Stew Bums as Avis seriously..

But the fact is, McCarthy was a cheap demagogue. Eventually, his own party and the press turned on him because he went too far.

We let our fear take hold, and usually, when cooler heads prevailed, we find the guy who started the panic and take it out on him. Which is a sort of justice, I guess.

In HBO's "the Newsroom" the Sam Waterson character went off on a bizarre and total incorrect tangent about what a bad man Joe McCarthy was and how he would have been dangerous chairing a House Subcommittee on Communications!

It was hysterical!

Libs are reading from an outdated totally incorrect playbook and the only people listening are the uneducated.

McCarthy warned us that people in the White House and US State Department were Moscow Operative and the Soviets confirmed this.

homer_doh.png
So if I am a lib, and I made this movie? Where is my money?

Do you remember way back im school when they taught about usage of words to represent , singular, plural, first person, narative, well you get the idea, etc;etc;

Last edited:
Yes the repubs LOVE to grovel at McCarthy, the most un-American in history, just like Nixon and the Alger Hiss case.

Have you no shame, Frank? :cool:

The army-McCarthy hearings ought to be required viewing for America. I wonder how many Americans have seen the tape, seen McCarthy in action? Just one little item like the cropped photographic evidence McCarthy used was so childish and assanine one wonders if the man was not a defective of some type. In any case the hearings were the end of McCarthy; some Americans saw their idol look like the idiot he was.

It was hysterical!

homer_doh.png
So if I am a lib, and I made this movie? Where is my money?

Do you remember way back im school when they taught about usage of words to represent , singular, plural, first person, narative, well you get the idea, etc;etc;

Uhm, it's etc., etc. We don't end sentences with semi-colons either.

Oh, the irony.