Democrats: We invite you to come to your senses and stop the Obamanation

get a proven leader, Romney into the White House.
-- The TSA is still molesting you (literally)!
-- The Feds still can spy on you without a warrant (Patriot Act)!
Ok, so if Obamney didn't do shit about Bush's problems, Romney will do it. got it
:eusa_boohoo:

get a proven leader, Romney into the White House.
-- The TSA is still molesting you (literally)!
-- The Feds still can spy on you without a warrant (Patriot Act)!
Ok, so if Obamney didn't do shit about Bush's problems, Romney will do it. got it
:eusa_boohoo:

I don't know if he will. But I know that Obama only escalated the Bush nightmare. We can at least lobby Romney for change and being the fair minded person that he is, he very well may do something.

Nobody believes someone LIKE YOU would move....and nobody said that you have to move, just use some brains and not vote Obama back in...easy! :) But we know better. The OP is speaking to only the sensible democrats.

Thanks for playing tho....Lol!

You might be dumber than the OP.

Mitt Romney plans to increase defense spending, cut taxes, and supposedly balance the budget by supposedly making HUGE cuts in domestic non-defense spending, i.e., healthcare for the poor, food stamps, Medicare, etc., etc.

He wants to get rid of Planned Parenthood; he is anti-abortion.

He has a foreign policy staff of advisors that are basically a rerun of the Bush administration.

Now, with that for starters, what Democrat in their right mind would vote for that guy??
Sounds like my kind of people.

I'll be voting for Romney, with a smile on my face.

See, the racist homophobic, birther tea party vote is falling in line.

I'll be voting for the people who are least likely to fuck with my Social Security.

That'd be Romney; especially if you include medicare in the equation. Regardless of that, there won't be social security if we don't start making serious fixes to the system. Obama is not worried about that though. He's worried about creating a health care system that can ration you to death sooner. If that's what you want then by all means vote Obama. :eusa_whistle:

I don't believe that for a minute.

But I have to congratulate you repubs on at least picking the least offensive candidate from that field of bat-shit crazy contenders.

I'll be voting for the people who are least likely to fuck with my Social Security.

That'd be Romney; especially if you include medicare in the equation. Regardless of that, there won't be social security if we don't start making serious fixes to the system. Obama is not worried about that though. He's worried about creating a health care system that can ration you to death sooner. If that's what you want then by all means vote Obama. :eusa_whistle:

Romney supports the Ryan plan to end Medicare.

But I have to congratulate you repubs on at least picking the least offensive candidate from that field of bat-shit crazy contenders.

The only reason the GOP picked Romney is because the right wing of the party is impotent.

Mitt Romney plans to increase defense spending, cut taxes, and supposedly balance the budget by supposedly making HUGE cuts in domestic non-defense spending, i.e., healthcare for the poor, food stamps, Medicare, etc., etc.

He has a foreign policy staff of advisors that are basically a rerun of the Bush administration.

Now, with that for starters, what Democrat in their right mind would vote for that guy??

You mean black voters?

I didn't know they were birthers too.

talking about falling in line with the ugly...that's a Obamabot for ya

Oh, you think that Obama can just keep printing and spending money and it won't affect you. Well, you sir aren't one of the sensible Dems. We're still waiting for one of them to come by.

Sensible Democrat. Oxymoron of the decade. The old party of Hubert Humphrey and Scoop Jackson is long dead. Now it's the party of Bill Clinton and Barney Frank.

No, no, no. This thread isn't about hating. We are here to come together. Maybe we're used to the liberal trolls of USMB and we just think they're all f'ing crazy. But the reality is there is a large silent faction of Democrats who agree that Obama is a failure and that can have hope in Romney and the future of America still.

You're about as stupid as they come on this forum and you think people like myself are going to move in YOUR direction?

That might be the dumbest thought you've ever had.

Kind of reminds me of that Star Trek episode where people reported to suicide centers after they were deemed killed by cyber wars.

:eusa_whistle:

No real Democrat would vote for Romney. He stands against every Democrat belief. 'Nuff said.

That's why you spent months telling us how we shouldn't vote for Romney b/c he's too liberal. Anyhow, you're one of the nutters, not one of the sensible Democrats.

I spent months telling you Romney's too liberal? Care to prove that claim? Speaking of nutters, you're one of the dumbest assholes on USMB. So, take your bogus olive branch and shove it up your ass.

Oh, you think that Obama can just keep printing and spending money and it won't affect you. Well, you sir aren't one of the sensible Dems. We're still waiting for one of them to come by.

Ah, so what you're really looking for is a 'Democrat' to roll over and tell you that you are right and they are wrong. Got it. Thanks for playing, dipshit :thup:

No real Democrat would vote for Romney. He stands against every Democrat belief. 'Nuff said.

That's why you spent months telling us how we shouldn't vote for Romney b/c he's too liberal. Anyhow, you're one of the nutters, not one of the sensible Democrats.

I spent months telling you Romney's too liberal? Care to prove that claim? Speaking of nutters, you're one of the dumbest assholes on USMB. So, take your bogus olive branch and shove it up your ass.

I refer to you as in USMB libs in general. I certainly don't care enough to scan your nutty posts either. And this isn't an olive branch. This is a sense check. We got your resuts. See below.

Ah, so what you're really looking for is a 'Democrat' to roll over and tell you that you are right and they are wrong. Got it. Thanks for playing, dipshit :thup:

No. It's simple. We have less prosperity and less liberty with Obama. Democrat ideology is not built upon producing those results. Maybe it is for the nutters like you. But I do speak to the sensible Democrats who expect results and not failure.

Have you heard about the Pub DEPRESSION and their total paralysis of congress since 2/2010? This is their economy as much as Dems...more in fact.

Last edited:
A birther commenting on the sensibility of others...now that's rich. STFU you racist scumbag.

Less financial stability, less liberty. That's what one term of Obama has led to. You can't deny that so you need to get hung up on your spiteful rhetoric.

Forum List

Back