Democrats waving the flag

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The Democratic chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday expressed worry that leaks to press about a cyber attack on Iran authorized by the Obama administration could lead to a counter-attack on the U.S.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) joined other senior Senate Democrats in expressing serious concerns about the leak, which detailed a cyber attack intended to harm Iran's nuclear program. Some Republicans argue the information was leaked to help President Obama's re-election campaign.

Senate Democrats blast national security leak on Iran cyber-attack
By Jeremy Herb - 06/05/12 03:02 PM ET

Senate Democrats blast national security leak on Iran cyberattack - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

Every time a top Democrat wraps themself in the flag I am reminded of my disagreement with Doctor Johnson (1709 - 1784):

“Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.”

Dr. Johnson got it wrong. Patriotism is the first refuge of scoundrels because they always wrap themselves in the flag for profit even when there is no imminent danger to their country. Without exception, that flag becomes a national shroud when charlatans succeed in fooling everyone. Patriotism is the last recourse of a free people who wish to remain free because they try everything else before calling upon patriotism to defend the nation.

Democrats prove my interpretation. Throughout all the decades they were betraying this country to the UNIC (United Nations/International Community) they screamed “patriotism” louder than anyone else. Who can forget Hillary Clinton screeching:

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube

Parenthetically, try debating Clinton, or any Democrat, on US membership in the United Nations and see how far you get.

The media spins every Democrat betrayal to look like it is for the good of the country, the environment, and the world. Now, those ‘loyal Americans’ are using a possible cyber attack to demonstrate their patriotism.

Remember that it was those same Democrats who did not jump to defend this country against the military attack on 9-11-2001. According to Democrats the attackers were criminals. I wish Senator Di Fi and her merry band of traitors would check with the intelligence community so they can tell us if the Iranians who plan and execute a cyber attack are criminals or enemy combatants? I’m not clear on that point.

The worst thing about Democrats controlling intelligence agencies is that their patriotism is nowhere in sight when it comes to defending against the United Nations; the very organization that protects the countries that would attack America militarily if they thought they could get away with it.

On top of it all, every Democrat voted to ratify the New START treaty, and are now lining up to ratify the LOST. Of course, if asked they will swear it’s the patriotic thing to do. In fact, some have already said as much:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that speedy U.S. ratification of the treaty is of the utmost importance.

“I strongly believe that accession to this treaty is absolutely essential, not only to our economic interests, our diplomatic interests, but I’m here to say that it is extremely important to our national security interests as well,” Panetta, a longtime supporter of LOST, said.

Thursday, 24 May 2012 09:15
Clinton, Panetta Tell Senate Committee U.S. Must Ratify LOST
Written by Michael Tennant

Clinton, Panetta Tell Senate Committee U.S. Must Ratify LOST

Only fools believe anything Panetta and Clinton say, while every Senate Democrat should be ashamed of themselves. The least they could do is keep their mouths shut about national security.

Finally, Those Republicans who say “. . . the information was leaked to help President Obama's re-election campaign.” are absolutely correct. His entire administration dedicated itself to bringing down this country. Anything Democrats do now is a last ditch attempt to cloak a traitor in patriotism before election day.

Last edited:
it is sad that all these flags they are waving...are made in china

To strollingbones: Maybe Senator Feinstein’s husband had in a hand in making flags, too!

According to a 2004 San Francisco Chronicle report, “Feinstein has also received scrutiny for husband Richard Blum’s extensive business dealings with China and her past trade issues with the country.”

The story was that after URS bought a substantial stake in EG&G, a leading provider of technical services and management to the military, from the Carlyle Group in 2002, EG&G subsequently received a $600 million defense contract.

Dianne Feinstein Still Dogged by Allegations of Conflicts of Interest
by Jeffrey Scott Shapiro

Dianne Feinstein Still Dogged by Allegations of Conflicts of Interest

Last edited:

Forum List

Back