Democrats Want To Shut Down Government To Protect Witchhunt

If Trump and pals weren't corrupt and criminal, why would their cult acolytes be in such a state of pants-soiling hysteria over the investigation? After all, you never saw Democrats melting down over all the phony Republican investigations.

Answer: The Trump cult is fully aware that all of their leaders are criminals, and they're trying to run cover for the criminal behavior. That is, they're willing accessories to the crime and treason.
Do you always marginalize and demonize before coming up with a constant stream of blame rather than substance? IOW, :eusa_angel: me all good. :dev2: they all bad.

Trump is not and never was a criminal. President Donald Trump is a businessman who is successful because he has pretty darn good judgment. He also supports and defends Constitutional issues and keeps in touch with the law to which he is obedient. Ergo, your charge that he is criminal and treasonous both are a bald-faced rearrangement of the truth into a blatantly false claim. Go jump in th' lake.

Trump is not and never was a criminal. President Donald Trump is a businessman who is successful because he has pretty darn good judgment.

And that's how he turned a large fortune into a small fortune? Good judgement?

Trump sucks as a businessman. His business model is rip off everyone he hires, strip all the assets out of a company, and then declare bankruptcy. And he even loses money at that.

He also supports and defends Constitutional issues

He rapes the constitytion, and that's one of the reasons you adore him.

Go on, tell us with a straight face he's not violating the emoluments clause. Let's see if you're willing to lie that big for the cult.

and keeps in touch with the law to which he is obedient. Ergo, your charge that he is criminal and treasonous both are a bald-faced rearrangement of the truth into a blatantly false claim. Go jump in th' lake.

Triggered. Good.

Individual-1 is Trump. He engaged in some felonies. That's no longer debatable by any honest person. That means you'll try.

Don't yell at me. I didn't make you suck the ass of an incompetent criminal traitor. You chose that path.

Democrats are co-conspirators in a massive fraud. They are all involved in a coverup to protect the Obama Administration, and they are willing to shut down the government to protect the fake Mueller Russian Collusion investigation. Democrats may tie protection for Mueller probe to spending bill

The Wall Street Journal
Democrats may tie protection for Mueller probe to spending bill
Published: Nov 25, 2018 4:37 p.m. ET

Congressional Democrats heading into the critical stretch of the lame-duck session increasingly say they will tie their support for a high-priority spending bill to a measure protecting special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian electoral interference.

That sets up a potentially contentious several weeks as Democrats continue to pressure Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to recuse himself from the Mueller inquiry. Whitaker, who was publicly critical of the investigation before coming to the Justice Department, has so far signaled he will not step aside.

The concerns over the Mueller probe join broader questions about whether Whitaker, whom President Donald Trump appointed after ousting Jeff Sessions on Nov. 7, can serve without Senate confirmation. Democrats in recent days have called for Whitaker to testify before Congress, sought a Justice Department inspector general’s investigation into his communications with the White House, and asked a federal judge to bar him from serving.

Democrats will gain some power when they take control of the House in January, but they say their most immediate leverage comes from Congress’s need to pass spending bills by Dec. 8. Republicans in both chambers say they want to avoid a partial government shutdown,.....​

I'm sure you truncated your c&p article accidentally. The sentence you chopped was, "Republicans in both chambers say they want to avoid a partial government shutdown, and they need Democratic votes to do so. Democrats aren't threatening to shut down the government. Your Orange Reality TV Star, OTOH, has been calling for a shutdown off and on since February.

Trump Threatens Shutdown as Negotiators Close In on Budget Deal
(February, 2018)

Trump threatens shutdown over wall, immigration - CNNPolitics
(July, 2018)

In quick reversal, Trump threatens shutdown over border wall | Reuters
(September, 2018)

Exclusive: Trump threatens government shutdown over border wall funding
(November, 2018)

Shut it down!

If it stays down long enough, people will realize they're better off without it. :rolleyes:

Go on ahead and prove your irrelevance, dudes!
The Democrats want a reason to accuse Trump of criminal activity.
Shutting it down would do that.
They've already accused him of telling Russia to hack the DNC just by telling a joke.
Imagine what shutting it down would do.
Mueller is left to releasing a report filled with lies and innuendo.
They have no evidence of Russian Collusion.

No sense in issuing a report to the likes of you. I wonder how many of you there really are in this country? Not many, I hope. But of course, you could be right that there is no collusion found. Will you still call it lies in that case?

Democrats are co-conspirators in a massive fraud. They are all involved in a coverup to protect the Obama Administration, and they are willing to shut down the government to protect the fake Mueller Russian Collusion investigation. Democrats may tie protection for Mueller probe to spending bill

The Wall Street Journal

Congressional Democrats heading into the critical stretch of the lame-duck session increasingly say they will tie their support for a high-priority spending bill to a measure protecting special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian electoral interference.

That sets up a potentially contentious several weeks as Democrats continue to pressure Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to recuse himself from the Mueller inquiry. Whitaker, who was publicly critical of the investigation before coming to the Justice Department, has so far signaled he will not step aside.

The concerns over the Mueller probe join broader questions about whether Whitaker, whom President Donald Trump appointed after ousting Jeff Sessions on Nov. 7, can serve without Senate confirmation. Democrats in recent days have called for Whitaker to testify before Congress, sought a Justice Department inspector general’s investigation into his communications with the White House, and asked a federal judge to bar him from serving.

Democrats will gain some power when they take control of the House in January, but they say their most immediate leverage comes from Congress’s need to pass spending bills by Dec. 8. Republicans in both chambers say they want to avoid a partial government shutdown,.....​

I'm sure you truncated your c&p article accidentally. The sentence you chopped was, "Republicans in both chambers say they want to avoid a partial government shutdown, and they need Democratic votes to do so. Democrats aren't threatening to shut down the government. Your Orange Reality TV Star, OTOH, has been calling for a shutdown off and on since February.

(February, 2018)

(July, 2018)

(September, 2018)

(November, 2018)

:puhleeze:
Oh.....gee.....I guess Nancy Pelosi didn't say that the wall was immoral and there would be no funding whatsoever for it.
So I guess it's Trump wanting to secure the border that is immoral and shouldn't be fought over.
He should just take it (a big shit sandwich) and ask for seconds.

Shut it down!

If it stays down long enough, people will realize they're better off without it. :rolleyes:

They've already accused him of telling Russia to hack the DNC just by telling a joke.

No sense in issuing a report to the likes of you. I wonder how many of you there really are in this country? Not many, I hope. But of course, you could be right that there is no collusion found. Will you still call it lies in that case?
Sorry, but I was born in Montana and lived here most of my life.
I've served my country and I'm currently working for the Department of the Army.
We both know that Mueller is going to tell a story designed to make folks like you think Trump did something wrong.
He's going to stretch credibility and mislead the public.
The release is going to be timed and the media will know what to do with it once it is released.
You're just too damned willing to buy any cock and bull story they sell you.

Shut it down!

I've served my country and I'm currently working for the Department of the Army.
We both know that Mueller is going to tell a story designed to make folks like you think Trump did something wrong.
The release is going to be timed and the media will know what to do with it once it is released.
What worries me is that you have dismissed it out of hand before it is even issued. It isn't me who is willing to buy a bunch of cock and bull, mud. But you can't see that, can you?

Shut it down!

What worries me is that you have dismissed it out of hand before it is even issued. It isn't me who is willing to buy a bunch of cock and bull, mud. But you can't see that, can you?
Sorry, but I've done my research.
I didn't just dismiss it.
Staying informed and using logic makes this rubbish implausible.
Not to mention remembering what has happened in the past.

You may not believe this but at one time I was an Obama supporter.....till I looked into his background.

Shut it down!

You're making up what you want to be true, and trying to convince others of your fantasy. It's what you do, it's your sthtick.

Trump is going to keep playing innocent, notwithstanding the facts already elucidated and accepted by many of us. He's a crook, a liar and a bully. Anyone of which makes a boss incapable of being a successful leader.

Shut it down!

You're making up what you want to be true, and trying to convince others of your fantasy. It's what you do, it's your sthtick.

Trump is going to keep playing innocent, notwithstanding the facts already elucidated and accepted by many of us. He's a crook, a liar and a bully. Anyone of which makes a boss incapable of being a successful leader.

Wry Catcher: Prime specimen for Dunning-Kruger effect study.

Shut it down!

So you actually believe this is about Russian Collusion????

Are you really this fucking dense???

The Wall Street Journal

(February, 2018)

(July, 2018)

(September, 2018)

(November, 2018)

:puhleeze:
Oh.....gee.....I guess Nancy Pelosi didn't say that the wall was immoral and there would be no funding whatsoever for it.
So I guess it's Trump wanting to secure the border that is immoral and shouldn't be fought over.
He should just take it (a big shit sandwich) and ask for seconds.

Dude! If you feel like acknowledging who is actually threatening to shut down the government, knock yourself out.

If the shut down happens blame the dems....its on them ....they need to stop the RESIST shit and get something done on the border.....

If the shut down happens blame the dems....its on them ....they need to stop the RESIST shit and get something done on the border.....

Mexico is going to pay for the wall. That's what you voted for.
I voted for border security...don't tell me what I voted for dufuss....and when the border is secure and people can't cross over then Mexico will be ready to make a deal on its cost....

Mexico is going to pay for the wall. That's what you voted for.
I voted for border security...don't tell me what I voted for dufuss....and when the border is secure and people can't cross over then Mexico will be ready to make a deal on its cost....

Oh, my bad. You voted for a candidate who told you Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

The conclusion you draw in your closing clause is unsupported by anything other than your imagination.

Oh, my bad. You voted for a candidate who told you Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

The conclusion you draw in your closing clause is unsupported by anything other than your imagination
The bill hasn't been sent yet dummy....so for you to say they won't pay for the wall is like future telling....do you read palms too?.....

The conclusion you draw in your closing clause is unsupported by anything other than your imagination
The bill hasn't been sent yet dummy....so for you to say they won't pay for the wall is like future telling....do you read palms too?.....

No, but I heard a Mexican President say Mexico isn't paying for the wall. You're the guy who says they will. Unless you make decisions for the Mexican government, stick to your tea leaves.

The Wall Street Journal

Obviously the Dirty Democrats are using the Mueller Probe to cover-up Hillary and Obama's crimes, because the only real collusion was with Hillary and the Russians.

Forum List

Back