Democrat Voters Want Indictments But Will Only Get Harsh Words From Mueller Report

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
What it's appearing to look like as the Mueller investigation begins wrapping up, is that all they're going to produce is a report that is purely political in hopes of devastating the Trump Administration, but will produce no legal action. Mueller report will be 'devastating' for the president: Frequent Trump defender

Mueller report will be 'devastating' for the president: Frequent Trump defender
  • By Roey Hadar
Nov 25, 2018, 12:05 PM ET

Alan Dershowitz, a frequent defender of President Donald Trump, said special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will be “devastating” for the president.

The Harvard Law professor emeritus told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that he believes the president will have to navigate the political impact of a potentially damning final report from the special counsel.

“I think the report is going to be devastating to the president and I know that the president's team is already working on a response to the report,” Dershowitz said on "This Week" Sunday.

Dershowitz added that he believes the report, although it will have a strong political impact, is unlikely to result in criminal charges.

Trump is getting a letter from his teacher that his parents have to sign and return.

MSM will pull excerpts and read them 24-7 to crazed loons and attempt to twist young potential voters.

What it's appearing to look like as the Mueller investigation begins wrapping up, is that all they're going to produce is a report that is purely political in hopes of devastating the Trump Administration, but will produce no legal action. Mueller report will be 'devastating' for the president: Frequent Trump defender

• By Roey Hadar

Alan Dershowitz, a frequent defender of President Donald Trump, said special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will be “devastating” for the president.

The Harvard Law professor emeritus told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that he believes the president will have to navigate the political impact of a potentially damning final report from the special counsel.

“I think the report is going to be devastating to the president and I know that the president's team is already working on a response to the report,” Dershowitz said on "This Week" Sunday.

Dershowitz added that he believes the report, although it will have a strong political impact, is unlikely to result in criminal charges.
You kids need to realize that deshowitz isn't the liberal.hero you think he is. His opinion is worth diddly squat as far as most of us are concerned. My bet is he's trying to preemptively minimize the effects by calling them "political" instead of criminal.

Devastating?? Political Impact?? Yet no charges??

Sounds like a load of horse shit to me.
That's the point.
The investigation was created to cover up wrongdoing by Hillary and Obama. It was to prevent investigations into the Clinton Foundation. Also, cover-up wrongdoing by the Obama Administration.

So long as Herr Mueller doesn't address how Russian Propaganda was delivered to a Secret and Unconstitutional FISA Court by Russian Moles and Clinton & Obama Loyalists, Mueller should be brought up on Treason Charges and be convicted of Espionage for his role in trying to cover up this attack on our Democracy and for his attempt to help cover up a failed COUP.

If Mueller discovers a criminal act in the course of his investigation, must he disclose it?

Only conservatives have seriously characterized Mueller’s investigation as a witch hunt to get Trump. It’s an investigation into the Russian meddling in the 2016 election. That he found illegalities in other areas in the course of his investigation in incidental to his mission.

While it seems to most observers that the blob’s campaign had several unexplained ties to Russia and it was borne out in the indictments that Captain Mueller has gotten already; it isn’t about what you know but what can be proven. As we saw with the entire Stormy Daniels scandal, the blob uses false names and shady attorneys to hide his tracks.

We used to expect more from our President. He has effectively tarnished the office for the foreseeable future.

• By Roey Hadar

So Alan Desrshowitz is stupid?

Nothing has been leaked from the Mueller investigation, he is an incredibly honest Republican like most of our law enforcement. All of this is garbage from our ridiculous gabfest media. Try waiting until his findings are released.

Devastating?? Political Impact?? Yet no charges??

Sounds like a load of horse shit to me.

Because you fundamentally don't understand how the system works.

DOJ's policy is not to indict a sitting president, so it's up to the Congress to impeach and remove a sitting president before criminal charges would be brought by DOJ.

Nixon for example was never indicted, he was impeached flew away in a helecopter and later pardoned to avoid criminal charges.

Forum List

Back