Democrats Trying to Tank Economy with Corona Virus Fear-Mongering to Defeat Trump

It is obvious that many Democrats in the news media and in government are trying to tank the economy with reckless fear-mongering about the corona virus in the hope that this will defeat Trump in the election.

You'd never know from watching most major news outlets that so far the death rate from the corona virus has been only 3.71%. As of today, there've been 134,242 cases and 4,968 deaths worldwide, and a substantial majority of those deaths have been among the elderly and among those with seriously compromised immune systems. (Coronavirus Update (Live): 134,327 Cases and 4,969 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer). Among healthy people under the age of 70, the death rate is right around 1%.

In fact, just today, the World Health Organization announced that 80% of the corona virus cases will be mild, based on what we've seen so far (World Health Organization official: 80 percent of coronavirus cases will involve mild symptoms).

From all appearances, the corona virus has begun to run its course in China, as have all viruses in modern times. The number of new cases and deaths in China has dropped dramatically in the last week or so (Why The Death Rate From Coronavirus Is Plunging In China; China’s coronavirus epicentre sees single-digit cases for first time).

But, liberal news outlets continue to broadcast and print stories that emphasize the number of deaths and new cases in this or that place while providing little or no context for those numbers. Liberal news outlets engaged in no such reckless fear-mongering during the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak, which killed at least 150,000 people worldwide.

Obviously, Democrats in the media and government are using fear-mongering about the corona virus to try to cause a recession and thus defeat President Trump.
Only 3.71 percent??? Meaning if 10 million people get it 370000 people will die. Whatever are people worried about? By the way that is sarcastic.
The real death rate is much lower because 85% of the cases aren't reported.

The only major effect the coronavirus seems to have is causing toilet paper to vanish from grocery stores.
Tell that to Italy that has ICU's being overwhelmed and an entire country shut down. You know what I find interesting? At the moment the entire world is grappling with trying to contain this virus. Entire countries choosing to take massive hits to things like tourism and public life. Health professionals including those in the US ringing the alarm bell explaining that this will get worse. And than people like in this threat who choose to ignore all these things in favor of believing that a particular party in a particular country is somehow orchestrating a global response like that to influence an election. It would be funny if the attitude wasn't dangerous.
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

One thing we know: Democrats are douchebags who never let a crises go to waste.

You haven't witnessed any of it, you haven't experienced any of it. All you have done is parrot what you have been told. And you attempt to pass it off as fact when in reality you have no facts and your actual intent is to try and hurt Trump. Score:

View attachment 312052
Fact, I live in Belgium. Fact, we have closed down all gatherings for over 1000 people. Fact we aren't allowed to fly to the US or Italy anymore. Fact, retirement homes don't allow visitors anymore. Fact, our local hospital has put it's geriatric ward in lockdown and doesn't allow children's visits anymore. Fact Italy is in total lockdown allowing only people going grocery shopping anymore, they have closed all schools. Etc. Etc. I have personal anecdotes, restrictions my government is now imposing on me and reports that I have exactly zero reasons to doubt. What do you have to support your assertions besides what I can only assume completely uninformed opinion?Special Report: Italy and South Korea virus outbreaks reveal disparity in deaths and tactics Just one of many many reports.
Then kindly keep your nose out of the United States affairs, and stop parroting stuff. Uninformed? LMAO! How do you get informed? Watching the news? LMAO!
My wife and kid are both American. What about watching what I can and can not do is that information? As I said. I was supposed to go to Santana on the 24th that concert got canceled. We are supposed to go to the US on the 28th of April to visit the family it's highly uncertain that's going to be possible. Oh and that news that you say doesn't inform has moving pictures and stuff. So when I see empty streets, interviews with doctors in overflowing hospitals. Politicians coming on camera explaining why they are making decisions I consider it not a hoax. You see unlike you it's not necessary to ignore information that my eyes can see and my ears can hear in order to assert stuff.
In other words you're a media fed parrot.
You are very boring to talk to Mike. Someone who's doesn't feel compelled in any way to show the least bit of intellectual honesty is not worth any time. I have given you both the simple fact that I've SEEN, as in with my own eyes, restrictions that my government is laying on society as a whole and the consequences of those restrictions on ME, as in me personally. You can bugger off and claim (because I refuse to believe anyone can be this dense and I think you're simply trolling) you don't believe that this is considered serious by the entire world. In any case goodnight.
In other words, you're a media fed parrot.

This is a crisis and Trump is doing the RIGHT thing by considering sending $$$ to help people. In this case if it takes a trillion so be it. Things are going to escalate.

This is a crisis and Trump is doing the RIGHT thing by considering sending $$$ to help people. In this case if it takes a trillion so be it. Things are going to escalate.

May GOD BLESS President Trump!

May GOD BLESS all Patriots!:clap2:

It is obvious that many Democrats in the news media and in government are trying to tank the economy with reckless fear-mongering about the corona virus in the hope that this will defeat Trump in the election.

You'd never know from watching most major news outlets that so far the death rate from the corona virus has been only 3.71%. As of today, there've been 134,242 cases and 4,968 deaths worldwide, and a substantial majority of those deaths have been among the elderly and among those with seriously compromised immune systems. (Coronavirus Update (Live): 134,327 Cases and 4,969 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer). Among healthy people under the age of 70, the death rate is right around 1%.

In fact, just today, the World Health Organization announced that 80% of the corona virus cases will be mild, based on what we've seen so far (World Health Organization official: 80 percent of coronavirus cases will involve mild symptoms).

From all appearances, the corona virus has begun to run its course in China, as have all viruses in modern times. The number of new cases and deaths in China has dropped dramatically in the last week or so (Why The Death Rate From Coronavirus Is Plunging In China; China’s coronavirus epicentre sees single-digit cases for first time).

But, liberal news outlets continue to broadcast and print stories that emphasize the number of deaths and new cases in this or that place while providing little or no context for those numbers. Liberal news outlets engaged in no such reckless fear-mongering during the 2009-2010 swine flu outbreak, which killed at least 150,000 people worldwide.

Obviously, Democrats in the media and government are using fear-mongering about the corona virus to try to cause a recession and thus defeat President Trump.

True, dems trying to spin covid as a lethal pandemia, and not a "hoax" that will disappear like miracle, oops, we have the worst case in the world with millions infected and over 130,000 dead, trump has brought america down in an unexpected fashion, Europe now bans americans, mexico closing border due to clusterfuck that trump has created in usa....

View attachment 358985

Everyone knows the death number is grossly exaggerated.

EVERYONE.

Forum List

Back