"Trump-cine" Trump Ignores Trump-cine Death and Injury Toll, Now Lies Like a Democrat with "Lockdown DeSantis"

I say off the bat that Trump was a decent president as far as presidents go, minus the Trump-cine. Buthe kept promising to smash the Deep State while hiring and not firing its worst swamp creatures. I mean Nikki Haley? Really? Josh Bolton?
That is the one thing that pissed me off about Trump the most. Claiming he was going to out the deep state and doing nothing. And some of his choices for staff sucked ass.

Last edited:
I never actually caught him lying before but the lies about DeSantis are whoppers. Worse yet they are transparently not true. So either Trump is stupid, which he is not, or he thinks the MAGAs are.
I've been trying to tell the cult for years that Trump has to have nothing but contempt for them in order to lie to their faces the way he does.

He pisses on their upturned gobs and they lap it up like nectar.

That is the one thing that pissed me off about Trump the most. Claiming he was going to out the deep state and doing nothing. And some of his choices for staff sucked ass.
Don't forget: "I'm going to march right along with you to the Capitol."

Why are you still posting lefty propaganda to me? I already told you that is your thing.
Silly me, with my lefty propaganda facts. It has been written into the transcript of Trump's speech.
I shall however, cease and desist at your request.

You're no fun.

Silly me, with my lefty propaganda facts. It has been written into the transcript of Trump's speech.
I shall however, cease and desist at your request.

You're no fun.
Good. Keep your religious dogma pamphlets to yourself.

I've heard that before, and it may well be true, except that they have to protect him wherever he decides that he wants to go. I think he just used that as a made up excuse.
He never made that excuse, the SS did.

And no, a president does not get to decide where he goes. That is not how it works.

Forum List

Back