Democrats trying to steal Florida again

Your own link says there is no proof of irregularities. I swear you Conservatives get excited and set off your guns prematurely over fantasies that do not exist. All that is going on is a counting of the votes.. Tell you what conservatives when you get over excited next time, calm down and think of baseball.

Mr. Shit4brains.....
The Office in Question HAS ALREADY HAD A COURT RULING that found EVIDENCE that they Illegally DESTROYED BALLOTS.
You have to be one stupid Motherfucker to keep insisteing they've done nothing wrong in light of the EVI-fucking-DENCE

further more, Broward county still insists on using old, outdated ballots where you scribble in the circles, which allows them to change the votes by a law that gives them the power to change what they consider errant markings....and change votes to Democrat. Then they destroy the ballots afterwards. There's proof asshat..already been to court. Brenda Snipes, Broward County, Destroyed Ballots.....Google it

You really are as stupid as they say.

Last edited:
FOR what?

What is being claimed as being done in Broward county that breaks the law? Counting votes? What?

you guys are so high strung! you bitch about everything, and don't even know the reason your bitching for.........

:rofl::rofl:

Speaking of Dense.....
Another day, another laughing hyena imbecile know it all that knows nothing.

You people are the stupidest knucledraggers DNA ever produced.

Last edited:
FOR what?

What is being claimed as being done in Broward county that breaks the law? Counting votes? What?

you guys are so high strung! you bitch about everything, and don't even know the reason your bitching for.........

Speaking of Dense.....
Another day, another imbecile know it all that knows nothing.
so explain it Basic....

What is happening in Broward County?

You do know the head of elections there is a Republican, appointed by Jebb Bush..... what is illegal, that she is doing in this County? She has 4 days from the election to get an absentee count....by LAW.... so what is the complaint????

Lol
The government officials in that county should be fucking fired...
Rubio is correct, but being generous by not discussing this cheating method of the Dems from many states and past elections (MN car trunk full of prefilled ballots when Al Franken won mysteriously.
The warehouse full of fake write in ballots all voting for Hillary (that is the one they found imagine all the other cities they didn't find the stash) I imagine the ones they didn't find was how after the election popular votes went from 1 million to 3 million then unofficial made up number by dems of 5 million. Remember the write ins magically went from the usual
50/50 to all Hillary votes *L*
These trunk, box, stored write ins are used for cheating close elections and claiming the popular vote narrative for future hope and party support, because it worked in MN and in the 2016 election as they'll do it till you lay down the law and prosecute such tactics and voter fraud. Remember they believe in lawlessness, no rules in their mind they are above law and justified by "any means necessary" (their own words.)
They can get help by Mexico, illegal immigrant voters, dead voters, Czech, Ukraine, Russia etc, but turn around and make up the ccollusion propaganda on their opponent (remember anything and everything is justified by any means necessary, when you have no morals ethics and standards =lawless ones.)
DOJ and investigative comittee has not been after voter fraud and manipulation, just after the administration while avoiding the lawless ones, because the right recused themselves(Nunes and Sessions) while the left has been unlawfully conflicted and politically biased(Adam Schiff) and left without that important checks and balances.
This is why Sessions is gone.
This is why the left is bitching and moaning, because now an even standard is in place and Clinton is no longer protected.
Thats just a bunch of hot air.
Come back when you have proof.
Mischief in Minnesota?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud

On 30 September 2016, the Christian Times Newspaper (CTN) web site published an article reporting that “tens of thousands” of pre-marked ballots cast for Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates had been discovered stored in an Ohio warehouse.
Clinton campaign’s likely goal was to slip the fake ballot boxes in with the real ballot boxes when they went to official election judges on November 8th. This worked for Al Franken in his overturned election. Be weary when close race 50/50 turns in 100% opponent ballots magically. They aren't even smart enough to place a few votes the other way when they cheat. *L*
"Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse", gets a false rating.

For Franken recount, a 3-judge panel found that Franken won by 312 votes.

Youre really grasping for straws, arent you.

This same basic thing is happen in Utah but it is the Repub that is behind...why are none of the Trump sheep throwing a hissy fit about it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

FOR what?

Speaking of Dense.....
Another day, another imbecile know it all that knows nothing.
so explain it Basic....

What is happening in Broward County?

You do know the head of elections there is a Republican, appointed by Jebb Bush..... what is illegal, that she is doing in this County? She has 4 days from the election to get an absentee count....by LAW.... so what is the complaint????

1). what are you talking about? Brenda Snipes is Supervisor of elections...A DEMOCRAT
2). How many other Florida counties are CONSISTENTLY LATE like Broward and Palm Beach counties. Go ahead, find out and get back to us. Both Democrat controlled. Both ALWAYS having questionable election messes.

Here....spoon-feeding you morons yet again.....READ...it's ALL HERE

Democrats trying to steal Florida again

Last edited:
Lol

Rubio Alleges, Without Proof, That Democrats Might "Steal" the Senate Race
They should be jailed, not fired.
FOR what?

Analogy;
SO you enter a singing contest and after the audience votes are in you barely won by a few votes, but after the runner up hears they lost and you won they have their friends who came in after the contest write in their votes and magically this late count is 100% for the cheater, no late votes are yours nor the third place singer. Magically the runner up declares themselves winners of the contest and you are throwing a hissy fit, but you are saying none of your friends arguing for you, having your back "don't even know the reason they're bitching for".
-ooops!

[QUOTE="dudm
Thats just a bunch of hot air.
Come back when you have proof.[/QUOTE]
Mischief in Minnesota?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...-have-won-his-senate-seat-through-voter-fraud

On 30 September 2016, the Christian Times Newspaper (CTN) web site published an article reporting that “tens of thousands” of pre-marked ballots cast for Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates had been discovered stored in an Ohio warehouse.
Clinton campaign’s likely goal was to slip the fake ballot boxes in with the real ballot boxes when they went to official election judges on November 8th. This worked for Al Franken in his overturned election. Be weary when close race 50/50 turns in 100% opponent ballots magically. They aren't even smart enough to place a few votes the other way when they cheat. *L*[/QUOTE]
"Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse", gets a false rating.

For Franken recount, a 3-judge panel found that Franken won by 312 votes.

Youre really grasping for straws, arent you.[/QUOTE]
your argument fails your own reasoning test by: no proof the article is false just because snopes(a liberal Oracle owned biased fake fact check site) denounced the photos *not the story* and as you declare "need proof" which they never give, even for their photo being denounced declaration.
You show no proof of the judges and how they declare anything especially since your party declares judges can be biased and corrupt and besides all 3 of those judges drank beer in college and touched my thighs innapropriately at a party at
First Ave club. :p

As I go through these threads, it's difficult not to get a bit frustrated with all the misinformation and seemingly willful confusion.

If I insulted you, I apologize. No excuse for that.

Illegal activity hurts us ALL. Not just republicans or democrats, but everyone. It is unwise to approve of illegal manipulation of our election process regardless of who wins and who loses. When you go down that road, the end result is usually unfair to everyone eventually.

If I live somewhere and the policies of the victorious party are more than I can handle, I have the option to relocate.
But even if the Dems win, I'm NOT going to advocate for manipulating election results. they shouldn't either.

Law and Order must be maintained or things decay and fall apart rapidly.

Lol

Rubio Alleges, Without Proof, That Democrats Might "Steal" the Senate Race
They should be jailed, not fired.
FOR what?

Manufacturing votes, dumbass. The time for counting them expired Tuesday night.

Notice how the Crooked Hillary minion like Wasserman-Schultz is sticking her nose in this. And it so happens to be around her county? Wow! Election fraud!

As I go through these threads, it's difficult not to get a bit frustrated with all the misinformation and seemingly willful confusion.

If I insulted you, I apologize. No excuse for that.

Illegal activity hurts us ALL. Not just republicans or democrats, but everyone. It is unwise to approve of illegal manipulation of our election process regardless of who wins and who loses. When you go down that road, the end result is usually unfair to everyone eventually.

If I live somewhere and the policies of the victorious party are more than I can handle, I have the option to relocate.
But even if the Dems win, I'm NOT going to advocate for manipulating election results. they shouldn't either.

Law and Order must be maintained or things decay and fall apart rapidly.
What kind of mealy mouth bullshit is this?

Forum List

Back