Democrats trying to steal Florida again

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
You mean like they did in the 2000 election?
Gotta give the dimocraps an A for effort on that one. Even after the multiple recounts and hanging chads. The shrub still pulled it out.
You needed the SB supremes to steal that from Gore
How did the Supremes steal the election from Gore?
They stopped the counting of all the vote

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law
Gotta give the dimocraps an A for effort on that one. Even after the multiple recounts and hanging chads. The shrub still pulled it out.
Yes, Bush v. Gore Did Steal the Election - NYMag

nymag.com/intelligencer/2012/06/yes-bush-v-gore-did-steal-the-election.html

Jun 25, 2012 - Well, yes, you can. In fact we know nearly for certain that the recount stopped by the Supreme Court would have given Gore the lead. (Of course ...

48,000+ 'NEW VOTES' have been 'FOUND' in one country since election night, almost 100% for the Democrat....

Bwuhahahaha.....

Even snowflakes have to admit something smells a little 'fishy' there....

:p

It's fishy alright. It's almost as if someone purposely stashed them somewhere so they would be missed come counting time.
Sounds like a classic Dim ploy.
We really have to go some to outdo your lying cheaters,suppressors of the vote
Those who whine about "suppressing the vote" are simply acknowledging that they approve of voter fraud. Looking at the current antics in AZ and FL, Dims are hardly in a position to be whining about cheating and lying.

Check this out:

Fake Ballots being loaded from private vehicles in to a Semi which is a Violation of Chain of Custody Law for Ballots.

This is a full on Voter Fraud Campaign by Snipes, Broward County and Palm County.

Tim Canova on Twitter

Jun 25, 2012 - Well, yes, you can. In fact we know nearly for certain that the recount stopped by the Supreme Court would have given Gore the lead. (Of course ...
You mean the recount where the recounted the votes in a couple of Democrat counties for the 4th time? Only a douchebag moron would believe there's anything legitimate about that.

They stopped the counting of all the vote
You mean they stopped the recounting, for the fourth time, of the votes in two heavily Democrat counties.

48,000+ 'NEW VOTES' have been 'FOUND' in one country since election night, almost 100% for the Democrat....

Bwuhahahaha.....

It's fishy alright. It's almost as if someone purposely stashed them somewhere so they would be missed come counting time.
Those who whine about "suppressing the vote" are simply acknowledging that they approve of voter fraud. Looking at the current antics in AZ and FL, Dims are hardly in a position to be whining about cheating and lying.

Show me any statistic that shows significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Yet you assfucks kept passing in in state after state until the courts stopped most of it.

Funny chit how you assfucks purge voter rolls in primarily Democrat districts. Where is the proof that those nsmes purged ever voted illegally? Where is the proof that they should be purged.
You would think the Democrats colluded with the Russians because I know how upset you are with Trump because of it. Not.

And really, denying the vote to Nasyive Americans by passing a law saying PO boxes don't count.

There is really no reason to talk to someone like you. I gave you facts, the facts disrupt your liberal view of the world so you ignorantly claim I'm lying. Go live in your bubble of ill informed ignorance it makes no difference to me.

Correct.
There are some on the Left with whom you can debate intelligently.
Then there are the Lemming, plantation dwelling, knuckledragging leftists like JohnLaw who are simply ignorant Buffoons. TOTAL waste of your time.
Coming for the same people who fall for every single conspiracy theory, are anti-science and are mindless minions for anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, I will take your statement as a compliment.
coming from the side screaming EDITED VIDEO OF ACOSTSA!!! that's funny.

So you ike the idea the WH users fake videos.

This is what happens when the only opposition occurs in the form of forum rants.

No matter how old or how busy you may be, the US Constitution clearly outlines the remedies that are the DUTY of American citizens when tyranny rears it's ugly head again.

And the founders were certain it would. They were correct.

All that matters now is.....will American Patriots fulfill their Constitutional duties, or will they tuck tail and run and acquiesce to the corruption and criminal activity? (note: if it is ultimately allowed to fly, it's gonna get MUCH MUCH worse)

You mean the recount where the recounted the votes in a couple of Democrat counties for the 4th time? Only a douchebag moron would believe there's anything legitimate about that.
I like when I go the Bank and ask for $1,000 dollars out of my account.

They count it at least 4 times, and by the time I leave the bank, I actually have $4,000.

That's the way counting is supposed to work, right?

Bwuhahahaha.....

Show me any statistic that shows significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Yet you assfucks kept passing in in state after state until the courts stopped most of it.

Funny chit how you assfucks purge voter rolls in primarily Democrat districts. Where is the proof that those nsmes purged ever voted illegally? Where is the proof that they should be purged.
You would think the Democrats colluded with the Russians because I know how upset you are with Trump because of it. Not.

And really, denying the vote to Nasyive Americans by passing a law saying PO boxes don't count.
The fact that they are dead or no longer living in the precinct listed is the reason they should be purged, moron.

A P.O. box is not a residence.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Except they're Dem votes, dope.
They're fake votes, moron.

Certainly you can't know that, dope.

They count it at least 4 times, and by the time I leave the bank, I actually have $4,000.

The lies the cheating the suppression that gave bush the presidency you can't admit too

There is really no reason to talk to someone like you. I gave you facts, the facts disrupt your liberal view of the world so you ignorantly claim I'm lying. Go live in your bubble of ill informed ignorance it makes no difference to me.

Correct.
There are some on the Left with whom you can debate intelligently.
Then there are the Lemming, plantation dwelling, knuckledragging leftists like JohnLaw who are simply ignorant Buffoons. TOTAL waste of your time.
Coming for the same people who fall for every single conspiracy theory, are anti-science and are mindless minions for anything that comes out of Trump's mouth, I will take your statement as a compliment.
coming from the side screaming EDITED VIDEO OF ACOSTSA!!! that's funny.

So you ike the idea the WH users fake videos.
Sure they do They're republicans

Democrats are still filling out ballots to "find".

It seems that every time ballots are found, they are always for Democrats.

The lies the cheating the suppression that gave bush the presidency you can't admit too
Nope. Bush won the electoral college. Can you admit that Gore lost his home state of Tennessee, which would have given Gore the Presidency without needing Florida. That's why Democrats tried every trick in the book to steal Florida.

Well dumbass, you might delve a little deeper in to wiki and check out the media recount.

Democrats are still filling out ballots to "find".
That's how Al Franken won Minnesota. I think they counted 3 times. Every time they counted, Franken "found" more votes. Gee, what luck, huh.
It seems that every time ballots are found, they are always for Democrats.

The fact that they are dead or no longer living in the precinct listed is the reason they should be purged, moron.

A P.O. box is not a residence.

There are always dead people on the voting rolls because it takes a little time to get them removed.., PROVE THEY ARE VOTING . You can't & that makes you a cheater.

Some people only have a PO Box asshole. It is not grounds to lose your right to vote.

Forum List

Back