Democrats Trying To Do Their Best To Screw Up Our Christmas Holiday

Simply amazing how many people let the resident of the White House have such a huge impact on their lives and happiness.
For sure on both sides. This is nothing compared to the apoplectic reactions from anything the last guy said. Heck there are as big if not bigger tirades from shit that guy says and he doesnt hold any office or power any more.....

For sure on both sides. This is nothing compared to the apoplectic reactions from anything the last guy said. Heck there are as big if not bigger tirades from shit that guy says and he doesnt hold any office or power any more.....

I think they are about the same, very little difference between TDS and BDS.

And you are mistaken that if the former guy does not hold any power, he still pretty much controls the entire GOP

I think they are about the same, very little difference between TDS and BDS.

And you are mistaken that if the former guy does not hold any power, he still pretty much controls the entire GOP
On this board maybe but certainly not in the media. The TDS was magnified through that lens.

You are correct, I meant official power. He might be able to steer things through some people (though I suspect many in the GOP resent this) he cant directly effect things like a sitting POTUS.

On this board maybe but certainly not in the media. The TDS was magnified through that lens.

You are correct, I meant official power. He might be able to steer things through some people (though I suspect many in the GOP resent this) he cant directly effect things like a sitting POTUS.

Fair enough.

So, any plans for the big day?

We are driving 3 states away to see family, the same family that drove to see us on Thanksgiving day. A good 9 to 10 hours of driving total with a meal and some visiting in the middle!

Fair enough.

So, any plans for the big day?

We are driving 3 states away to see family, the same family that drove to see us on Thanksgiving day. A good 9 to 10 hours of driving total with a meal and some visiting in the middle!
Big family party 25-30 people here at the house.

View attachment 578490

Just in time for the Holidays. Joe Biden is making threats, and what a wonderful time of the year to make threats. Nobody is going anywhere (thanks to Joe Biden) unless you do what you're told.

As I said a couple of weeks ago....thanks to the negligence of the current administration in his open border policies.....Omicron has spread to every state except for Hawaii and Alaska. No surprise.....because that is where Biden is shipped over 2 million illegals since he swung open the doors to our Southern borders.

Yet again....the Democrats cannot let a self-made crisis go to waste. Nobody will be allowed to travel the way that illegals are traveling at taxpayer's expense. You can't get on an aircraft now (unless you're an illegal immigrant) without proof of a COVID vaccine....and nobody can get tested to see if they are testing positive because Biden has created a shortage of test kits just in time for the Holidays.

Several countries are not allowing flights from the United States (thanks to Biden's reckless open-border policies).
Dr Fauci says don't show up at family gatherings this year if you haven't been vaccinated.
Dr Fauci says the virus is going to find you if you aren't vaccinated.
Joe Biden says if you aren't vaccinated you're going to die.

Merry Christmas.

I cannot say that any of this is true for sure. We can't trust anything these people say anymore. All I can say is this is what is being reported in the news. You can read if for yourselves.

So Merry Christmas everyone.....you're stuck at home. Say hello to diabetes if you don't already have it.

View attachment 578484

Links

What you said a couple weeks ago about open door border policies was a lie then, and it's still a lie today. You're a liar.

Wow, could you imagine if any of that was remotely true?

Anyway, yeah... you could be a decent person and take the safe, effective, free, and available vaccine and help stop the spread of covid.... or you can be a conservative and not give a shit about anyone else.
He's a proven liar who can't back up his claims.

And I can tell which group you support in pissing and moaning and griping about the unvaccinated.
If people want to die....let them do it. Real vaccines don't only work when everyone has it.
Use some GD common-sense for once and stop listening to these lying Aholes.
Democrats are very gullible and easy to manipulate. Polls show over 70% trust the mainstream media. That means over 70% of Democrats believe what they see on tv.

View attachment 578490

Just in time for the Holidays. Joe Biden is making threats, and what a wonderful time of the year to make threats. Nobody is going anywhere (thanks to Joe Biden) unless you do what you're told.

As I said a couple of weeks ago....thanks to the negligence of the current administration in his open border policies.....Omicron has spread to every state except for Hawaii and Alaska. No surprise.....because that is where Biden is shipped over 2 million illegals since he swung open the doors to our Southern borders.

Yet again....the Democrats cannot let a self-made crisis go to waste. Nobody will be allowed to travel the way that illegals are traveling at taxpayer's expense. You can't get on an aircraft now (unless you're an illegal immigrant) without proof of a COVID vaccine....and nobody can get tested to see if they are testing positive because Biden has created a shortage of test kits just in time for the Holidays.

Several countries are not allowing flights from the United States (thanks to Biden's reckless open-border policies).
Dr Fauci says don't show up at family gatherings this year if you haven't been vaccinated.

Merry Christmas.

I cannot say that any of this is true for sure. We can't trust anything these people say anymore. All I can say is this is what is being reported in the news. You can read if for yourselves.

So Merry Christmas everyone.....you're stuck at home. Say hello to diabetes if you don't already have it.

View attachment 578484

Links

Ha liar, show us the documentation on those open border policies.

Stupid cultists. If you want to know what a Democrat thinks, just turn on msm.
conroy-ANTI-MEDIA-0330-1.png

View attachment 578490

Merry Christmas.

View attachment 578484

Links

Ask these 14,000 how much they are enjoying their Christmas with no vaccinations.

Ha liar, show us the documentation on those open border policies.
No need.....we can instead show you countless photos....videos......incriminating statements during numerous congressional hearings......an Amazon account set up for illegals....their attempt to accuse border agents on horseback for whipping illegals........their attempts to cover up the locations of staging areas and enclosures....videos of illegals getting off of flights in the dead of night without notifying local authorities......not to mention the fact that doors in Trump's border wall remaining open from the day Biden took office......take your pick.

5ysuvt.jpg

5ysv8b.jpg

Y
Separate the nation into a loose federation of states. New York City will be a 3rd world nation quickly.
Ya, New York City is the biggest economic power house. City in the world because you prop it up. Ya, let's go with that. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Exactly you have been given a choice that by definition is not force.
Tell you what, I will pass a law saying all your worldly objects are mine if you don't do as I say.

Sound fair?

See, no forcing there.

Forum List

Back