Democrats To Present Another Bill To Give Americans Transparency

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
With the GOP shooting down the disclose act last week, proving again they will do everything they can to hide their wealthy masters instead of presenting transparency, the democrats again stand on the side of the american people.

Democrats are currently in the works to present new transparency legislation that would require all presidential candidates to release 10 years of tax returns, as well as disclose all assets including overseas bank accounts.

I'm sure when it comes up for a vote, the GOP trash will filibuster it. The GOP would rather hold their middle fingers up to the american people then disclose transparency,...

Dem bill would require 10 years of tax disclosures by presidential candidates - The Hill's On The Money

If Obama is so transparent let him release the documents to Fast and Furious and his college records . Until then Shut up

If Obama is so transparent let him release the documents to Fast and Furious and his college records . Until then Shut up

This topic has nothing to do with Obama, not to mention he's already released his tax returns, willard hasn't.

Until he does, go fuck yourself.

I'm more interested in his college transcripts. Hell. If I were as smart as Barry thinks he is I'd sure want my golden college transcripts out there for all the world to see. You know. To validate my intelligence.

People dont' seal records for no good reason. One has to wonder what Barrys are.

And as for tax returns. I really could give a fuck. If Romney, Barry or anyone else had done something wrong the IRS would be up there ass. No IRS. Nothing wrong.

Just another big deflection away from the economy, jobs and the trouble this country is in.

Tax returns. What a bunch of bullshit.

With the GOP shooting down the disclose act last week, proving again they will do everything they can to hide their wealthy masters instead of presenting transparency, the democrats again stand on the side of the american people.

Democrats are currently in the works to present new transparency legislation that would require all presidential candidates to release 10 years of tax returns, as well as disclose all assets including overseas bank accounts.

I'm sure when it comes up for a vote, the GOP trash will filibuster it. The GOP would rather hold their middle fingers up to the american people then disclose transparency,...

Dem bill would require 10 years of tax disclosures by presidential candidates - The Hill's On The Money

The Republicans should put an amendment in the bill requiring candidates to release their college transcripts, and see if it passes.

When your 'transparency' bill treats ALL major donors the same and doesn't carve out exceptions for things like UNIONS, get back to me.

I couldn't care less about tax returns, that's why we have the IRS.

Quit wasting time with partisan hackery and get something DONE!

Transparency?? Seems to me that was one of Barrys Hope and Change mantras.

You know, "The most transparent administration in history."

I wonder if that will happen when Pelosi finally get that fucking swamp drained??

Oh wait. Pelosi got booted out of the speakership before she got that little swampie poo drained.

Never mind.

I have very little doubt that MITT's tax returns are up to IRS snuff.

One cannot help but wonder, however, how the American people will receive the news about the various tax breaks and advantages that MITT's international banking machinations (all perfectly legal of course) will have on their attitude about MITT's patriotic committment to the USA.

Let's recap, shall we?

I think Mitt has broken no laws.

I think the American people will be somewhat shocked and likely somewhat pissed about how well those LAWS allowed MITT to avoid taxes.

When your 'transparency' bill treats ALL major donors the same and doesn't carve out exceptions for things like UNIONS, get back to me.

You right wing trolls don't even read, do you? This bill has nothing to do with "carving out" anything. It requires transparency of assets and tax returns for those that are running for president.

Last edited:

I wonder if that will happen when Pelosi finally get that fucking swamp drained??

Oh wait. Pelosi got booted out of the speakership before she got that little swampie poo drained.

Never mind.

waa-waa boo boo. That's all you right wing hacks can do

2010-03-24-cry_baby.jpg

Do you support this transparency legislation, or think people running for office should be shrouded in secrecy?

One cannot help but wonder, however, how the American people will receive the news about the various tax breaks and advantages that MITT's international banking machinations (all perfectly legal of course) will have on their attitude about MITT's patriotic committment to the USA.

Let's recap, shall we?

I think the American people will be somewhat shocked and likely somewhat pissed about how well those LAWS allowed MITT to avoid taxes.

I'm sure that's what all you lefties HOPE, but it won't CHANGE who most folks will be voting for.

You right wing trolls don't even read, do you? This bill has nothing to do with "carving out" anything. It requires transparency of assets and tax returns for those that are running for president.

In that case Republicans should add an amendment that makes it required for EVERYONE running for a NATIONAL office. You know, Congressmen and Senators?

Let's recap, shall we?

I'm sure that's what all you lefties HOPE, but it won't CHANGE who most folks will be voting for.

For the right wingers. Romney could reveal he's actually a communist plant from china who's only goal is to conquer the US, destroy it from the inside out, and turn the nation into a 3rd world hell hole,..and the moronic right wingers would still vote for him..

What will happen is the independents and others that actually think for themselves will be running to Obama as fast as they can, not to mention fire up Obama's base that was otherwise less than happy with him.

Last edited:
I'm in favor of TRUE transparency, public financing. Until we start paying the freight the Koch-Soros Axis will continue to rule. :cool:

Let's recap, shall we?

Half the Presidents cabinet and Geithner doesn't think they have to pay taxes. Mitt has enough money to spread around to save some on taxes OMG is he the boogieman? Lol

In that case Republicans should add an amendment that makes it required for EVERYONE running for a NATIONAL office. You know, Congressmen and Senators?

DimocRATs would run from that bill like rats leaving a sinking ship...

Never mind.

waa-waa boo boo. That's all you right wing hacks can do

2010-03-24-cry_baby.jpg

Do you support this transparency legislation, or think people running for office should be shrouded in secrecy?

LOL Talk about waa-waa boo boo that sure fits you to a tee with all your tax return and Bane threads. Its kinda looking like this is all you Obamabots got. LOL

They already relese tax returns. Just how many do you think anyone needs to see? If there were any wrongdoing the IRS would be up Romneys ass. Any reports about the IRS looking into his tax returns?? Thought not.

And speaking of "shrouded in secrecy". How bout Barrys transcripts? Loads of secrecy there. People don't seal records for the hell of it. Gotta wonder why the POTUS is bound and determined no one sees his college transcripts. Secrecy abounds.

Do you support transparancey regulation, or think people running for office should be shrouded in secrecy??

I mean if you want to see tax returns I think your college transcripts are just as important. After all your gonna be running the country and we can't have a dummie in the WH now can we??

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To]Pelosi: we have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what is in it - YouTube[/ame]

DimocRATs would run from that bill like rats leaving a sinking ship...

LMAO Yeah. How many of Barrys picks, like Geitner, cheated on their taxes?

Hell. They'd be jumping off that ship lilke it was the Titanic.

Why are the Democrats wasting time and money ion Congress on this, when they SHOULD be working on jobs, jobs, jobs???

Forum List

Back