Democrats To Present Another Bill To Give Americans Transparency

What is wrong with you? The legislation would apply to everyone running for the presidency.

I swear there has to be a strong connection between mental illness, and being a right winger.

It is not just about the candidates but all things attached to the campaign....

Hell.. it is not just about the buzzworthy focus of the present campaign that you DEMs are focusing on... have transparency in every aspect that is not infringing on national security

Again... selective transparency

The government pretty much already does. Hiding things like tax returns are becoming a huge problem with those on the right. We should know who we are voting for, and hiding key aspects of themselves should never be allowed, don't you agree?

On the right huh??

Jeeze. Seems to me I remember loads of lefties Barry tried fill his cabinet with that had loads of tax issues.

On the right Huh. LOL what a crock of shit.

If Obama is so transparent let him release the documents to Fast and Furious and his college records . Until then Shut up

This topic has nothing to do with Obama, not to mention he's already released his tax returns, willard hasn't.

Until he does, go fuck yourself.

I want our government to be more transparent.
Any one person can't manipulate my life as the government can and does.

right now, which is more important... requiring the tax returns be made public for all future presidential candidates, or working on jobs and the economy?

I didn't think you had the balls to answer that.

Awww, don't get pissy, I'll get you.

Jobs is very important, that's why Obama has been able to create positive job growth for over two years straight :clap2:

At this point I don't see why anyone left or right would be against transparency for those we elect to office.

so, you're satisfied with the speed of the 'recovery'? Dumb ass.

Pretty funny that the party of smoke and mirrors that won't even release the president's freaking birth certificate not to mention his school records now wants to pretend to be transparent. Speaking about transparency, here's a quote from the top democrat in the House during the debate on the health care law, "you will find out what's in the bill after it is passed".

What is wrong with you? The legislation would apply to everyone running for the presidency.

I swear there has to be a strong connection between mental illness, and being a right winger.

It is not just about the candidates but all things attached to the campaign....

Hell.. it is not just about the buzzworthy focus of the present campaign that you DEMs are focusing on... have transparency in every aspect that is not infringing on national security

Again... selective transparency

The government pretty much already does. Hiding things like tax returns are becoming a huge problem with those on the right. We should know who we are voting for, and hiding key aspects of themselves should never be allowed, don't you agree?

Remember Kerry hiding his yacht to evade paying taxes. Pretty damn funny huh Black_Label?...yes indeed pretty damn funny....to think that a democrat would do such a thing. How about all those appointees in Obama's cabinent where they had tax issues, again, pretty damn funny about that huh? Yet, there is only rumors with no meat about Romney. It's an election year and Obama seems to be fading in the polls, the libs have to manufacture something and see if it can stick.
You're such a tool, Black_Label, just not a bright one.

I didn't think you had the balls to answer that.

Awww, don't get pissy, I'll get you.

Jobs is very important, that's why Obama has been able to create positive job growth for over two years straight :clap2:

At this point I don't see why anyone left or right would be against transparency for those we elect to office.

so, you're satisfied with the speed of the 'recovery'? Dumb ass.

Of course not, but after the disaster the GOP and W caused, it's not going to be fixed overnight,..

All we can hope for is the dems whoop the snot out of the GOP in november taking back the house and filibuster-proof control of the senate so we can finally get the nation fully back on track to recovery.

If Obama is so transparent let him release the documents to Fast and Furious and his college records . Until then Shut up

This topic has nothing to do with Obama, not to mention he's already released his tax returns, willard hasn't.

Until he does, go fuck yourself.

:badgrin:Well dude it does have something to do with Ubama. The statement 'release the documents' is what put it on both sides of the aisle. Ubama wants to see Romneys tax statements and the people want to see the documents for F & F. So play fair or you go fuck yourself.

I have very little doubt that MITT's tax returns are up to IRS snuff.

One cannot help but wonder, however, how the American people will receive the news about the various tax breaks and advantages that MITT's international banking machinations (all perfectly legal of course) will have on their attitude about MITT's patriotic committment to the USA.

Let's recap, shall we?

I think Mitt has broken no laws.

I think the American people will be somewhat shocked and likely somewhat pissed about how well those LAWS allowed MITT to avoid taxes.

I'm sure that's what all you lefties HOPE, but it won't CHANGE who most folks will be voting for.

For the right wingers. Romney could reveal he's actually a communist plant from china who's only goal is to conquer the US, destroy it from the inside out, and turn the nation into a 3rd world hell hole,..and the moronic right wingers would still vote for him..

What will happen is the independents and others that actually think for themselves will be running to Obama as fast as they can, not to mention fire up Obama's base that was otherwise less than happy with him.

Pretty much what Obama has done, plus pissed off our allies, and might leave israel hanging in the wind.

All we can hope for is the dems whoop the snot out of the GOP in november taking back the house and filibuster-proof control of the senate so we can finally get the nation fully back on track to recovery.

So having the presidency and super majorities in the house and senate for 2 years simply wasn't enough to get all that needed to be done, done, right?

With the GOP shooting down the disclose act last week, proving again they will do everything they can to hide their wealthy masters instead of presenting transparency, the democrats again stand on the side of the american people.

Democrats are currently in the works to present new transparency legislation that would require all presidential candidates to release 10 years of tax returns, as well as disclose all assets including overseas bank accounts.

I'm sure when it comes up for a vote, the GOP trash will filibuster it. The GOP would rather hold their middle fingers up to the american people then disclose transparency,...

Dem bill would require 10 years of tax disclosures by presidential candidates - The Hill's On The Money

The only thing "transparent" about Democrats attempting to use their legislative powers for political purposes is their naked partisanship and malfeasance. And the fact that ANYONE would approve of that sort of thing is just sad, particularly given the fact that this administration is actively preventing "transparency" on an ill-advised scheme which put American guns in the hands of Mexican drug cartels and resulting in the deaths of HUNDREDS of Mexican citizens and a U.S border patrol officer. :eek:

This is a witch hunt, perpetrated by Democrats in CONGRESS! That's outrageous! Mitt Romney has not been accused of any wrong-doing or criminality. And yet these people, in positions of power over us all, are attempting to use their elected offices in order to abrogate his Fourth Amendment rights.

So... it is only about the thing being focused on for your class warfare attack...

And the government does not require or insist on a full vetting...

If you want full vetting, go for full vetting.. not selective to your agenda

How is showing transparency "class warfare?"

You right wingers are losing your minds. :cuckoo:

IT IS SELECTIVELY FOCUSED ON THE TAX RETURN... AKA Romney being RICH... it is not about FULL TRANSPARENCY

You fucking Obamabot idiot

One cannot help but wonder, however, how the American people will receive the news about the various tax breaks and advantages that MITT's international banking machinations (all perfectly legal of course) will have on their attitude about MITT's patriotic committment to the USA.

Let's recap, shall we?

I think the American people will be somewhat shocked and likely somewhat pissed about how well those LAWS allowed MITT to avoid taxes.

I'm sure that's what all you lefties HOPE, but it won't CHANGE who most folks will be voting for.

For the right wingers. Romney could reveal he's actually a communist plant from china who's only goal is to conquer the US, destroy it from the inside out, and turn the nation into a 3rd world hell hole,..and the moronic right wingers would still vote for him..

What will happen is the independents and others that actually think for themselves will be running to Obama as fast as they can, not to mention fire up Obama's base that was otherwise less than happy with him.

:badgrin:Well dude I have to say you are as almost as dumb as your nitwit leader. Its Ubama that is againt America.

For one thing he is agains success. One thing that has built this country.

Another thing hes against is American Pride. He bows to foriegn leaders and apologises for things of America.

He cares for illegals care more than he does for the care of his the country is suppose to be leading. Take Az for example. Instead of defending them when it comes to the boarder safety he cuts them out of the picture.

Even many of his own administration are starting to wise up to the nitwit and are standing quiet about it.

Just hope you brainwashed lefties don't fall over your own feet come Nov. Better be careful.

Selective transparency supported by the DEMs and the leftist sheeple on here... just like selective equality is supported by the very same people...

Shocking :rolleyes:

:eusa_silenced:Well at least the mentally ill still have a brain. The left lost theirs back in 2008.

With the GOP shooting down the disclose act last week, proving again they will do everything they can to hide their wealthy masters instead of presenting transparency, the democrats again stand on the side of the american people.

Democrats are currently in the works to present new transparency legislation that would require all presidential candidates to release 10 years of tax returns, as well as disclose all assets including overseas bank accounts.

I'm sure when it comes up for a vote, the GOP trash will filibuster it. The GOP would rather hold their middle fingers up to the american people then disclose transparency,...

Dem bill would require 10 years of tax disclosures by presidential candidates - The Hill's On The Money
We are still waiting for obamaturd and the idiot left to be transparent.

Transparency only applies to republicans, you should know that by now.

If Romney's records were subpenaed should he produce them?

Then why shouldn't obama produce the Fast and Furious documents?

I'm more interested in his college transcripts. Hell. If I were as smart as Barry thinks he is I'd sure want my golden college transcripts out there for all the world to see. You know. To validate my intelligence.

People dont' seal records for no good reason. One has to wonder what Barrys are.

And as for tax returns. I really could give a fuck. If Romney, Barry or anyone else had done something wrong the IRS would be up there ass. No IRS. Nothing wrong.

Just another big deflection away from the economy, jobs and the trouble this country is in.

Tax returns. What a bunch of bullshit.
Obamaturd is hiding something, plain and simple. Obamaturd can't be honest, it would prove the right, right.

Let's recap, shall we?

Half the Presidents cabinet and Geithner doesn't think they have to pay taxes. Mitt has enough money to spread around to save some on taxes OMG is he the boogieman? Lol

No, Governor Romney is not a boogeyman. He, however, another very wealthy member of the 1% that profited while the rest of the nation suffered the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression. I think it quite apparent that his tax returns for 2009 would show that he paid no taxes while raking in millions of dollars. At the same time as so many families were being kicked out of their homes after both mom and dad lost their jobs.

Notice the rw'ers wont say they are for or against this. They only seek to distract. Dont believe me, ask them and they will :dance: around the issue and bring up anything except a straight answer

Forum List

Back