Democrats To Present Another Bill To Give Americans Transparency

If Obama is so transparent let him release the documents to Fast and Furious and his college records . Until then Shut up

This topic has nothing to do with Obama, not to mention he's already released his tax returns, willard hasn't.

Until he does, go fuck yourself.

Until it's a law, go fuck YOURself. Let's see congress stop wasting time on this and work on the economy and JOBS, dumb ass.

I have very little doubt that MITT's tax returns are up to IRS snuff.

One cannot help but wonder, however, how the American people will receive the news about the various tax breaks and advantages that MITT's international banking machinations (all perfectly legal of course) will have on their attitude about MITT's patriotic committment to the USA.

Let's recap, shall we?

I think Mitt has broken no laws.

I think the American people will be somewhat shocked and likely somewhat pissed about how well those LAWS allowed MITT to avoid taxes.

The they should be pissed at the laws, not Romney. Same goes for anyone who follows the law in this type of thing, regardless of the D or R after their name.

When your 'transparency' bill treats ALL major donors the same and doesn't carve out exceptions for things like UNIONS, get back to me.

I couldn't care less about tax returns, that's why we have the IRS.

Quit wasting time with partisan hackery and get something DONE!

You right wing trolls don't even read, do you? This bill has nothing to do with "carving out" anything. It requires transparency of assets and tax returns for those that are running for president.

right now, which is more important... requiring the tax returns be made public for all future presidential candidates, or working on jobs and the economy?

Transparency?? Seems to me that was one of Barrys Hope and Change mantras.

You know, "The most transparent administration in history."

I wonder if that will happen when Pelosi finally get that fucking swamp drained??

Oh wait. Pelosi got booted out of the speakership before she got that little swampie poo drained.

Never mind.

waa-waa boo boo. That's all you right wing hacks can do

2010-03-24-cry_baby.jpg

Do you support this transparency legislation, or think people running for office should be shrouded in secrecy?

This whole thread is one big 'Waaaa Booo'.

If Obama is so transparent let him release the documents to Fast and Furious and his college records . Until then Shut up

This topic has nothing to do with Obama, not to mention he's already released his tax returns, willard hasn't.

Until it's a law, go fuck YOURself. Let's see congress stop wasting time on this and work on the economy and JOBS, dumb ass.

You should didn't say that when the GOP trolls wasted 10's of millions of taxpayer dollars and congress' times going after the ACA 33 times,..hypocrite much?

Otherwise do you support transparency? Or should it be ok for presidential candidates to be shrouded in secrecy?

You should didn't say that when the GOP trolls wasted 10's of millions of taxpayer dollars and congress' times going after the ACA 33 times,..hypocrite much?

Otherwise do you support transparency? Or should it be ok for presidential candidates to be shrouded in secrecy?

If you want 'transparency' in politics, make the law apply to EVERYONE in national office.

If you want 'transparency' in politics, make the law apply to EVERYONE in national office.

Sure why not.

Though exposing the GOP's corporate masters in any way would never fly with them.

Here's an idea... why don't they just be transparent? It's like that goofball Obama... he needs a law so that his taxes will be higher.

These fuckers are such hypocrites.

Here's an idea... why don't they just be transparent? It's like that goofball Obama... he needs a law so that his taxes will be higher.

That would be great, but it's not working out that way. The democrats are more than happy to be open with the american people and release their records, where the GOP thugs want to hide them at all costs.

Selective transparency supported by the DEMs and the leftist sheeple on here... just like selective equality is supported by the very same people...

Shocking :rolleyes:

What is wrong with you? The legislation would apply to everyone running for the presidency.

I swear there has to be a strong connection between mental illness, and being a right winger.

Selective transparency supported by the DEMs and the leftist sheeple on here... just like selective equality is supported by the very same people...

What is wrong with you? The legislation would apply to everyone running for the presidency.

I swear there has to be a strong connection between mental illness, and being a right winger.

It is not just about the candidates but all things attached to the campaign....

Hell.. it is not just about the buzzworthy focus of the present campaign that you DEMs are focusing on... have transparency in every aspect that is not infringing on national security

Again... selective transparency

That would be great, but it's not working out that way. The democrats are more than happy to be open with the american people and release their records, where the GOP thugs want to hide them at all costs.

Most members of Congress keep their tax returns secret | McClatchy

WASHINGTON — Rep. Nancy Pelosi was emphatic. Mitt Romney’s refusal to release more than two years of his personal tax returns, she said, makes him unfit to win confirmation as a member of the president’s Cabinet, let alone to hold the high office himself.

Sen. Harry Reid went farther: Romney’s refusal to make public more of his tax records makes him unfit to be a dogcatcher.

They do not, however, think that standard of transparency should apply to them. The two Democratic leaders of the Senate and the House of Representatives are among hundreds of senators and representatives from both parties who refused to release their tax records. Just 17 out of the 535 members of Congress released their most recent tax forms or provided some similar documentation of their tax liabilities in response to requests from McClatchy over the last three months. Another 19 replied that they wouldn’t release the information, and the remainder never responded to the query.

Read more here: Most members of Congress keep their tax returns secret | McClatchy

Yeah, what the fuck ever...

When your 'transparency' bill treats ALL major donors the same and doesn't carve out exceptions for things like UNIONS, get back to me.

I couldn't care less about tax returns, that's why we have the IRS.

Quit wasting time with partisan hackery and get something DONE!

You right wing trolls don't even read, do you? This bill has nothing to do with "carving out" anything. It requires transparency of assets and tax returns for those that are running for president.

right now, which is more important... requiring the tax returns be made public for all future presidential candidates, or working on jobs and the economy?

I didn't think you had the balls to answer that.

The Dems are just butt hurt that Romney isn't playing into their political play book, so they can attack him on anything that would be in his taxes.
It's OK with Dems that President Obama didn't release any of his college records or background so that the Repubs could attack him, but not OK for Romney.
I don't hear one word from the Dem's about changing the tax code. Just lets change the rules so that we can benefit from it politically.

Hell.. it is not just about the buzzworthy focus of the present campaign that you DEMs are focusing on... have transparency in every aspect that is not infringing on national security

The government pretty much already does. Hiding things like tax returns are becoming a huge problem with those on the right. We should know who we are voting for, and hiding key aspects of themselves should never be allowed, don't you agree?

This is coming out during election season? Well that's a strange coincidence.

I didn't think you had the balls to answer that.

Awww, don't get pissy, I'll get you.

Jobs is very important, that's why Obama has been able to create positive job growth for over two years straight :clap2:

At this point I don't see why anyone left or right would be against transparency for those we elect to office.

The government pretty much already does. Hiding things like tax returns are becoming a huge problem with those on the right. We should know who we are voting for, and hiding key aspects of themselves should never be allowed, don't you agree?

So... it is only about the thing being focused on for your class warfare attack...

And the government does not require or insist on a full vetting...

If you want full vetting, go for full vetting.. not selective to your agenda

So... it is only about the thing being focused on for your class warfare attack...

And the government does not require or insist on a full vetting...

If you want full vetting, go for full vetting.. not selective to your agenda

How is showing transparency "class warfare?"

You right wingers are losing your minds. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back