Democrats push to lower voting age to 17 with support from George Soros

The younger the better in the democrats eyes... too many of them smarten up and become conservatives

Or lower to, whenever you're old enough to get a gun.

min-age.jpg

I thought democrats future was unquestionable dominance driven by favorable demographics,. Do I sniff some panic?

• Banned
i dont want high school teachers determining the future of the country.

18 Or raise the draft age also.
there you go.....if a kid is adult enough to go fight a war in some shithole on the other side of the world than they should be adult enough to have a say in the fuckers who will send them there........

Since no one would be happy with the voting age no matter where is, I say just leave it where ever it is now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It has always been that way. And if there is a need for a draft, then they have all their info. Vietnam Nam was pretty much our last draft. In '73 they went to an all volunteer military.

US does not have a draft anymore. Short of a world war there is no need for a draft.

It says on this government page that 18 year olds have to register for selective service.

Selective Service Systems > Registration > Why Register

It has always been that way. And if there is a need for a draft, then they have all their info. Vietnam Nam was pretty much our last draft. In '73 they went to an all volunteer military.

US does not have a draft anymore. Short of a world war there is no need for a draft.

It says on this government page that 18 year olds have to register for selective service.

Selective Service Systems > Registration > Why Register

So if people want to raise the voting age, then raise the draft age also. Since some of you are arguing there is no draft then this shouldn't be a problem. Right?

Forum List

Back