Democrats Panicked Over Warren...

The difference is that Elizabeth Warren, if she has lied about minority status and got her job at Harvard on that basis and I want you to concentrate on this luddly..

It means she stole a position at Harvard from a true minority status individual.

There's the point of all of this. If she lied to get this job, then she denied a true minority a shot at teaching at Harvard.

And that would make her a scumbucket extraordinaire along side of that fake Ward Churchill.

EXACTLY. Except the person who hired her has spoken, and that is not what happened. Therefore.

Sadly, everyone is in CYA mode. Harvard even touted her minority status in the "Crimson".

From Politico (is that an acceptable source?)

Still, back in 1998, it wasn’t lost on Harvard how important it was to have a professor with Native American roots: The Harvard Crimson highlighted that Warren was the one tenured “minority woman” on staff and that the university was “woefully behind” in promoting diversity.

Harvard is circling their wagons over this

And from the Boston Herald, a direct quote from Warren in the headline.

Warren: I didn’t know Harvard Law promoted my lineage

Warren: I didn’t know Harvard Law promoted my lineage - BostonHerald.com

sounds like a lying Democrat to me.....:eusa_whistle:

“I don’t even remember,” she added....

....when asked about a 1996 Harvard Crimson article that quoted a then-law school spokesman touting her minority status. “You’re trying to raise something from 15 years ago.

Do you all really think this is going to keep MA Democrats from voting for her? :cuckoo:

EXACTLY. Except the person who hired her has spoken, and that is not what happened. Therefore.

Sadly, everyone is in CYA mode. Harvard even touted her minority status in the "Crimson".

From Politico (is that an acceptable source?)

Still, back in 1998, it wasn’t lost on Harvard how important it was to have a professor with Native American roots: The Harvard Crimson highlighted that Warren was the one tenured “minority woman” on staff and that the university was “woefully behind” in promoting diversity.

Harvard is circling their wagons over this

Damn straight they are.

Do you all really think this is going to keep MA Democrats from voting for her? :cuckoo:

Dems voted for someone who murdered his GF and a KKK Grand Kleagle, so my answer would be no

white conservative christian southerners who left the Democratic party because of it's embrace of civil rights? yeah, all those old Dems became Republicans or reformed their ways.

nice try

propaganda: lying through omission

:eusa_shhh:

Dems voted for someone who murdered his GF and a KKK Grand Kleagle, so my answer would be no

white conservative christian southerners who left the Democratic party because of it's embrace of civil rights? yeah, all those old Dems became Republicans or reformed their ways.

nice try

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he’s a ******.” -- Dem Civil Rights "Hero" LBJ on Thurgood Marshall

nice try

Ted Kennedy was a white Southern Christian? Who knew?

Nope. They weren't honoring that. In fact, it was NOTED that there was a distinct lack of women and minorities. So no chair was stolen. No quota was met.

Since Harvard had been listing Warren as a minority when in fact she is not...it's pretty obvious that they were only to happy to promote the fact that they had a native American professor on their faculty.

Let's face it folks...just as Harvard's response to criticisms about how they dealt with black professors was to push hard for a black President of the Law Review so they could point to him and say 'Look, we LOVE black folks!'...being able to say that they had an native American on faculty let them boast about THAT diversity. I don't think you could call it a "quota" per se but it's quite apparent that Elizabeth Warren used Harvard's desire for "perceived" diversity to her advantage careerwise. It's hard to say that she didn't take a chair that would have gone to a real native American because it's something that Harvard obviously desired.

Bottom line it shows a real lack of ethics on the part of Warren. If that's what you're looking for in your elected officials...then by all means elect her.

Don't you love how that works...

A democrat candidate could broil a baby then eat said baby and democrats would still vote for that democrat candidate.

Democrats would take a baby-eating-democrat any day of the week over a conservative/republican...

Democrats are like trained chimpanzees that will do anything for a free peanut...

Nope. They weren't honoring that. In fact, it was NOTED that there was a distinct lack of women and minorities. So no chair was stolen. No quota was met.

Since Harvard had been listing Warren as a minority when in fact she is not...it's pretty obvious that they were only to happy to promote the fact that they had a native American professor on their faculty.

Let's face it folks...just as Harvard's response to criticisms about how they dealt with black professors was to push hard for a black President of the Law Review so they could point to him and say 'Look, we LOVE black folks!'...being able to say that they had an native American on faculty let them boast about THAT diversity. I don't think you could call it a "quota" per se but it's quite apparent that Elizabeth Warren used Harvard's desire for "perceived" diversity to her advantage careerwise. It's hard to say that she didn't take a chair that would have gone to a real native American because it's something that Harvard obviously desired.

Bottom line it shows a real lack of ethics on the part of Warren. If that's what you're looking for in your elected officials...then by all means elect her.

Okay, well. Syrenn already debunked that particular myth. Obama's intellect is no longer in question.

The whole thing is wierd.

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.

I asked about him.... his legal days in college checked out. Everyone spoke highly of him, both professors and students who attended with him.... all said he was brilliant and well spoken.

And no, i am not sourcing my information.....so you can take it however you want to. But that coming from me should say something. In this area i will defend him.

Last edited:

Don't you love how that works...

A democrat candidate could broil a baby then eat said baby and democrats would still vote for that democrat candidate.

Democrats would take a baby-eating-democrat any day of the week over a conservative/republican...

Democrats are like trained chimpanzees that will do anything for a free peanut...

We'd hear about how normal it is in other cultures for people to eat babies as a main course and then dog for dessert

Obama's intellect is no longer in question.

True that. We all know he's an idiot.

Rest of post for posterity.

The whole thing is wierd.

In all this time, not one person has stepped forward to explain what it was like being a pal with Barack Obama in Hawaii.

Not one person has stepped forward to testify to activities shared with him at Columbia. I don't believe there has been a single interview with anybody who even remembers him at Columbia.

His social life at Harvard seems to be a blank. No girl friends who admit they dated him. Not one expose on anybody he went out with at any time?

It's like his entire life is a printed resume of credentials with absolutely no social or business life at all other than what he wrote in his books, much of which has been called into question.

Very strange.

I asked about him.... his legal days in college checked out. Everyone spoke highly of him, both professors and students who attended with him.... all said he was brilliant and well spoken.

And no, i am not sourcing my information.....so you can take it however you want to. But that coming from me should say something. In this area i will defend him.

Forum List

Back