Democrats Panicked Over Warren...

It takes just one little mistake to derail a campaign. Warren did it.

This made me think of Marco Rubio who has told some real whoppers about how his family escaped Castro's tyranny and his latest incredible crime of "accidentally" spending more than $1HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS of GObP money.

And yet, pubs and bags just love him for veep.

Its true that Dems won't put up with the corruption that pubs actually encourage and celebrate (think Vitter, Issa, Coburn, Ensign, the list is endless) but I doubt this will "derail" Warren.

1/2 = parent
1/4 = grandparent
1/8 = great grandparent
1/16 = great great grandparent
1/32 = great great great grandparent

Stick a fork in her, she's toast

1/32 can still mean you are Cherokee.....IF it's certified to be for real....certification is supposedly an involved process....Warren never applied....

just checking the "Native American" box on academic credentials does not mean you actually are.....although she could be...

but the big question is.....did she check that box just to "meet people" as she claims.....? :lol:

Last edited:
yeah.....why would Democrats be upset about her claiming her heritage.....the Cherokee Nation returns.....:D

Cherokee People, Cherokee Pride - YouTube

The mocking of Warren hard core has begun. Too funny on twitter they are coming up with Indian names for her.

Some of my faves:

She Will Sioux

Stands with a Writ.

Hunts at Whole Foods

Running Joke

Spinning Bull

Runs with scissors

:lol:

The "my grandfather had high cheekbones like all Indians do" made my jaw drop.

This story is a knee-slapper alright......i like Faux-cahontas :lol:

Warren: Win a lunch date with her
3fefdf_warrensketch3.jpg

This has so much potential:eusa_angel:

This made me think of Marco Rubio who has told some real whoppers about how his family escaped Castro's tyranny and his latest incredible crime of "accidentally" spending more than $1HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS of GObP money.

Its true that Dems won't put up with the corruption that pubs actually encourage and celebrate (think Vitter, Issa, Coburn, Ensign, the list is endless) but I doubt this will "derail" Warren.

The difference is that Elizabeth Warren, if she has lied about minority status and got her job at Harvard on that basis and I want you to concentrate on this luddly..

It means she stole a position at Harvard from a true minority status individual.

There's the point of all of this. If she lied to get this job, then she denied a true minority a shot at teaching at Harvard.

And that would make her a scumbucket extraordinaire along side of that fake Ward Churchill.

The difference is that Elizabeth Warren, if she has lied about minority status and got her job at Harvard on that basis and I want you to concentrate on this luddly..

It means she stole a position at Harvard from a true minority status individual.

There's the point of all of this. If she lied to get this job, then she denied a true minority a shot at teaching at Harvard.

And that would make her a scumbucket extraordinaire along side of that fake Ward Churchill.

EXACTLY. Except the person who hired her has spoken, and that is not what happened. Therefore.

Whether true or not that she is 1/32 Cherokee....she checked that box.....that means she very likely got hired at Harvard because of affirmative action....

...she was not all that great academically.....in truth her creds were NOT as good as the others.....she did not come from a Top Ten university like the other Harvard profs.....

.....the smell of liberal entitlement is in the air.....

Last edited:
Nope. They weren't honoring that. In fact, it was NOTED that there was a distinct lack of women and minorities. So no chair was stolen. No quota was met.

1/2 = parent
1/4 = grandparent
1/8 = great grandparent
1/16 = great great grandparent
1/32 = great great great grandparent

Stick a fork in her, she's toast

1/32 can still mean you are Cherokee.....IF it's certified to be for real....certification is supposedly an involved process....Warren never applied....

just checking the "Native American" box on academic credentials does not mean you actually are.....although she could be...

but the big question is.....did she check that box just to "meet people" as she claims.....? :lol:

I'm lucky. I have an uncommon last name and can trace my ancestry back to at least Renaissance Florence. My Aunt in Calabria went to the Town records and found the first of us was born there in 1501

Warren? Hmm, not so sure. I hope she can break out the peace pipe with Scott Brown on this

What a difference a week makes. Last week Democrats were here boasting about her winning being a 'Slam Dunk.'

Elizabeth Warren brings no peace to Dems

Elizabeth Warren’s stumbling efforts to douse the firestorm surrounding her claims of being a Native American minority have raised concerns among local and national Democrats who are questioning her campaign’s competence.

“There’s nobody watching this that doesn’t think she’s in big trouble,” one well-known Massachusetts Democrat said.

Joe Trippi, a prominent national Democratic consultant, told the Herald that while Warren has time to recover, the campaign should have anticipated this issue would surface.

“The problem is they weren’t ready for something they should have been ahead of,” Trippi said.

Another nationally known Democratic consultant said while there is no hand-wringing yet in the party, “The fact they weren’t prepared for this is a little surprising.”

Some national political experts had much stronger words for Warren’s conflicting explanations about why she listed herself as a minority in university directories.

“This takes her biography into a bizarre dimension,” said Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics. “It has derailed the effort to define Warren in a voter-friendly way.”

Sabato also said that Warren’s claim that she didn’t list herself as a minority to gain an employment advantage is not believable.

“This is what happens when candidates don’t tell the truth,” he said. “It’s pretty obvious she was using (the minority listing) for career advancement”...

Read More:
Elizabeth Warren brings no peace to Dems - BostonHerald.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Apparently Warren has never heard of "six degrees of separation."

What a difference a week makes. Last week Democrats were here boasting about her winning being a 'Slam Dunk.'

Elizabeth Warren brings no peace to Dems

Elizabeth Warren’s stumbling efforts to douse the firestorm surrounding her claims of being a Native American minority have raised concerns among local and national Democrats who are questioning her campaign’s competence.

“There’s nobody watching this that doesn’t think she’s in big trouble,” one well-known Massachusetts Democrat said.

Joe Trippi, a prominent national Democratic consultant, told the Herald that while Warren has time to recover, the campaign should have anticipated this issue would surface.

“The problem is they weren’t ready for something they should have been ahead of,” Trippi said.

Another nationally known Democratic consultant said while there is no hand-wringing yet in the party, “The fact they weren’t prepared for this is a little surprising.”

Some national political experts had much stronger words for Warren’s conflicting explanations about why she listed herself as a minority in university directories.

“This takes her biography into a bizarre dimension,” said Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics. “It has derailed the effort to define Warren in a voter-friendly way.”

Sabato also said that Warren’s claim that she didn’t list herself as a minority to gain an employment advantage is not believable.

“This is what happens when candidates don’t tell the truth,” he said. “It’s pretty obvious she was using (the minority listing) for career advancement”...

Read More:
Elizabeth Warren brings no peace to Dems - BostonHerald.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Not understanding the "panic" part.

EXACTLY. Except the person who hired her has spoken, and that is not what happened. Therefore.

Sadly, everyone is in CYA mode. Harvard even touted her minority status in the "Crimson".

From Politico (is that an acceptable source?)

Still, back in 1998, it wasn’t lost on Harvard how important it was to have a professor with Native American roots: The Harvard Crimson highlighted that Warren was the one tenured “minority woman” on staff and that the university was “woefully behind” in promoting diversity.

Forum List

Back